LIECHTENSTEIN YES!

>Princess Angela of Liechtenstein (née Angela Gisela Brown; 3 February 1958) is the wife of Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein.[1] She is the first person of known African origin to marry into a reigning European dynasty,[2] the marriage having been authorized by the monarch. Together, they have a biracial son, Prince Alfons (b. London, 18 May 2001), who is in the line of succession to the Liechtensteiner throne

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Joseph_Wenzel_of_Liechtenstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at them, they were made for each other. Truly a match made in heaven.

WE

Nothing wrong with that

Is he the heir?

>LIECHTENSTEIN
literally who

Even the European dynasty accepts the most powerful race in the world

but it's a white man bleaching a black woman user

She looks pretty unfulfilled in that picture.

>Angela Brown
>Brown
>BROWN

Hahahaha

Holy shit Liechtenstein, why? Your king is your land is your people, why fuck up your lineage like this?

>tall
>white
>prince
>cant do better than a 5/10 nigress

it doesnt get more beta than that.

Its a tax haven in the middle of Europe leeching our money like the filthy parasite they are.
We should invade it, as long as Luxembourg, Suisse, and Monaco.

I'm sorry guys, but I can't do this anymore.

Now, to start, let me say that I was fully on the Trump train during the election. I was one of the anons who would to go every board and spam Trump threads to try and get more people to support him. I was completely on board with all of his promises, and spent pretty much every moment of free time that I had posting Trump memes and telling people about how great Trump would be as president. And the kicker is: I'm not some white neo-nazi, but actually a proud latino American citizen who agrees that we need to get all these fucking illegals out and start focusing on putting America first. Needless to say, I managed to change a few people's minds about Trump when they realized that not all of his supporters are racist old white guys.

But now? I just can't defend him anymore. Sure, it was great seeing libshits and the MSM melt down when he won, and it was great to know that we had managed to defeat Killary once and for all, but after all the stupid shit that Trump has done, I just can't support him anymore. Where's the fucking wall he promised us? When the fuck is he going to repeal Obamacare? It seems all he's doing is going on vacation after vacation while blaming literally everyone else for his failures.

I seriously believed that Trump was going to make some serious change in how our politics work, but all he's done so far is tear the Republican party apart and make us the laughingstock of the rest of the world. This is not what I voted for, and I'm sure it's not what most of you voted for, either. It's been getting harder and harder for me to defend Trump, so I figure that maybe it's time for me to stop trying altogether, at least until he starts fulfilling more of his campaign promises.

I know I'm going to get called a shill, or a libshit, or whatever, but I just needed to get this off my chest. I just can't support the man anymore. I'm sorry, guys.

>king

Duke, actually.

>Is he the heir?

No. He's the second son. His older brother Alois is the heir. Alois' son is white.

It gets more beta if he created an Elliot Rodger with some asian insect.

This is sad though.

libshit

>Duke, actually.

Sorry, "Prince."

This is the one that's next-next in line.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Joseph_Wenzel_of_Liechtenstein

He'll be the same age as the average poster on Sup Forums.

Just think, guys: You Sup Forumsacks could be grooming both the heir of a small european nation AND the future heir-general of the Stuart dynasty.

>tfw this is the guy making all the anti-proddie shitposts
I would blow myself up in front of british parlament for him desu

WILL BE

irrelevant country, austria should annex it

Holy shit she's hot. Got any more pics? Any with boobs or ass?

Good pic of you. Thanks for sharing.

>be retired chad footballer
>get 9/10 nigress

>get

as if that's difficult to do as a halfway fit or attractive white man.

attractive black girls are even harder to get than attractive white girls. simple supply and demand.

>africans are marrying into the european royal families no
IT BEGINS

She's also like 10 years older than him

Look at Harry Mountbatten from the UK dating that negress. They'll have mulatto princes in a few years.

>2060
>try to overthrow the tyrannical monarchy
>can't because that would be racist
Expect the Windsors to do the same thing soon

Republic of Liechtenstein when?

Where do you live? Orange County? They're a dime a dozen in my experiences.

What's the name of that woman? A beautiful creation of God

Why would the monarch authorize this?

Well...at least he's not the heir. I'd be fucking pissed if he was though.

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
To sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Vaduz

QUANES

Race mixing is a mental illness.

Absolutely disgusting

Spoken like a true kike Communist faggot. The faggotry that falls from your lips is beyond Leftist gay. Die in your sleep libshit.

this

I'm half
Irish half German and I wouldn't wanna trade places with those halfbreed bastards Who gives a fuck if you dad is a famous movie star if you are a mulatto who looks nothing like him they are going to destroy themselves

My theory is that white male genes are so beta that it gets btfo by the black female genes. whereas a white female genes compliements the black male dominant black male gene to produce a beauty specimen

Yeah okay nigger

>tfw close relative of the most prominent commie politician in Liechtenstein

>race mixing is a mental illness

hardly. it's actually a good way for neglected individuals within their own group to find a mate in order to produce offspring.

>de blasio

how he managed to fuck that gremlin, i'll never know.

Reminder that Liechtenstein is 10% muslim

Liechtenstein is more under Switzerland's thumb than Canada is under America's

Because he's old and senile