Hispanic here

I'm not going back ;)

ok. just don't commit ANY crimes or you will be deported ok? ok.

Yeah dont be mean and you'll be alright. Take advantage of your opportunity. Good luck.
-salvadorian

Tracing IP...

sage

Korean here

I'm not going back :)

Yes you are

YOU WILL GO BACK TO MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN DREAMER!

I don't care about korean, at least you guys are more proper.

>Tfw no big culo dreamer gf to shelter and turn her into a stay at home waifu.

Just cuck my lyfe m8s

have fun in the slammer

ICE here, we're on the way.

my basement has plenty of room for illegals

Checked, You faggot

denial < you are here OP
anger
bargaining
depression
acceptance

Ruski here, I am going in

Chinga tu madre shitskin
You have to go back puto

>I'm not going back ;)
Yes you are, sweetie. You're going back and you're going to be replaced with a girl that looks just like one in the picture you posted. Bye!

happy to have you here

You will root for the United State Men's National Team in all World Cup and Gold Cup action against whatever shit country you came from

oh honey, you're going to wish we sent you back =)

Still here. Feels good to be a legal resident of this great nation.

Who do you root for in the World Cup and Gold Cup? Wrong answer will get you deported

Here is your (You)

lol you're the biggest faggot here.

You cool.
Get cancer

Soccer is gay.

>the mind of a parasite

Congratulations, you're a citizen

>Multiquote
You should be shot just for that

Fuck off you cum guzzling, spice drinking, taco eating, sombrero wearing, nation wrecker, literal demographic changer bioweapon, massive faggot.

I'm gonna personally climb up Trump's wall and deport your fucking ass by force im fucking tired if spics shitheads making a bad image of the legal migrants om gonna sell you as a fucking sex slave to the local cartel in a the shithole that mexico is and wait for them to get tired of your expandend ass from the constant dicking so they take you out to the desert and shoot you in the back of the head and end up in a ditch.

but are you legal tho?

Keep dreaming, the race war is just around the corner my brave little user

UMA

No history in my entire large and legal family

My family is rich as hell. Keep crying bitch nigga

Hmm

I sympathize with you my fellow American, I want you to know that I welcome you here and I don't really think most of the young people in your situation are bad folks at all. The reason why people in this board and outside love to bash and demonize you is that even though ya'll came here illegally and at one point had nothing but dreams you have been able to become someone and pursue your aspirations. Something which the people here despise and envy because even though they've had all the luxuries and opportunities in the world by simply being lucky enough to be born here, they are people with no redeeming qualities, with no aspirations to become anything and live unfulfilling lives.

I just hope that this whole fiasco is resolved soon and you're allowed to continue living your life and fulfilling your goals.

Best of luck to you friend.

Anglo here, I notice you didn't say you were illegal, or even an immigrant. Since we don't actually have any legal basis for deporting people solely based on ethnicity, I assume you are not, in fact, going back.

I'm not happy with that, but I can live with it.

Oh well, making the best of things, what are the red flags and green flags of Latin women who sell meals they cook at their homes and advertise on Facebook and Craigslist? Now that hipsters ruined taco trucks, that looks like the new vector for good, cheap comida, but what signs should I look for to know if a post is legit and to estimate if Abuela cooks any good?

Are you Puerto Rican, Cuban? What?

>Keep dreaming, the race war is just around the corner my brave little user
looks like i'm going to need a bigger wood chipper

Black guy here.

Not going back either.

>my family is rich as hell
this isn't reddit, your word means fuck all

>i still play on an xbox 360:the post

yeah

thanks for the kind post

first wave Cuban. Parents came in 1968.

it's true tho

i'm not from mexico

>the race war is just around the corner my brave little user

Where are you going to flee to after you taco niggers make this country as shitty as everywhere else south of the border

>n-n-no we'll suddenly manage to run a successful country!

You are fucking retarded. We complain because dreamer-shit is a backdoor approach to unlimited third-world immigration.

>Just bring your kids here, they'll be fast-tracked for citizenship!

Ok. You get to enjoy our inevitable economic collapse too. Dont come to my neighborhood when the food trucks coming or you don't make it alive.

I don't eat tacos.

