FAT ROASTIE DIED OF HEART ATTACK

nbcnews.com/video/heather-heyer-s-mom-delivers-message-about-karma-to-white-nationalists-1028340803735

Fat mother of fat dead whore confirms heart attack is what killed her

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Ew7NA
youtu.be/UE_ekK1PYV8?t=444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares, the less said about charlottesville the better. Stop feeding the MSM trolls.

What a waste...
She could have feed a million Japanese!

LOL ITS SO FUNNY THAT SOMEONE GOT KILLED BUT IF A MUSLIM KILLS WHITE PEOPLE THEN WE GOTTA GET MUH GUBMENT INVOLVED AND HAVE MUH DADDY TRUMP INSTALL MARTIAL LAW.

I don't think she was even hit

Do you understand how a heart attack tends to come about at her age?

The difference is it was a heart attack that caused her death AT 30. Not a the impact of the car. If she was in shape she'd have been fine.

The girl in OP's pic on the hood of the middle car isn't Heather Heyer. I knew something wasn't right when I saw someone getting CPR that wasn't close to the front of the middle car. She never even got hit

This is why we need a fat Disney princess. All you body shamers. Being fat is perfectly healthy and beautiful you fascists.

>James Fields is getting off with vehicular manslaughter at most
i cant wait for the Commie riots

Arteries probably so full of plaque and cholesterol she was a ticking time bomb anyway.
Car didn't even touch her, I'd say her heart taking off as the adrenaline hit pushed her past the brink and the heart muscle died.
Too many mcdoubles.

by being so fucking fat that your heart is ready to give out at any moment?

Can someone explain to me why in the widely circulated HD picture of the incident, there's a white guy and a negro with red shoes diving into the street behind the car, but in the actual video the negro with the red sneakers is perfectly safe sitting on the hood of a Truck and watching the car go by?

Was she even hit? Can you get a manslaughter charge for just causing a traumatic event around a fat ass?

He gets hit by the car and hops onto the pickup before the car pulls back

what...what is that?

Are you saying the car plowed into the crowd twice? Because the video I've seen shows the car rush past the pickup truck and at that point, the red sneaker negro was already on the hood of the pickup truck, not diving into the street as shown in the HD picture.

Looks like a land whale.

>*heavy wheezing*
>umb, honey? Shood we gits sum cheesbugers before we go?
>it haz ben 15 minutes since supper
>*heavy wheezing intensifies*

I fucking hate fat people
My hate for fat outweighs how bad i feel that these people lost their kid
Their lifestyle didnt do their kid any good
and thats the morbidly obese elephant in the room

>she is the future of womankind
These poor cunts.

Pretty sure the shot of him on the car was when the dodge was in reverse

No it was Bad CPR

that is confirmed as another fag uglier woman

But that's the one that was getting CPR, I didn't see anyone else getting it

I thought pol was alpha

>w-we didn't h-hurt that sjw!
>i-it was an accident!

What happened to DAY OF THE ROPE NOW

crushed her ribs I bet.

Yes, because whites are superior except when white race traitors die then I do not give a shit like those Barcelona fuckers.

probably, thats how CPR works
they probably gave he CPR when she didnt even need it

One person got killed. And they were blocking the street. Whenever a protest interrupts traffic, what's the first thing that comes to mind? "One of these days someone is gonna plow through them." And that's exactly what happened. Didn't your mommy ever tell you not to play in the street?

Honestly, I'm glad the precedent has been set, maybe now more protests will remain on the sidewalk where they belong. You never see Westboro hogging the roads now do you?

>implying people weren't laughing at faggots killed in Orlando and degenerate pop music fans killed in Manchester
How fucking new are you m8

The psychodyke doing the CPR would have killed an olympian with that technique.

Is this a photo of Heather Heyer or an inflated pig's bladder?

she was one huge bitch

BURN THE COAL

This is the woman who landed on the hood of the middle car. Gray hair, not Heather

*Nigger

yeah it's probably easier to reach the heart through the cavernous pussy than through the chest

so cracking the ribs regularly happens in CPR
the problem is performing CPR on someone whose heart is still beating
The problem with fats is finding a pulse
what probably happened:
>fat was unconscious, low pulse
>psychodyke cant find pulse
>psychodyke sees an opportunity to be hero
>cracks ribs during CPR to mimic heart beat
>heart is actually already beating
>psychodyke is literally smashing fat beating heart
>fat dies a painful death

there's the murderer right there

White western women are great. But you must put a permanent duck tape on their mouths.

it should be illegal for fat people to where panties that "small"

Those have to be the shittiest compressions I've ever seen. No wonder the whale died.

that looks heavenly

So was it the combination of Bad CPR and Obesity?

and they're being done by a professional first responder.

Who? Look NFLis on! Gooooo rent a nig!

It is a hoax.

The damn van was parked there minutes earlier ready for the "attack".

IF MUSLIMS WOULD DRIVE THEIR TRUCKS INTO ASSHOLES BLOCKING STREETS DURING DUMB PROTESTS WE WOULDN'T COMPLAIN

HOLY SHIT SHE'S RAILING HER FUCKING CHEST

>You have your own problems so why are you upset when we force someone else's problems on you too?!
You're all fundamentally retarded.

lets archive it newfag

archive.fo/Ew7NA

lmao

More photos

other thread died.

I don't think she got hit directly but cushioned someone else's fall which knocked her over.

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Liberals are the ones asking for Muslims to come here, so... yeah.

I don't either. Going frame by frame through the video; she never appears to be in the path of the car. I suspect it's very likely that it was trampling by the crowd that caused the heart attack.

I still have yet to see the bitch in any of these videos

Compiled from last thread. I don't have the Webm, but it appears she was hit by another protester who got hit by James Alex.

Even with the excessive amount of fat that can be pressed into, her hands shouldn't get so far down.
She's basically caving her chest in.

Nobody here is laughing about a bunch of white girls being killed at a concert asshole. Probably some about the gays, but I'd say most not.

heart attack gun

>newport

Forgot pic

Jesus Christ that's disgusting

look for the blog circled

>blog
blob*

Nah, killing little 5 and 6 year old girls is nothing to laugh about. They were still innocent. 20 something liberals are a different story.

>mustang

He's going to get off Scott free (Zimmerman style)
They will still charge him with murder and found not guilty

>If she was in shape she'd have been fine

More like if she was just not a fucking disgusting obese piece of shit she would have been fine

>implying the whole thing wasnt staged.
Kek

If you look here at 7:29 youtu.be/UE_ekK1PYV8?t=444

You can see the van rolling forward without a driver BEFORE it was hit from behind.

See fatties? This is why we fat shame you.

daily reminder that communists aren't people.

>morbidly obese smoker
>died of a heart attack

it fits.

ummmm...
that smooth cottage cheese type skin
Those burger gobbling lips
The giant fat tits

This hottie will be missed

Can't bash the fash this way that's for sure

Is it even the guy's fault if she died of a non-direct injury?

The "Mom" isn't even sad. Her act is really poor quality. She needs to take some lessons.

That's disgusting.

jesus fucking christ, she's putting as much force as she can into it.

She probably died from that antifa dude crushing her chest

I thought she died as a kid in Sandy Hook? I get so confused with of all these CIA false flags

>medic

>pic shows clearly she has bloated & rotted bigly
This is after she died and swelled up for a couple of weeks? What kind of funeral is this? Is this some sort of Irish witch funeral? Puerto Rican? What are we looking at here?
Is this fisting? Or am I looking at it upside down?

>the victim is fat
>the suspect is fat
>the first responders are fat
>the cops are fat
>the protesters are fat

Racism.