>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 5
>SAA LIFTED SIEGE ON DEIR EZZOR, linked up with Brigade 137
>Issam is boiling coffee right now
>Iraq: Reports that Hawija op has begun
>Pro-opposition media: 40 plus Islamist groups to form "unified national army" in Syria
>SAA enters Uqayribat, IS counter-attack to expell them. Reports SAA withdrew from Jruh, Uqayribat& Naimiyah, fighting ongoing
>RU FM:Rebel forces preparing to use chemical weapons in Daraa
>Hez, IS to exchange prisoners near DeZ border
>Ru FM:Sy de-escalation zones pose no danger to Israel’s security
>Kurdish, Assyrian forces clash in Qamishli City
>Jihadist rebels launch surprise assault in west Aleppo
>US-backed SDF recaptures Darayeh area from IS in Raqqah
>Rebel civil war in Idlib: HTS fights against al-zenki movement
>US-backed forces in SE syria sell arms to IS – fsa defector
>Taliban leader claims that group controls over half of Afghanistan
>/sg Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alroser96/status/905162120559558657
presstv.com/Detail/2017/09/05/534156/syria-dayr-alzawr-daesh-celebrations
youtube.com/watch?v=KTXsRt_Owbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BIJI BIJI

Because look how it is being spun.

>syrian last minute goal makes front page of R*ddit
>autism ensues

Bane?

>rekt you faggit! hahahahahah xdddd!

I feel like the fade out is supposed to lead to the dude getting glassed

Ok /sg/, out for the night, after10 bakes in a row, closing down the oven for now.
What a great fucking day.

What a retard.

Doesn't seem to have much traction on Twatter. Not many articles written about it; nothing comes up when you search "bane clashes Iran" except for 2011 stuff. Hopefully absolutely nothing comes of it yet again.

you could say they were blown away

cybercom hasn't dedicated its sock pups yet, too tasked for rohingya. regardless, its a vector where ((they)) have already identified as potentially vulnerable and intend to strike from.

Daily reminder that Assad's forces in Dez are getting slaughter and will open up an attack by the SDF

kebab removed

Good night lads, thanks for a productive day!

Good night Icelander, have sweet dreams of Viking Glory!

Yeah, the government handled the '08 protests and other IRGC clashes without descending into chaos.

But (((they))) will never stop pushing to destabilize the last stable, non-Jew'd nation in the region, even after >30 years.

Good night powerful baker of Newfoundland!

Respect
twitter.com/alroser96/status/905162120559558657

aren't you a 40 year old kekistani faggot?

Are North Korea, Russia and Iran jew'd nations?

Idlib shall be the stone upon which the SAA breaks its sword, mark my word.

>Syria has more of a chance to the World Cup than Chile and Netherlands

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Very true, Damascus will fall before Idlib

>North Korea
>Iran

Definitely not

>Russia
Dunno, Putin has diplomacy with Israel. But he usually ignores Bibi's anti-Iran rhetoric/demands for cutting Russian ties with Iran and Russia actively works against Israel in Syria.

Oy I almost forgot!! Wasn't the hobbit of Deir Ez-Zor going to finally shave when the siege was lifted?

North Korea isn't Jew'd because it's turned itself into a fucking fortress state whose demographics are literally 100% Atheist Koreans.

Russia is debatable depending on who you ask. I personally don't think it's Jew'd, at least their foreign policy isn't.

Iran's goal is to shatter the Jews and bathe them in holy fire, so that answers itself.

>a-normal-person
Seems legit

>Greetings, fellow gentiles.

so where was that vid/pic about that area in raqqa that u wanted to show me?
trying to get caught up

Oddly enough, there are various estimates of there being some religion in NK. Atheists still majority tho. Pic related.

Fuck Reddit cunts but this guy is right

HAHAHAHAHAHAH REPORTS COMING IN ON TWITTER THAT FSA IS STORMING THE PRESIDENTIAL PALACE AS WE SPEAK!

They're not forbidden by law to practice religion?

I'd like to know what his "other available choices" are

Large anti-religion campaigns were mostly led by Kim Il-sung. Don't think religious persecution was as harsh after him, so the communities which survived just continue to operate quietly. The govt. apparently hasn't ever made an open policy statement about religion, so hard to know their exact position

I'm surprised that we know so little about their actual policies and laws. Seems difficult so much as to find an explanation of civil court proceedings. I mean presumably if two Norks who somehow happen to own cars that haven't been, "redistributed" get into a fender-bender, they'd have to go to a court to settle the relevant bills and such. I wonder how all that works over there.

Thank you for your service.

Bane?

It's a shame they are secretive about the interesting stuff like civil law and proceedings. The only Wiki page on North Korean law is just an eight-line paragraph

But NK constitution PDFs are available online. So that certainly makes for an interesting read and might even elaborate some on law.