>i-its tru tho i swear
lmao

That's fine, you'll just always have to live with the fact that your life has been reduced to parasitically embedding yourself into a society created by superior men. Men, whom if it weren't for, your shithole life created by your shitskin people would be your perpetual reality only escapable by death.

Thank your white saviors.

lol, my family is rich as hell and none of us have ever been on welfare.

Better get in as much pseudo white Hispanic pussy as much as you can lads

how much you want to bet chicanito?

not mexican

The correct answer was "I will wait for Congress to act and abide their decision."
You ARE going back, shitskin, because you have proven you don't belong here.
See ya, fuckers.

pic related are not Americans and do not belong in this country. They have earned exactly zero mercy and have instead racked-up animosity. You and they do not deserve the privilege and honor of living in a white-built society.
You ruined it for all shitskins everywhere, Paco. When you post your full page public apology in the NYT we can _begin_ discussions of how and why you _might_ be allowed to stay.
We're waiting, nigger (you won't do what's right, you're a sub-human and fully incapable of apologizing in this situation. I desperately want you to prove me wrong, but you won't because you can't; you lack the neurology that allows actual humans to be humble.

you dont get a choice, thats why we have federal agents with guns
have fun back in guatemala faggot

she doesnt have to go back. thats not a spic

nice try rabbi

I'm legal faggot. Succ my donkey balls

Doesn't seem like a single person here is triggered by this....

Yet here you are, living in a country your people did not create.

How does it feel to be a genetic failure?

How are we genetic failures if we're rich, healthy, happy, and have never been of welfare?

>living in a country your people did not create.

Guess those ginnies and slavs have to go back too.

Like the INS/ICE barkeep says at 2:30am:

You dont have to go home but you cant stay here

we are wainting you for some chalan work, fucking entiled whealtfare check entiled pussy

No plan huh? Lack of planning is one reason why you all will never build a functioning society. You'll be lucky to maintain agriculture if you get rid of all the whites.

> I'm not going back ;)
> Feels good to be a legal resident
Good. I'm glad. No one has beef with you LEGAL resident. Enjoy your country LEGAL resident.
We give no fucks. Yay. Yay for you. Yay for us all. So what? LEGAL RESIDENT was never the issue. Never the problem.

i don't remember anyone asking you

Never been on welfare.

I'm legal, retard. And not mexican.

>You'll be lucky to maintain agriculture if you get rid of all the whites.

I'm 95% percent genetically European.

All of you beaner taco benders are going back, Julio.

It's ok. All you have to remember is how to unclog the toilet.

Nope.

Don't be fucking loser scumbags and pussy Liberal faggots and we'll consider forgiving your crime. Your parents, on the other hand, have to go.

Mexican here I never left, learn to men's you faggots

I'm fine with hispanics. I work in consulting (construction management) and they have a good sense of humor and are hard workers. I'd take you over blacks, indians, or middle eastern people any day.

>le 56% face

Even if you were, you come in here picking fights with your European brothers about a coming mestizo invasion. Trash, through and through. Always outs.

>Be Spic
>Merely exist
>Automatically a genetic failure
Can I get a re-roll though?

>You Cool

Get off Sup Forums nigger

My co worker illegal has been working for years at bleaching her skin and hair

>pic related

True picture of OP

You won't do shit but get high off imported mexican dmt and then proceed to suck OP's penis thinking it is a black man while proclaiming BASED BLACK MAN Praise Kek!

Also go back to europe honkey

what's it like knowing you're at least 25% white

I was already aware but I don't really care. being white in this age is a clusterfuck of cuckoldry and self-hating faggotry who the fuck wants that autism, I lean more towards native american hispanic anyways.

>Legal
>Rich
>White
I don't see the problem.

why do all latinas do this

abo here

when is whitey going back ;)

you will. they will come for you at work or at your home. they know who you are. the irs knows how many illegals are working and has for years

if your not in a household with a income provider you can starve to thats a acceptable resolution to the problem of you staying in the country

why do you hate yourself and lash out at white people because of it?

FAKE AND GAY

SAGE

dunno I'm just watching dumbfucks on the internet and seeing this world burn also I love me some white pussy ;)

>also I love me some white pussy ;)
same man

white people really are the best looking race