Muh armory

Is this Good enough for the Race war?
(I also got a Red dot sight for the Smg)
Or should I get an Aug or a Fal?

Plenty good enough, given you have enough ammo/food/water....

Nice SKS, looking to buy one myself

Wait, it's not. Im retarded

Nice collection pieces but get a modern firearm.

You need an ar

Learn to forge your own hand weapons, the better you get, the better the weapons. Build up an armory to share with those on your end of the race war, and the new society that was formed by you will become unstoppable when the ashes start to fall.

I got like 40 Mre's, 2000 rounds of Ammo and 5 of those big blue plastic barrels of water.

youre going to die

Get a shotgun for home defense and a sidearm.

Can you actually get a gun in leaf land?

Neat. Suomi is a cool gun. Don't see many other people who own one. Heavy as fuck and the trigger is about 20lbs.
Terrible choices for practical use. Get a good modern gun.

I want that Trench Mag

Post serial# bruh

Where's the ammo?

What about an actual Rhodesian Fal?

PRetty sick skorpion

No get a bushmaster.
>t. veteran

Yes. We have a decent selection of guns here, I just picked up a .308 hunting rifle, I saw some AR15's on the shelf when I was in the shop. I was quite triggered as they are a very scary looking weapon.

yeah for 1943

Cool gats but in an emergency shit hit the fan, race war, civil war etc those are terrible choices

Get a modern AR, and a sidearm in 9mm. Durable, reliable, and even if production stopped right now there's enough .556 and 9mm floating around for 20 race wars

OPS Axe to your dome and your weapons are useless.

Get a SCAR-17 with Hog Hammer rounds.

for the 98k Serial numbers are 9633 k Factory 243 year of production is 1940.

I'd say yr lacking a scope, a sidearm - and if you have family/neighbours a shotgun is way preferable for home defence.

If you don't have a modern combat rifle then you aren't serious about your life.

I don't care what state you are in.

HH1488 WPWW HH

>implying i dont have backup

Hi fbi, still looking for literal retards to frame up to make it look like you actually need that huge budget?

Good if you want to kill people in style, especially nigger communists.

However, the SCAR-17 is the modern pinnacle of the .308-caliber battle rifle. It's basically a more-dependent and accurate FAL with less recoil. It's the best .308 rifle in the world.

AR-10s and AR-15s are decent, but they still jam more than the SCAR series of rifles, which have a re-designed firing chamber and recoil system.

Get Re-kt Canadian Spec opps

MREs are meme-tier food w/r/t price:calorie ratio. Get a food dehydrator and make your own. Bonus points if you have a veggie garden so you can dehydrate your own harvest.

I have more kitchen guns than that