As Harvey sort of fucked Texas...

As Harvey sort of fucked Texas, all the people that were displaced were taken to FEMA camps made out of empty Walmarts but so far there hasn't been any footage of the inside yet - no tweets or Facebooks posts either.

Any Amerifag have a relative or friend that was moved to one of these or has any idea why people wouldn't be able to make posts about this from the inside?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPZNUBww18w
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/12272/we-may-finally-know-what-jade-helm-has-stood-for-all-along
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Facebooks

gladly there's only one :^)

My neighbor's cousin had four children that went to Sandy Hook Elementary, so I can assure you that it existed.

They're using short-range WiFi and cell data jammers.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPZNUBww18w

I did a self check out at Wal Mart today and the machine asked me if I would like to donate to the Red Cross.

For what reason? :/

It was secretly a zombie outbreak and they are trying to cover it up

>Why aren't people talking about this thing that isn't real?

what

You're asking too many questions. That must be tiring. Why not go to sleep?

>Repeatedly shutting the goyim down

FEMA even said on CNN that they were gonna be in Houston for years to sort that shit out

They're part of the effort to remove the people that had their houses destroyed

>he doesn't know about Jade Helm
>it seriously wasn't an anti-Militia civil war games practice session
>this has nothing to do with the FEMA tunnels underneath that walmart
>those people Evacuated are still alive
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/12272/we-may-finally-know-what-jade-helm-has-stood-for-all-along

You should catch a $nap and think about it

bump

Is this really true?

lul

it's secretly a trap to find any illegals and smuggle them back to mexico through the tunnels. if word got out then the plan wouldn't work. trust me i am a walmart employee in texas.

>thousands of sheltered people missing
>no one knows what happened

hmm

>im actually uh pole leece officer
dropped