twitter.com/TruNews/status/905211475630981120
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr70dLy5yKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what the spammers behind the memeflag's true countries are

MAGA

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANIME YOU AREN'T A REAL TRUMP SUPPORTER

Leaves

>inb4 polack posting his anti /ptg/ folder

>"As President, my highest duty is to defend the American people and the Constitution of the United States of America. At the same time, I do not favor punishing children, most of whom are now adults, for the actions of their parents. But we must also recognize that we are nation of opportunity because we are a nation of laws.

The legislative branch, not the executive branch, writes these laws – this is the bedrock of our Constitutional system, which I took a solemn oath to preserve, protect, and defend.

In June of 2012, President Obama bypassed Congress to give work permits, social security numbers, and federal benefits to approximately 800,000 illegal immigrants currently between the ages of 15 and 36. The typical recipients of this executive amnesty, known as DACA, are in their twenties. Legislation offering these same benefits had been introduced in Congress on numerous occasions and rejected each time."

memeflags are life kouhai don't bully

Mostly British, Canadian, and Israel. Some Australians. Lots and lots of middle-eastern diaspora and left-wing.

Hello again guys demographic user again. Trump ran his mouth off for no reason. Also Mexican Americans have a birth rate of 1.95

Eyy, gringo fuck you. Your land is my land now, plz no deporto por favor

ANONKUN YOU ARE NOT RACIST ARE YOU?

>MEXICAN MASTER RACE COMING THROUGH ESE

Here's your average DREAMer, they're totally here to pick our crops and not become welfare dependent parasitic leeches on the American taxpayer.

Its the single worst thing that has happened to Sup Forums in a long time. People use it to cover their tracks when doing all kinds of shit and larping. Its awful.

or leaves

How was everyone's first day of school, are your new teachers cucked?

Also most illegals are accounted for in the census

DACA IN A NUTSHELL

BASICALLY NO NEW APPLICANTS

>WHO CARES ABOUT TRUMPS OWN WORDS JUST LOOK AT THE STATEMENT MILLER WROTE FOR TRUMP!!!

Leaves and incredibly bored Aussies.

So how's that civil unrest in Iran doing?

Whore-hey Ramos will be on Hannity. Could be interesting

Why is Juan even on this show?
He's just a punching bag. And he's a moron, like really dumb.

All I want is for Trump to mention RAISE and the wall in conjunction with DACA. We should not accept amnesty without everything we want.
>inb4 Trump is forcing Republicans to out themselves as RINOs in time for the midterms

>"Therefore, in the best interests of our country, and in keeping with the obligations of my office, the Department of Homeland Security will begin an orderly transition and wind-down of DACA, one that provides minimum disruption. While new applications for work permits will not be accepted, all existing work permits will be honored until their date of expiration up to two full years from today. Furthermore, applications already in the pipeline will be processed, as will renewal applications for those facing near-term expiration. This is a gradual process, not a sudden phase out. Permits will not begin to expire for another six months, and will remain active for up to 24 months. Thus, in effect, I am not going to just cut DACA off, but rather provide a window of opportunity for Congress to finally act."

FAG

Underage are not allowed, those not underage have jobs or go to university or college.

>Leaves
Leafs

trs is down the street and to the left

I'm cautious but I think everything will be okay in the end.

they hate us cuz they aint us

lol have heard nothing about protests, liberals already don't care anymore

QUEEN BEAN RUNS BARTER TOWN

I feel like most Australians wouldn't want to hide their flag since it's kind of a shitposting badge of honour.

desu it makes it easier to spot the ironic shitposters and avoid b8
they almost always use some degenerate flag when they do that
in comparison, if i see a leaf or something more common do the same, it seems to draw more attention because it seems more legit

>blue eyes white mexican
I hope Sean tells him to go back to Univision.

Goddamn, this pillow is noisy

it could be worse
i could live in ohio

Are you ashamed of your own country?

a meme flag is 99% of the time a leaf.