#Syria #DeirEzZor Message from Brigadier Suheil al-Hassan Via the walkie talkie to every mother who lost her son in #Deir_Ezzor Soil

Good night Burger Baker, you did great with the baking.

@MoroccanArab 4h

Islamic State reactivate the siege on the forces of the Syrian Army inside Deir Ezzor after conducting raids on 137 Brigade

#SOHR Despite the shelling of Russian missiles, the Islamic State sends the regime forces 35 km away from Deir Ezzor military base.
----
And the best of it, hohol admin has put this shit as a legit event, without being it a possoble hoax. What a joke

Bump

That's a big claim

For you

>ffw Deir Ezzor will be the graveyard fo Bibi's and Trump's hopes and dreams

Atheism means Kim worship though

It's funny really, because spinning this as ebul Iran is going to backfire, as soon Iran, Iraq and Turkey will have more in common than anyone would like and will get closer together thanks to Kurds.

Putin sends his best wishes

'“Commander-in-Chief Vladimir Putin has congratulated the command of the Russian military group as well as the command of the Syrian state army with such a strategically important victory over terrorists from the standpoint of Syria’s liberation from Daesh,” said Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov.'

'He added that Putin has sent Assad a telegram, in which he hailed this strategic victory and congratulated the Syrian president over the recent gains.'

presstv.com/Detail/2017/09/05/534156/syria-dayr-alzawr-daesh-celebrations

bump

Bump

What an airhead

is there any semi up-to-date gopro footage?

CARLOS!!

thred is ded. post mummos

>To anyone dreaming of splitting Syria, we will crush you and destroy you in your dreams and in the battlefield.
Based as fuck. Gas incoming.

>she used to be cute
>now she living skeleton with crazy eyes
Don't join Tsar worshipers sect, kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=KTXsRt_Owbk

I'll post Nina

Reports: General Mattis has made a comment about the Assad Regime taking DeZ on behalf of the US-led coalition and Trump Administration

>"No! This cant be happening! Im in charge here!"

What did he mean by this?

Spooky

she is fucking crazy. that's what makes her hotter in some dumb way.
ninas are fine too

MUMMY

Wait, are you that Syrian General faggot on /k/? Your posts have a very similar format...

It's a literal copy-paste
wtf

and i will post dima

POST DIMA
Good.

I don't know what are you talking about dude, I copy pasted it from Ivan Sidorenko's twitter

Wow...DeZ is finally no longer under siege...after three whole years. It's quite a shock.

kek

carlitooo...

Dima > Nina

Dima is a 10
Nina is 6.5

Both wear a shit-ton of make up
You really can't make a fair trial

Nina looks like she has bigger tits so, #I'mwithHer

Nina wears way more makeup than dima.

>Reports: General Mattis has made a comment about the Assad Regime taking DeZ on behalf of the US-led coalition and Trump Administration
Holy shit, fucking killyourself Mad Dog

At this point, I'd let him claim all the credit if it just meant the US completely withdrawing from Syria in its entirety.

And Dima has nicer facial features.

That's never going to happen and cooler heads will never prevail

posting best Dima

Below average/10
And I'm totally impartial

Mattis absolutely BTFO.

her suicide vest got hit or what?

also dez confirmed? isis eternally btfo eternally unrecoverable confirmed? baghdadi dead for over a year confirmered?
every last inch confirmed?

Yep. Nina's just a thot, but Dima is our queen!
Sadly, this is true.
still too much makeup.
>tfw my shitmap gets used in fresh OC
10/10

(not Dima btw, you faggot)
>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies
>off-topic replies
>off-topic repiles
>off-topic replies
mods will ban you, and rightfully so, for these kinds of post.
stick to the topic (syria) or go to Sup Forums please.

Imagine being THIS faggot
Fucking hell

Shit, while I'm here and before I fuck off to play Dragon Age or Gwent, how many games did Syria win in Fifa?

Spoilfag. Let us enjoy nice things.
>also, proofs?

Enough to make it to the playoffs

Which grills do you choose in DA?

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Smh mimi is our autistic queen

Her Neanderthal features always makes me laugh

>emphasis "autistic"

imagine being THIS much of a faggot
it must be near lethal levels of faggotry

On my current series play through, Morigan the witch in origins, Isabela the slut pirate and I haven't picked in Inquisition yet, but it might be Cassandra the seeker since I'm going full 2nd coming of Jesus.
Atm deciding if I should pick Templars (like I did in 2) or Mages

>only consoling mothers who lost sons, and no one else
what did he mean by this sexism? why does suheil only care for the sons? really pulverizes my peanuts