HAPPENING! I HAVE AN IDEA!

We need to shill for a massive pro-DACA protest in Miami, Florida this coming weekend!

We need to post it up on Twitter and Facebook and we can get a bunch of leftards out to Miami! We can say that's where a bunch of hispanic migrants come through and it would be symbolic or something like that.

Bump

I'll shill for it. Hopefully the weather is nice!

Lets send ANTIFA to the eye of the storm, Miami on Sunday

Then what?

Then we get them out there to protest! It's to fight that racist cheeto, duh!

1. organize protest
2. protest
3. ????
4. profit

Drown against Drumpf!

I like this idea! Can we get some leftist memes going?

>send thousands of antifa to florida
>right as a category 5+ hurricane plows through the state

have a bumb

user...I...

oh, ok

fun plan

pls pls do this America make your younger brothers dreams come true

that fact that you are so narcissistic by including I in your thread title makes it so this plan will fail 100% now.
move along faggots.

Nice try noseberg

>Thinking people are THIS retarded

Hmm, organizing a pro-DACA protest isn't a bad idea. If you can get all the illegals in one place, it would make ICE's job easier and they can deport a bunch in one go. Not sure they're dumb enough to fall for it, though

Okay, I like the way you're thinking, but unfortunately it's too obvious. I'm not claiming antifa aren't dumb enough to fall for it, but before any off them make it down the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC will run stories on the hoax. They're laugh about how dumb it is, while subtly explaining in painstaking detail that it's a hoax.

Nice thought though.

You're just jealous you didn't come up with it first, you worthless shill. Go home to mommy, cock-mongler.

This is an alternative that can work too. Plan a massive rally and get a bunch together and just feed em all to ICE simultaneously

Liberals are

>underestimating your opponent: The Thread

I'm done here. Whatever keeps you entertained I suppose.

If people are retarded enough to listen to tripfags, they're retarded enough to fall for this.

Devious enough to work

That's no good, the program's being extended for six months, and even that date isn't when every DACA spic becomes eligible for summary deportation. That's the cutoff when they stop letting people make new applications or renew old ones, and each application is good for 2 years. So anyone who makes or renews their DACA next February is valid to be here until February 2020.

Well, I mean technically, they are candidates for summary deportation, ICE isn't breaking any rules if they happen to find a Dreamer and decide to make them GTFO. It's just a program that let's them get work permits in exchange for identifying themselves, with the understanding that the president won't direct ICE to specifically target illegals participating in it while they're covered by it.

Go larping you tricode faggot

>calls other people retarded
>is a tripfag

It'll probably go similar to the Dreamer Day Starbucks thing.
But I'll give it a try

Thanks!

I don't have photoshop on this computer, but I'll try and make some when I get home

Bump

Np. Kind of fun except fucking Alamy and Getty have their marks all over the good pics.

Regarded sub human catholic ape

Posting in epic bread

This ain't a bad idea.

Even easier would be to claim a pro speech rally is taking place in Florida, 30k Antifa would show up in seconds

Give me 10 minutes to make something, also trips checked

This. They can't help themselves.

Trump can fulfill this plan, all he needs to do is hold a rally.

No matter how retarded you think the left is I dont think that theyre retarded enough to put themselves into a situation that overtook talks of Russia on the news along with Harvey

Yes.

This, just say we're planning a huge trump rally there

>Miami, Florida
Aren't most of the illegal cubans basically seen as refugees by US law?

It would be a 'heroic display of the will of the resistance to be able to weather the storm in the name of what's right'. Sounds like something they might actually fall for if you make it out to be some sort of inspirational thing.

I need memes motherfuckers
I can post them on Twitter and facebook

That is why we plan both sides of the slaugh-- I mean event. Anyone dumb enough to show up becomes an hurrikang.

Make sure you make it sound extra inspirational. These kinds of people love to think they're like the resistance from Star Wars. Tie some morals into it and they'll take the bait easily.

Start spamming this on Indivisible groups in Florida, like fb /IndivisibleMiami/

Good luck and godspeed

Yeah we have to get stuff to their networks, those are all interconnected.
Indivisible, WORR, Movement 2017, Millennials for Revolution, Pussyhat Project, MoveOn

Good idea m8

Tie in GoT and Harry Potter shit too.

I am a peaceful man who does not advocate for violence, these people are just objectively a danger to themselves if they actually show up.

The Fire Rises

>facing the stormfront

Why isn't this exploding? Perfect Idea.

I love what's happening here! Keep it going!

>it's funny because it's an actual storm

I'm loving this so far. Keep it rolling!

great plan
hope this works

Don't let the dream die, produce user!

Brilliant. Might have better luck drawing them out with a fake "alt Right" rally though. Here's a template poster if any user wants to run with the idea.

This will get them out there much more reliably

Say there's a Trump rally there, they literally cannot resist sperging out

Holy shit that is actually really convincing. Almost diabolically so.

Don't let the Dream become a Nightmare!

We didn't cross the border - the border crossed us!

>protest in a cat 5
IF WE CAN SURVIVE THIS WE CAN SURVIVE DACA

Alright faggots, how are we gonna pull the bait?

Social Media, gotta feed the beast