>it's another retards being retarded episode
Literally every fucking day
Shit is so tiresome

it would be better if they had also brought the "random" option back
that made shit way more fun

yes, and they are included when figuring out the electoral college votes for each state, which is a travesty. Trump must address this before the 2020 census rolls around.

Apparently that dumbass illegal who showed his illegally obtained SSN card on twitter today and goes on tv bragging how great he and his other illegal friends are is on an ICE watchlist, possibly to be deported soon.

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/905232380348256256

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140191956/#q140191956

>DJT: "DACA is a scenario, and this is so important because I think a lot of people on both sides always always miss this, but the situation with DACA is a difficult one because on the one hand you have people who came to this country, this is all they've known, and they grow up and become doctors and really become a big benefit to our people to our society. So look, but on the other hand you have a lot of what I call bad hombres, these are dudes who rape and kill and do all sorts of horrible things and their parents, you know they broke the law. And so it's so hard for me because what do you do? What do you do?"
>SM: "Law and order?"
>DJT "Yeah but they can't help what they've grown up in. It's just so unfair in my view. But law and order you're right so important, and I ran on that. I ran on that."
SM: "It feels to me, and this is just my opinion but you saw that chart of the promises.
DJT: "Right."
SM: "And you said pretty definitively I mean we can't misconstrue what you said. You said you would end these amnesties. You promised it."
DJT: "You're right, but I didn't... Maybe we should."
SM: "We should pass the entire thing to congress?"
>DJT: "Yep. And then tell them I want my wall, I want my campaign promises, I want my..."
>SM: "E-verify"
>DJT: "Right, E-Verify. And also these dreamers, you know we need to settle this because we can't just leave it to the executive, legal status. And give me a bill and place it on my desk and we'll sign it."
>SM: "Right"
>DJT: "And gladly. Gladly. But I'm keeping my word and my people can't say 'Oh flip-flopper, oh he's done oh no.' Because I'm not. It's my promises and it's what I said."
>SM: "Right"
>DJT: "And if democrats want on board which maybe they don't, but you know midterms are right around the corner. So do you want to help the DREAMers? Or leave the bill to die? And it's their fault not ours. Not my fault. They can't blame Trump."

You know what? I cherish my anonymity. That's why I'm on Sup Forums!

I can smell them thru here
fuck, I remember how beaners stink now

It's why I've been doing other shit recently, unless something big happens, I don't care

>retards being retarded

What did you expect when you opened your browser and started tying "Sup Forums..."?

Friendship with Mexican dream is over.
American dream is my new friend

I have my fair share of genetic determinist beliefs
There is a good deal of evidence to back them up

True. Ohio is literally the worst state. I had to drive through it recently, truly awful.

To be honest lads, I didn't think he would do it. And I made my peace with the fact that he perhaps wouldn't.

So this is just icing on the Presidential cake. Trump is the best thing that's ever happened to you faggots. We in Europe need him ten times more than you yanks - you better appreciate him.

I don't know man. It sounds like you can have fun.

>hating on the northernmost southern state
More comfortable for us, I guess.

>desu it makes it easier to spot the ironic shitposters and avoid b8
It doesn't really, people use it to conceal their identity when their national identity would have made them stick out far more like in the case of moortugal, the Israel spammer, and the dumbass brits.

A lot don't much like their country for some reason, I can understand what many had said that their nation is a bit directionless.

I look at the post history in the archive of people who post behind meme flags. Lots that raid /ptg/ are brits and such these days.

Anomynity is good, there is no option to have no flag which would have been nice to provide if they could be chosen. I am saying raiders take advantage of the current system to hide their tracks.

That needs to change.

spidey looks like X THE ELIMINATOR

>trump signs DACA bill
>stormweenies get away off from /ptg/
Anyone else think this is the best scenario? Let's face it, no one else really cares about DACA except old white supremacists like Ann Coulter.

