HAPPENING: The US Treasury has abruptly stopped publishing its Daily Cash Balance

treasury.gov/resource-center/international/ESF/Pages/reports.aspx

fms.treas.gov/dts/index.html

500 - HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR

The till is empty SUCKERS.

GAME OVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pr1QTH-Il4w
cryptoconsortium.org/
coindesk.com/blockstream-using-satellites-beam-bitcoin-earth/
archive.is/Ow7Ld
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me be the first to welcome you to 1971. The till has been empty for 46 years.

Jews won't publish their crimes for you to see goy.

>related

kikes are up to something

If what's happening is as it looks, then it's omnious. The dollar meanwhile has been steadily weakening under Trump.

I've been checking the Daily Cash Balance, watching it go down every day, for the past two months.
180 billion, 160 billion, ..... 48 billion.
Now, today, the page is gone.

Here is an old screen shot from a few weeks ago.

23 sep 2017 is dollar crash

oy vey goyim

That's a pretty standard thing as our bull market inflates the value. It's bad. But it means the us rally isn't coming from foreign investment in any big way. If foreigners want us equities they need to buy dollars.

This might be related to international debt transfers. I honestly don't know.

We've had a recent swarm of Hindenburg Omens in the stock market. When ever we have this many Hindenburg Omens, the stock market crashes soon after...

but how the absolute fuck do you buy bitcoin

go to austin or seattle

no its the tribulation

>be american
>be ruled over by kenyans and jews

lmao

I don't follow mate

user i have no idea honestly. I have alot of ammo and guns...like an unhealthy amount. when the dollar collapses its warlord status for me. if you're white and a good man you will have a safe place in my home.

Meh. This is basically a volatility indicator. Obama gibs programs ending will necessarily create this kind of volatility.

i wonder if the dollar collapsing starts it?

coinbase.com is easiest. next try localbitcoins.com

or use the internet and research, user

Every central bank is run by jews.

Investments in the military can bring returns if you are willing to use it. You don't massively enhance the military unless you intend to use it. Am external enemy is the surest way to unify a divided people.

All signs point to war

I used it to buy PoP Rocks and a Sgt. Rock comic.

It's gonna be hard to keep this chart updated with the website down.

What are they hiding?

They can print all the cash they want. This is meaningless.

I know man I have but the wallet thing and how do I report my taxes shit weirds me out... it's past my intellect

The dollar can't crash on the 23rd, that's a Saturday and the markets are closed.

Checkmate faggot.

This is NOTHING, just like every date prediction on Sup Forums has been NOTHING. Still buy bitcoin though. Shit is going to pass 5k soon and that will propel it to 6k in a mere couple of days.

Jesus christ. It's easy.

Coinbase.com is the best

If you dont own bitcoin you are fucking up.
Ive got tons of ammo, but realistically people are going to want bitcoin more than ammo, or gold.

It's usable. Buy it while it's still low. Dont think you have to buy a whole one all at once. It's expensive, but worth it

The Tribulation are a series of trials that man will face in the time of judgement. If you subscribed to this thinking, the dollar crashing would be one aspect of this. It would really kick things off though.

You 45+ years old, too? LOL

>The bear will leave it's cave forever

Implying tptb will short the market to death, putting the US in a prolonged Bear Market, aka a down trending stock market lasting over two months.

Oh yeah and the market started down 200 points today

How do you use a digital currency if you are experiencing rolling black outs? Only tangible goods have value.

technically you only need to report to taxes if you SELL and you take a profit (exceeds amount you BUY). You're probably supposed to report what you hold, but the IRS is so far in over their head just dealing with normal assets, they haven't the first fucking clue how to pursue crypto fraud in a concerted manner. They're trying to sue for the right to subpoena all records, but getting lots of pushback from Coinbase.

in short -- dont worry much about the taxes if you just hold

Yellin is a goddamn freak all the time she spends at speeches just muttering at the floor, the fact this woman is in charge of anything is terrifying

