''Would all white students please leave their desks and stand at the back of the class for the duration of the period?''

>''Would all white students please leave their desks and stand at the back of the class for the duration of the period?''

How should you react?

Walk out and don't come back. Nothing of value was lost.

laugh at whitey cucks

/thread

stand at the back

This time it will be a real school schooting schand schnot schome schetup.

>I'm half aboriginal
Not only will i get a free pass, but I'd get a dozen job offers on the spot

Start video recording secretly and refuse. Try to subvert the professor into breaking the law so I can sue and live off college cuck bucks.

I don`t live in anglosphere so this is never going to happen to me.

pull out the 9 i have in my backpack

This is why Mizzou had to close 3 entire dorm buildings lol

You're white too, Teach.

Stay and say I am just like Rosa Park

wonder what i am doing at university in the usa

stay seated. what the fuck are they going to do?

i'd leave that fucking school immediately

>All the other kids with the pumped up kicks

How can whites stand back if race is not real?

"Sure teach, let me just get my inhaler from my backpack"

detachable penis

youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

only if the jews have to stand in the back as well. jews are white after all.

>How should you react?

By demanding that, as part of an abused minority, that my standing in the back of the class entitles me to an automatic "A" due to being treated as a second-class citizen, and that they'll see me in court if they do not comply.

Tell them you're jewish.

blast him with piss

Say I don't identify as white. I'm a transracial native american black hispanic jew chinese dualgendered holocaust survivor. And if you think I'm lying your a nazi

Leave.

BETTER RUN BETTER RUN

>''Excuse me? I'm jewish. Now go and stand at the back of the class or I will refuse your class certificate.''

>I'm only white-presenting. I identify as black.

No.

"Suck my ass, I don't pay tuition to be marginalized"

>Mizzou had to close 3 entire dorm buildings

let's alienate the white kids who are actually paying tuition and make them feel unsafe on campus!

I would absolutely refuse to move and then leave schools, preferably with some form of settlement.

"Make me".

digital blackface is a crime

Don't periods last for days?

They can't react or they'll be deemed "racist"

"I identify as a black woman!"

What in the world is a class certificate

>get up
>go sit next to black person
>sorry, I just assumed this was the back

Tell them that I identify as an attack helicopter and this is my safe LZ

>be called racist
>"ok I'm racist"

It's not hard

>tfw hapa

Thanks for that. Haven't heard it in years

start chimping out

>"excuse me, did you just assume my race? i'll have you know that im trans racial you fucking bigot"

do it, start crying and pass out, bang my head on the way down, profit

Like Rosa mutherfuckin Parks
>fuck you. I works hard all day fighting for what little sef rezpekt I can musta in da face of dis tyranny an my dawgs be barkin. Is gwine sit rite here.

Stay in my seat because I'm Polish and therefore not white.

Say that as a disabled demiqueer furkin, asking me to stand is a microaggression against my gender identity and demand an apology for raping me by proxy.

I'd hurl my shoe at his temple

Ask if you can film the lecturer, so other people can see how progressive the class is. Then use evidence to get him fired

Leave and question myself for paying money for such a circus of an education. What a fool I've been; at last I truly see the err in my ways

laugh.

I would literally sieg heil

record it on video next time, and upload it to youtube anonymously. share the link on Sup Forums.

Say "Not unless your bosses want to talk to my lawyers on refunding me my tuition fees".

Claim I'm transracial.

I would walk out and contact the administration.

>I'm back for my computer art degree bitch.

Not get up and sue the school for racial discrimination in a public place.

I'm PAYING for this seat Mr Green!

FASTER THAN MY BULLET

"fuck you nigger"

u talkin bout reparations boy?

Call out the KIKE.

Fpbp

You say 'No' and start recording on your phone.
This isn't hard.

this kind of anti white racism typically comes from white neo marxists. the end goal of marxism is to eradicate wealth inequality and to kill those wealthier. This inevitably requires killing everyone eventually, except for black people. this has to be exposed, prevented. The proponents to be asasinated.

damn bro that's like a time capsule meme

this.

I love the left's strategy for winning elections.

Pull out my cellphone, hit record, and ask him why he is discriminating based on my skin color. Then the prejudice + power argument ensues. Silly ivory tower cuck, I've trained my whole life for this moment.

>should
Obviously you shouldn't, you should immediately start arguing with the professor about the whole thing.

Evil wins because good men do nothing.

no! I won't give up the privileges my forefathers fought so hard for. Not even for an experiment or an argument. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!
>that's... ok user.
>you don't have to.
me: pic related

Walk up there and ask for a refund and tell them to get fucked. I'm calling my lawyer and i'm suing them. We have anti discrimination laws.

If the niggers and faggots can sue for not getting their cake or being called a name...then I can sue for being singled out because of my color of my skin.

chew on that

I identify as a kike loving nigger, so go back to spewing out your faggotry.

Pull a Rosa Parks on them

This could work and be pretty funny

Go sit up front and start recording.

Promptly say "Fuck off" and keep my happy ass right where it is.

>get up
>leave
Because I'm obviously in the wrong class.

>stay sitting down
>"Uhh that means you too"
>Ask him if he just assumed my race from the color of my skin
>"Nnnno I just"
>Call him a racist bigot
>Tell him to go put himself in the back of the classroom

I'd comply...once. I'd keep in mind that it's just another college course and weigh the options of whether to 1) drop the course or 2) continue the semester bullshitting just enough to earn my 'B' and move on.

>be half indian
>ask if I am considered white
>most likely will say no
>get up and stand with the whites

>then demand he appologize for slavery

What I actually did:
> Quietly obeyed my way through all the required social justice courses on my way to engineering degree (and later, law degree)
> Started making good money
> Put myself on list of people to call for donations
> Explain, at length, to the callers (about four times per year) that I will not donate to the school, endorse them, or otherwise contribute until they end these practices.
> convince a number of my former classmates to do the same

Tuition gets paid whether they require these courses or not. Teachers who fail a kid for these classes don't care, the kid will pay more more college later. But donors have real power, if enough of them work together.

Exactly what I was going to say.

>my missile packs in orbit

I'd pull out my phone and begin recording, and ask him to repeat the request so I could have it on the video. Then I'd refuse and remind him that this isn't public school and everyone is paying to be there and paying for a seat, that we are customers and he is being paid to provide a service and that he needs to cut the shit.

>professor tells me to get up
>inform him of my multiculturally diverse background
>threaten to sue if he dares to discriminate
>he steps down like the dog that he is

Trust me, nothing hurts them more than looking like an evil racist whitey.

>g*rmans
>white

>poop stain on toilet
>blast it with piss
Foul Bachelor Frog was good.
And fuck professors that teach shit like this.

We rosa parks now

Tell the (((teacher))) to get fucked and enjoy the ensuing chimpout.