We're better than this imo

>claim trump cucked out since the moment he got elected
>constantly proven wrong
>rather than just admit you were wrong and be happy you're actually getting what you want throw a bitchfest everyday over everything he says and pray he cucks out

Why are trs niggers such loathsome self hating whiners? They're like fucking women.

Wait that Filipino shithead is being watched? The same one that was on Tucker twice?

this is a representative from a clickbait outlet called "axios"
dont ask me how I figured it out
you are all welcome

This is what I wanted. They were never going to kick people people out. It is suicide. Remember our alternative was open borders.

Ohio isn't a southern state at all.

>people still doubt this admin

not exactly true. reagan trusted dems to make good and they didn't. But Reagan actually committed to trying to find a solution and governed.

Trump softened or waffled on the issue during his campaign. Saying he felt sorry for the kids. Implied there should some sort of amnesty

twitter.com/TruNews/status/905211475630981120

>not Florida
>not Maryland
>not Arizona
>not New Mexico
>not Alabama
>not any of the Carolinas
>not MA
>not Rhode Island
>not Texas
Well those states are some of the worst but Cali is the all time worst.

2meta4me

Thanks, I don't think people will believe us but those fags are advertising here a lot, or people are advertising for them here.

what the fuck
wheres the rest of her

I'll just leave this here.

what about the airfield, will orange israeli cumwipe pay for that huh?

RINOs

Apparently. I would kill to see pictures of that piece of shit in cuffs.

Cali is at least pleasant to look at.

Aww, looks like sweetie is sad he isn't getting White Genocide for Christmas this year

INSTEAD HE'S GETTING A TRAIL OF BEANS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

that's an insult, I can do much better than 30 posts. My record is over 100

he should still know amnesty isn't an option
they'll vote democrat
they always vote democrat
they probably already vote democrat
i hope miller is doing something about this

then you got these falseflag faggots who will pretend to be someone else to use as evidence (for themselves) that Sup Forums is neocon tier now

user from last thread says he has a mental illness
Maybe stop getting triggered by an actual retard

DEAR /ptg/

I'm sorry I broke the law when I was brought to the United States Illegally, I'm sorry I'm taking someone else's Job, I'm sorry I'm costing y'all tax money for going to school... so you say.
Let me just rant for a bit.
I'm one of the 800,000 that are protected by DACA. I pass a background check every 2 years and pay a lot of money just to renew. But that isn't enough, I get it. Well did y'all know my job Is always hiring? Like we are just almost always short, I post on Facebook all the time asking people to apply. Nurses, med techs, servers, caregivers & etc. My manager always says "people just don't apply, and we have so many ads out" so who's job am I stealing? Can someone please answer me that question? People walk out ALL THE TIME, they can't handle the work. I work at a memory care where I work with veterans and so many wonderful older people! Today one of the residents says "Jose, I just want to tell you that this world needs more people like you, thanks for everything you do to help me, nobody helps me as much as you do". Little does he know that I'm actually not wanted. Last year at 20 I made 60k working my ass off! With that money I paid off some debt I was In & enrolled Into college to pursue a nursing career. (I didn't use FASFA WHAT SO EVER) all money straight out of my pocket. I pay taxes, none of my my family members have ever been on food stamps or on any kind of government help. I also started my credit at 18, I just got qualified for a 200k HOUSE @ 21 YEARS OF AGE! I'm all ready to purchase but guess what? I will lose EVERYTHING If daca gets taken away. I may not be American by blood but I am by heart. I admire this country & the opportunity It has given me.
Thank you.

and eating in-n-out on the beach is cool

link to post plz

GIRUGAMESH

>that's an insult

Astonishing perception

Holy cow. This was before today.
A genuine leaker?

>140434700
Don't reply.

it's just autism
it was useful during the campaign, but he's taken a turn for the worse ever since syria
seemed like he was on his way towards recovery the past couple of months too

And? How about you elaborate? I don't think you're capable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr70dLy5yKg

delete this

I like this. Where did you find this?