It's been empty for yonks m8

It is a digital currency but there are ways to exchange it that dont involve electricity. It's trickier, but still easier than trying to accept gold.

plus, we are def several years away from btc really being widely accepted. But so long as the major tech oligopolies keep their drone/blockchain supply chains and delivery apparatus open, you may be able to buy shit off amazon when there is nothing in the stores ;)

blockchain transactions only need to be uploaded to the blockchain to be confirmed. you can execute transactions totally offline from an airgapped computer with just the software and a private key. as long as the executed transaction is confirmed to have the requisite amount of coins assigned to that private key, the blockchain will accept once it gets folded into a block.

t. certified bitcoin professional ... ama

If China, NK, or Russia EMPs North America, bitcoin goes to zero forever. Make sure you have some physical gold, too.

I'm ready for the final happening

No.

BTC is distributed ledger- it functions precisely because it is a shared copy- if you "EMPed" and "deleted" all the bitcoin records here, the ones that the Chinese or whovere are trying to use would have to be replicated back first.

to put it simply- it onyl works because the math all adds up, and the copies are infinite

>implying the reason bitcoin is valuable has anything to do with EMP resistance
>implying humans will never restart a global communication network if it is destroyed
c'mon user. try harder

coinbase sucks...too many limits, buy and withdraw. I recently switched to Gemini and so far its awesome.

but how does the block get updated if both the sending and receiving wallets are on airgapped machines?

Doesn't one of them at some point need to be connected to the internet so other people can verify the transaction?

two cities with btc atm

How does one become a certified bitcoin professional?

Time to crash this federal reserve kike note with no survivors...

Record every transaction you make in a notebook.

Date and time, price of coin at purchase, how much coin you receive. If you're selling, date and time, price of coin at sale, how much coin was sold and how much fiat you received for said denomination of coin.

Talk to an accountant.

It's that easy and you'll make bank. Don't be a pussy. If you're just stocking up on coin for the long term you won't need to pay taxes on it until you sell.

JUST FUCKING HAPPEN

Sure. But no one will want to use a digital currency when there is no more internet. No one knows if or how long it would take to rebuild the power grid and IT infrastructure.

How the fuck do I buy a cheeseburger with one of these? Are you niggers really buying this stupid shit that you can't use?

the receiving party would either need to trust the sender (believe that their private keys legitimately hold what they say and are good for the tx), or they simply need to have the tx submitted through a bitcoin node that submits tx to the miners.
if both machines are airgapped, both can receive updated images of the blockchain to use as an updated ledger.

sender can still prove their private key/public address and a blockchain image would be able to prove out available funds are attached to an address. if the sender doesn't have access to the internet, they aren't spending from that address either.

cryptoconsortium.org/

dont forget this -- coindesk.com/blockstream-using-satellites-beam-bitcoin-earth/ ( archive.is/Ow7Ld )

yes.

It takes very little data to push a transaction to the blockchain, however, it can even be done with SMS.

shift card, or one of the many other cards that tie debit cards directly to a bitcoin wallet.

see pic related. here's some kfc i bought today

credit card, paypal, or bank account? Is any particular way best?

Pyramid
y
r
a
m
i
d

Don't be caught holding the bag.

>implying the internet is going to disappear overnight, ever
>implying the tech involved with cryptocurrency can't be used for other things besides trading digital currencies
>implying you know what you're talking about

lol

if we're so worried about these institutions failing than why do we have so much confidence in fiat? they even moreso rely on outside factors to affect its existence. how can we trust that the bank will always be there when there is literally nothing physical backing the majority of fiat currencies in circulation today, besides the imaginary value that the population which uses the currency places on it?

i too like planning my future around doomsday scenarios

So if you did a transaction offline with an airgapped computer and with two different wallets, sending a bitcoin from one wallet to another, then destroyed the harddrive before it ever connected to the internet, it would be like the transaction never happened?

