Why are Americunts so fucking bad at literally everything?

Why are Americunts so fucking bad at literally everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/11yo-phoenix-newitt-wakes-from-coma-following-stagg-ct-shooting/8868080
ebaumsworld.com/videos/psychopath-forces-reporter-into-a-frightening-game-of-russian-roulette/84474579/
abc
archive.is/nBsrC
youtube.com/watch?v=2YQ3piGHIi8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fail to see the problem here

that is to prevent non-local traffic and loopy loop cop chases.

What exactly is the problem here Muhammad?

its called gated community.

What the fuck is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>Amerifats

kek someone forgot to drag the road tool one more tile in Sim City

They were never under a monarchy and always in a liberal democracy = materialism = retarded population.
A less severe cullong program than communism but still

He saw a desert and got homesick

Have you seen our roads!

does look bretty comfy though

Culling*

Mohammad is bad at planning.
Real life isn't Simcity.

Lel

Wow, this landscape is breathtaking! Is it common for americans to live at such places?

Housing, infrastructure, and healthcare aren't great but we've got everyone beaten in science and technology, research, productivity, and some political things like free speech.

Love how the American poster here can only pull out images from low quality tabloid newspapers which nobody takes seriously.

Go away.

Made a dense neighborhood in the desert? What, Ahmed, you'd prefer one shitty tent instead?

The West has a lot of areas like that.

Why do Americunts start shitposting when they get triggered? Can't you form an actual argument instead of smearing your shit on my board?

Kek

because it would slow down traffic so they kept that closed off until the next section is developed. Can you simply stop being autistic with your ring city style of shitty traffic flow?

>Loopy loop cop chases

Is that a thing in AU? Some firearms would solv.....oooooh, sorry.

It's a gated community retard, the people who live in those houses don't want traffic to bypass the main entrance and come right past their house.

Are you mad because you couldn't spot a mosque?

>Child rape isn't as bad as a subdivision with annoying roads

This is literally what Britbongs believe.

Australian law specifically states that a person ignorant to a law must still comply with it, and assumes some kind of basic moral compass still holds things together when you don't memorise them all.

Our system would not consider this person to be misguided, but simply lacking a moral compass.

Notice how the images posted are almost all from the Daily Mail?

You could always fuck off back to if you don't like it.

They seem to be good at dumping tea and fighting the British

WHAT'S THAT? Couldn't hear you over the marches for Sharia Law in your streets.

You should get the fuck you need to stop being a retard and get off my board, dumb Americunt.

Have guns.
You don't.
KYS

and you know what else, even though this is the land of the free and everyone drives a gigantic truck, no one will hop that tiny bit of sand to get where they're going faster
because it's a white neighborhood

why are you so obsessed with America, the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Bailed your limey ass outta two world wars fuckface

Its ok OP i understand that you're just home sick of the desert its ok just let it out

>Real life isn't Simcity.
You want to do the same in Cities: Skylines to cut transit traffic and noise pollution.

Hah

That looks exactly like my Cities Skylines city. Absolutely soullessly generic.

Shoulda just let them burn, in hindsight.

That's just lazy man. Instead of forming an
actual argument you attack that dude for
whatever.

We're your overlords OP and we took the
reigns from you so are you suggesting you're
even worst? Will agree that it breaks my heart
to see such soullessness though

What's wrong with this neighborhood? It could use a park or something but otherwise it looks fine, people have to live somewhere

Like understanding any right wing ideology beyond lassez faire, capitalist libertarianism?

At first I felt worried for you Brits. Then I felt sorry whenever I thought of your cuckshed of an island. Now I just wish Britain was nuked by Soviets so the rest of us could remember how you were and not as you are.

Haha never change burgers

>no hospital
>no elementary school
I bet there's no pipes either.

gun crime in australia is rarely published internationally. I live in Tasmania which has maybe 100 shootings a year, for a place with half a million people. I hear gunshots about twice a year.

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/11yo-phoenix-newitt-wakes-from-coma-following-stagg-ct-shooting/8868080
>A 25-year-old man has been charged with shooting an 11-year-old girl in the face during an argument

ebaumsworld.com/videos/psychopath-forces-reporter-into-a-frightening-game-of-russian-roulette/84474579/
also this guy lives in my city.

Pretty sickening, teebeeheitch.

Please archive it
>abc net au/news/2017-09-03/11yo-phoenix-newitt-wakes-from-coma-following-stagg-ct-shooting/8868080
archive.is/nBsrC

>talk shit
>be surprised when it's reciprocated

Islamic education everyone

It's funny cause it's that much harder without guns, yet they still have close to the same suicide rate.

you need to bin that fuckin opinion cunt

Just click on the link autist. The fuck does everything need to be archived for.

shut the fuck up cuck

there wouldnt be a hospital in that setting you clown.

I'm willing to bet brown people built that.

OP btfo

jesus christ akbar go the fuck back to and stop shitting up our board

so ti can;t be taken down and removed from public memory

t. Citizen of a country with no dentists

>brit
>my board
>on a usa board

k

*americults
that looks like a self-governing commune on unincorporated private land, a for-profit venture with funding

Little boxes on the hillside
Little boxes made of ticky tacky
Little boxes on the hillside
Little boxes all the same

youtube.com/watch?v=2YQ3piGHIi8&feature=youtu.be

Best thing that came out of your country was our country

Don't worry I've been through this with him too. maybe if he was archiving things that were in danger of disappearing or being censored... but this information is in every library in the country in hard copy.

it does look pretty hot tbqhfam

Why are all the britfags teeth so fucked up? I've always wondered that?

That blue circle is for fire department / emergency access only, and not regular access. This is so your street does not have thru traffic blowing through.

actually a good point. i thought the archive site was just to prevent the jews their ad shekels.

German is the largest ethnic background in America.

>literally pic related

Your people wouldn't even know what to do with a desert. Oh wait...

in the middle of the desert, every house is 10/10,
god bless america

can you do that muhamad? beside building tents in the desert

Stop telling us how to live, Dad!

Every house looks the same and it's just mass
housing. A man is supposed to take pride in
his home and architecture is art. Also, what
is the difference between this and mass
housing build by the Soviets?

Britain is far from over and wishing the death
of the country that uplifted the world is idiotic.
Get real Frenchie

Make me faggot

And you wonder what you are doing wrong...

because hes making his shekels off it

>Also, what is the difference between this and mass housing build by the Soviets?
It's private property

>Terry Davis lives in the middle of that

kek, fucking got me there

>dole checks arrive at the first of the month
>counsel and public houses across two nations pay their delinquent internet bills
>Sup Forums inundated with britfag and ausfailian shitposting

Every time.

it's a bit of that too. but the real mission is to keep a history of (((them))) that they don't have as much control over.

knocking on wood.

You never stated what was wrong with the housing faggot. Guarantee you the inside of those homes look better and have nicer furnishings than your shitboxes.

Why were all the degenrate brits sent to Australia?

DESTROYED

/thread

looks like some kinda proto kowloon

Ticky tacky houses meme. The 1950s are calling. They want their stale meme back.

This shit gets me more demoralized faster than any other black pill

They don't want thru-traffic where kids are playing.

to keep the poor bastards rounded up and tabs on. in op pic there is at least visibly some kind of public works. not to mention luxuries of heat and a/c..oh and food in the fridge