HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT Sup Forums?

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well those rocks were originally vandalized by the gays.

Lmao, Sammy is the new Gay Fawkes

>its okay to have pride if you are gay and not a white male

When do we gas all the gays?

Cody is growing too powerful. I think he might intervene in this North Korea thing and that will be nuclear

>tfw sam finally snaps and no one will believe in it

Since 2015, Hyde has been incorrectly reported as the perpetrator of numerous mass shootings and terrorist attacks by internet trolls.[2][12] The first instance of this hoax was the Umpqua Community College shooting.[13] Hyde has also been erroneously blamed for the 2015 San Bernardino attack, the 2016 UCLA shooting,[12] the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting,[14] the shooting of Alton Sterling,[15] the suspicious death of a black man in Piedmont Park, Atlanta,[16] the 2015 Paris attacks,[2] the 2016 Munich shooting,[17] the 2016 Kalamazoo shootings,[2][17] and the 2017 Finsbury Park attack.[17] Regarding one of these hoaxes, Hyde told Forbes contributor Fruzsina Eordogh: "My wife's boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife's son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax."[2] Eordogh later issued an edit to her article claiming that Hyde's comments about his wife's boyfriend, his wife's son and his rabbi were "just a series of Sup Forums memes mocking progressives."[2]

MDE never dies

the madman cant keep getting away with it

>Eordogh later issued an edit to her article claiming that Hyde's comments about his wife's boyfriend, his wife's son and his rabbi were "just a series of Sup Forums memes mocking progressives."[2]
fucking kek

Sam snapping? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

On a serious note, I really hope Sam snaps out of this phase though. He had some real cutting edge ,avant garde shit going from 2012-2015.

>trannies are gay
Lel no you got it all wrong.

kek. Dr man slave is basically Apocalypse now, but instead of evil hiding in the jungle, it's repressed faggotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg

>to explain to him that it was a hoax
g fucking g sam youre the GOAT

I showed this to my dad and he got all pissed off, i dont want to explain it to him

goddamn that meme is amazing

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

fucking kek

Like anyone cares about a leaf

Muh cans. Muh beautiful cans

HYDE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

toppest of kek

>mfw he really is doing all sorts of hoodlum shit but nobody thinks it's him because of a meme

He could commit a mass shooting for real and probably get away with it.

>Sam fucked a tranny back when he was an overweight literally who with no life and no prospects
Everyone's made mistakes.

Fucking brilliant