It is perfectly ok for a woman to fuck another woman but why don't women like seeing their men be fucked by other men?

It is perfectly ok for a woman to fuck another woman but why don't women like seeing their men be fucked by other men?

Why is there such a double standard?

Pic related - reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6ybca3/during_a_threesome_with_another_man_27m_i_let_him/

FEMINISM.

The motto of the royal families who are the lynch pin is, "divide and conquer".

You are the divided and conquered, unless you become independent...

Independence is freedom BTW....

MUH GOV, is slave shit.

There's an evolutionary reason why women view men fucking other men as appalling. This isn't a modern phenomenon and can be blamed on feminism.

>I have never really been into men, but I was just curious based on a few times when I was in college and let my roommate blow me.

are you fucking kidding me lmao

>Worried she can't pleasure him
Buy a fucking strap on. Also:
>She's disgusted
Of course she is. Women are naturally attracted to dominance. Nothing says dominance like watching your husband get his ass BTFO by some random dude...

I fucking swear people really can't into relationships/common sense. Both of these people are retards.

hahahahahaha
faggot

WELL ? Whats the reason ?

>wants to experiment
>finds out her husband is a faggot
>so disgusted she can't even look him in the eye
Hahaha Pandora can't go back into the box bitch.

>tfw having kinky/fetish sex as married couple and your partner finds out you are more kinky than they expected

Women want to feel like they have a dominant man. If they see their husband getting dominated by another man she'll lose all respect for him.

He should hire a BBC to fuck his wife for him while he's at it

This
Also the reasons cucks get kicked out eventually

so if she saw her husband fuck that guy in the ass, all would be swell?

Swell idea. He needs to revenge-plow to establish dominance before disheartened waifu.

We marriage counselors now.

damn that is so hot

is the self-cuck the liberal sudoku

Interesting to see what happens with this sort of thing, but hardly a surprise. This couple is probably more like a pair of roommates than a husband and a wife.

What do you think? He was dominated.
Why would she want to be with a man who will let other men dominate him...Hell he probably enjoyed it if he talked about it with her beforehand.
He's probably a closet bug-chaser

>that fucking leddit story

Do they have kids? If so he should dump the dumpster and go with the gym rat, let the woman feel the pain for once, if he had kids he already did his duty to the world in reproducing...

This is a good warning to all men, if you like traps make sure you get fucked in the ass or at least suck a cock before you get married, you don't want to discover that kind of love when you are legally tied to a woman.

Why is gay sex so good? Damn, I really want to get it up the butt now.

Yes she would actually. It's showing sexual dominance.

She's a woman. Kikes have a stranglehold on all this. Isis is related to this. Women like women and chocolate and everybody is at least bi

What a faggot

Jesus Christ what a a fucking faggot

i hope it's fake. but otherwise yeah, what a stupid fucking faggot

Nothing beats his description. Hrm. Hands free heavenly orgasms with built in equipment ive never experienced before. Or the repetition of faggot and how 100% of OPs, and therefore, 100% of anons, are faggots already. Hrm. Tough choice. Nobody screams when they cum. Especially cut fags. This is what you hate

>But she said it's ok

Never believe women.

>taking it up the ass
>best ever
This is obv written by a raging homo

she definitely would fuck the dude that got her husbands pucci

You dont even know what youre talking about. Especially because if you say anything more (or the truth) then your balls wont allow you to admit anything. But in French. Orgasm means little death. If you want to go 80+ years not taking truvada or not understanding reproduction. Or never doing anything but increasing your odds for ass cancer then you go ahead. Do you claim your sex is like that? Prolly not. Cuz it aint. I'd be here to tell you otherwise

She figured out that she now has literally nothing to offer her husband. Men get married for guaranteed sex and now she no longer has that coin. The gym buddy is funnier, more attractive, has more in common, and now offers him sex whenever he wants.

She is obsolete and can't cope with it.

Im getting a diamond mode here keep going

no. she is a hypocrite jealous whore. if what you said is true not only would she be mad at him for being a fagot, bnut she swould have sought his friend moreso, because he was the dominant in that sexual encounter and had a bigger dick.

Female regret?

>I'm not going to bore you huge blocks of text
>proceeds to do just that

Mostly how you said "he" gives "him". And "sex". Crying or blown out females dont hurt either

Ewwww.

Eek a penis chop it off

A) She doesn't like seeing anyone pleasuring the male more than her because her CONTROL over him is through sexual pleasure.

B) In that situation, he was being submissive rather than dominant. He was letting another dude fuck him, which means another dude was in control and not him. Women are immediately turned off by this and lose respect for the male.

C) The whole situation is fucked and I honestly hate and have no respect for fucking swingers.

This is what I said too. I think they're retards because they only think "ME FEEL PLEASURE NOW" they never question WHY something feels good. If you psychoanalyze your fetishes you have way more control over them.

This honestly.

She no longer can consider herself valuable based on her joke and it terrifies her.

>she owns your pleasure and doles it out
Sounds awesome

>It is perfectly ok for a woman to fuck another woman
It was never okay though.
Only sluts do this kind of thing.

>Why are white people so gay?

