DACA BAN WILL LEAD TO MORE ILLEGALS

WTF I LOVE DACA NOW

> Today’s immigration actions will produce results almost directly opposite of those advertised. It will lead to more and larger amnesties in the future, and then to larger and less-controlled immigration flows after that.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/09/trumps-impending-immigration-sell-out/538896/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qdhKh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And here's the archive
archive.is/qdhKh

>these retards run our country and shape normie opinions
The absolute state of my country

>if you deport illegals, they win

>It will lead to more and larger amnesties in the future
don't these faggots realize that ANY amnesty leads to more and larger amnesties in the future? beaner idiots just think "oh they've legalized us before i just gotta lurk around long enough to get the next one then i'm golden". until turd worlders are constantly reminded that they won't make this place their home and are absolutely petrified of what might happen to them if they're here without permission, it will never ever stop.

>D-DONT LET TRUMP GET RID OF ILLEGALS OR WE'LL DEFINITELY HAVE EVEN MORE OF THEM, TRUST US!!!!

(((They))) are frightened over what's happening, and I'm loving it.

Trump is a fucking idiot. by ending DACA he opened the door for a legal challenge in congress that will lead to more illegal spics being given amnesty

The problem here is that the left has lied so much that no one believes a fucking word they say.

If a Democrat is talking he's lying. Period. And their psychopath followers are willing to die to reduce their own wages lol

Love you

>>if you deport illegals, they win

They are literally going to lock them up and make them build a wall like slave labor. Why the fuck would a Mexican want to here now. If I was honestly Hispanic I would pack my fucking bags.

BASED BOT

>theatlantic
fun fact: the atlantic owns politifact

>Trannys are not boys.

This cant be real

Trump's playing Chess64 here
> more cities enact sactuary clauses
> Trump strips cities of Federal funding
> America saves $$$

I know I'm hoping myself in the foot but here's my 2 pesos on the sit. It'll keep new beaners from coming in and if u give the rest with clean records probationary residency, it'll force more of them to pay in to income tax and help cut back in welfare fraud

archive shill
norway and its jew rulers are collecting IPs!

what did you expect from Drumpf?
serious legislation?
logic?
basic brain functions?

better than the atlantic collecting my ip

Fuck off theatlantic.

>(((Frum)))
Every single time.

haha u mad bitch?

No shit. Pol doesn't understand how important daca truly is.

Mexicans are alright. We just need to redpill them on guns and get them going to church and voting pro life.

>political advice
>from Canadian
You can spot a leaf from a mile away. It's almost an art now spotting them.

No more benefits for you pablo.

what ever nigger they are being deported at a faster rate than the previous administration and dreamers dont have any protection any more. all those niggers got to go.

This whole thing is so dumb.

Why not just give up American sovereignty all together to latin america? Make it a true FREE country with no laws.

First stop after DACA is rescinded: Trump Towers.

Every time

I don't give a shit about tax compliance or welfare fraud (but we should stop having welfare). I just want the beaners removed whether or not they're here legally.

Its almost as if Trump is playing the heel...

Regardless of what spics think of abortion, most of them will always vote for the anti-white party.

>But Donald Trump’s interest in immigration is fixed on one big object: finding a way to honor his promise to build a Great Wall of America along the Mexican border.
No shit.

The article is shilling Tom Cotton's strategy (R - Arkansas), let the existing illegal kids find jobs and school, then tighten the ship and only allow skilled professionals.

>David Frum
>Expert on Immigration

Not a propagandist at all.

>(((FRUM)))

>David J. Frum (/ˈfrʌm/; born June 30, 1960) is a Canadian-American neoconservative[3] political commentator. A speechwriter for President George W. Bush, Frum later became the author of the first "insider" book about the Bush presidency.[4] He is a senior editor at The Atlantic and also a CNN contributor. He serves on the board of directors of the Republican Jewish Coalition

>IF YOU GET RID OF OBAMA'S LEGACY YOU WILL FAIL!!!

basically all this attempted blackpilling, they know that in order to have any sort of DACA now they are going to have to sign a law that also okays a Wall and Raise