Lemme know when the good replies come back and not the hairy brown ones

this is the most brutal shit lol
I hope that if this ever happens to me I'll have the stones this guy had

she didnt want to experiment, she just wanted to fuck another dude

Part 2. This is why you go complete No COntact when you break up with women. Never so much as even breathe in their direction again. It drives them nuts.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>literally every reddit anything

Those motherfuckers can't even do a simple greentext story without a minimum of a 6 paragraph mini essay with backstory, then still greentext more backstory...

Everything has to be explained away to defend themselves because they have usernames and upboats.

Just look at that story - "Is that so wrong?". Yes. That's why he did what he did, holy shit lady. Nearly everything she posted is in a "woe is me" sense where she can't possibly see his point of view, even though she clearly does because anytime in the story someone indicts her in the wrong it's followed by a sentence defending herself...

Her regret is like candy to me.

The offspring of your will be brown too, because your countries will be Brazil 2.0, but whitout any trace of masculinity given how gay your people are.

>truvada
Abandon thread, the lunatic is here.

We'll keep on with the "women getting BTFO" thread.

>Brazil

He's lucky he didn't put her name down anywhere on that home he bought.

serriously what the fuuuuck

SO

HARD

MOAR

what a fucking faggot

>Im married and i just ruined all that by being a lustful idiot and i couldnt be happy with what i had.
Boo fucking hoo he fucked it all up by being weak and giving into his lust and idiotic desires and deserves all that comes with it, he made his bed and now be has to lie in it.
A marriage/relationship is a (used to at least) beautiful bond shared by TWO people who should love each other and be happy with only each others company.
>the nuclear family is dead and what a shame it is too...

/thread

>choochoo

Let's have some applause for his BASED friend too.

you're doing the lords work here, ancap.
godspeed

oh fuck off OP

women dont mind men fuck women because its WHAT MEN DO. hell i know bitches that literally let their guys cheat as long as they are the main bitch.

WHAT WOMAN WANTS TO SEE THEIR MAN GETTING POUNDED OUT BY ANOTHER MAN

no shit she is mad. double standard my ass you fucking faggot. hes gay and she likes straight men.

>"I dated him for months and then broke up with him because I thought he was poor"
>"This proves I'm not a gold-digger"

interesting female """"logic""""

The problem with Brazil isn't race mixing with the natives, it's the race mixing with the nigger slaves they brought over.

lost at the #patreon

While almost all men love the sight/thought of lesbians having sex, I've found that women are absolutely repulsed by the thought of faggotry. Every woman I have ever asked about whether they would like to see 2 guys getting it on not only said no, but actually expressed disgust. It wasn't like a "no, I'm not into that" , it was more like "eww fuck no, that's so gross!" Women are repulsed by faggots

sometimes I wish we had some of these faggots on Sup Forums to liven the place up a bit. we just have leafs..

They are repulsed by the idea of men not needing them.

>hes 27
>shes FUCKING 40
Thats the biggest red flag of this whole story.

I unironically liked the Turner Diaries. Not even in an edgy faggot way. It was a pretty neat adventure story.

>ending goes full scifi tho

youve never talked to a young girl.
they all love faggots.
try tumblr

Sucks getting isolated because you have a little self-respect. :(

Well they were young at the time, most of them were between the age of 17-22 in the late 90s. As for today's girls they might be different with all the pro-faggot propaganda being shoved down their throats

Justice.

It's not just whites, Brazil. Mental illness knows no race.

>ay yo but fo real gay niggas in the projects are common

Uh-oh, bad news hombres

>patri-archie

I wish he made more content

>(girl): people shouldn't be judged for their sexual past
>(me): so you'd be just as attracted to a man that used to perform oral sex and be anally penetrated by lots of men in the past
>(girl): ...

Paraphrasing conversations I had with different women on different instances in the past. Quite some time ago, as I've been an almost complete hermit for the past few years.

It's one of the few things were men and women see the world the same way. A person who willingly has been the receptacle of dicks is not particularly alluring. Not for straight men looking at women, not for straight women looking at men. Even those who did unwillingly as seen as less valuable.

this actually isnt her fault, shes a dumb treacherous cunt, but its beyond her control.

people have 3 sex drives
-love: completely emotional
-lust: absolutlely sex driven (fucks a lot)
-dominance: attraction to the dominate.
-submissive: attaction to the submissive

she has a dominate sex drive. she saw her BF get beaten by the dominate male so her attraction is to him.

best thing she can do is break up with him before it gets too bad.

being gay is degenerate. male friendships should be pure and free of this sin. on a cerebral level you can connect deeper than with wives. but it should never be physical, only spiritual. of course, if you're straight you would never have this conflict with a friend anyway.

keep posting, this shit is gold

>women are animals with no sense of self control

Sounds about right.

Dominate is a verb, the opposite of submissive is dominant.

It's degenerate either way. Adultery is never acceptable.

its really disheartening DESU. im a pretty manly guy and very secure in my relationships but i dont want to be on my guard my entirely life with a woman like her.

Fucking lost

sorry ive been drinking but you get the point.

girl is attracted to the alpha male.

>It is perfectly ok for a woman to fuck another woman but why don't women like seeing their men be fucked by other men?

none of that shit is OK you degenerate faggot. who gives a shit about double standards.

Oldie but goldie

This.