That's easy, just tell some sucker you'll pay them coins for something then waste them. You still have your coins and their stuff.

quick user... define a "pyramid" scheme without looking it up, and provide a direct correlation to either bitcoin or ethereum. go---

You're a fucking dumb nigger. Can't believe you have the audacity to say bitcoin is more valuable than tangible items when the SHTF.

Ways to exchange bitcoins in person. Like how? You say its trickier and I say it's not fucking possible without access to the internet.

I personally use a debit card for small transactions ($1 - $100). Anything greater I buy using my bank account.

Benefits of Using Debit/Credit:
-Instantaneous purchase, appears immediately in your exchange wallet.

Negatives of using Credit/Debit:
- Higher fees per purchase.

Benefits of using bank account:
- Lower fees per purchase.

Negatives of using bank account:
-Not instantaneous, takes several business days to process, but the price that you bought the coin at is locked in.

no the transaction is a hash of the private key, the public address destination, the amount sent, a memorandum of attached information, and a nonce (plus other technical information). doesn't matter what hard drive its created on. the outputted hash is what defines the transactions and informs the rest of the consensus network whether or not the transaction is even capable of being valid, ignoring whether or not the address in question even has the requisite amount to send

Can you purchase less than one bitcoin then? I don't have the scratch to buy a whole one.

I can't believe you're this fucking stupid.

Records bitcoin transactions in a fucking ledger and talk to an accountant? Holy my sides.

Literally have to be a shill.

You can put them on a USB stick and such.

Though you're right, he's a dumb nigger.

Trump will be the new hoover. When it poos he will be blamed and we will get a new FDR and gov programs.
Sounds good to me

I'm not. You've got to pay taxes on your gains.

I'm already +200% so you can suck my dick you dumb, salty nigger.

>finally get my shit together
>getting married in the next few months
>have reasons to live

why does the happening happen now, this is bullshit desu senpai

Why do you think this is so strange?

The Rothschilds have been selling all their stakes in US Stock in the past 2 weeks.....ALL OF IT.

They have gone into commodities and global equity markets abroad.

They are preparing to let the US market tank. THERE IS STILL TIME TO PREPARE, BUT NOT MUCH. BUY AMMO. PREPARE!

oh yea for sure. you can buy one dollar's worth (but fee is 99 cents).

a bitcoin is divisible into 8 decimals 1.0000000 BTC ... 8 million satoshis = 1 Bitcoin

Add it to the orange pile of zionist doritos powder

I don't understand how two wallets that are on a PC that is totally disconnected from the internet can make a bitcoin transaction that neither person or computer EVER reports on an internet connected device, and still every other internet connected device knows that it occurred.

I can understand how the two offline wallets agree that the exchange took place, that much I get, what I don't get is how the rest of the world knows it happened if nobody ever connects the wallet to the internet or reports it on the internet in any way.

Do you have a good article or video that explains all of this.

the transaction doesn't technically happen until it hits the network, so sure. That's why the receiving end waits for a confirmation on the network to make sure he's not getting fucked.

Money paid in by new investors is used pay out profits to old investors who are cashing out.
It's not the same as a bubble, since in a bubble no one is in charge of managing the cashflows in and out. But pyramid schemes and bubbles often occur at the same time during financial manias.

Bring as many people beneath you to a worthless product to drive up the value, get more people involved by spending their money to buy into the product and giving you money (in this case through value of the "product" you purchased for near nothing) you continue to drive up the price by getting more people to buy at the bottom of the pyramid. Because of this price influx, they are less and less likely to want to sell as they get near the bottom, but can more easily hold and sell when things cool off while still making a huge profit.

>bitcoin is useable when the power goes out and the internet drops
topkek

To the lament of pol, you would be correct. Unfortunately, we probably won't get a new "FDR" either.

being a lonely neet with no future is the true red pill

>when you live in tennessee and your entire family owns AR15s, AK47s, and plenty of ammunition and two farms for a combined 210 acres
Honestly, feels pretty good.

Got it, thank you. That's how I thought it worked, I still want to investigate more in depth because I trade coins on bittrex for money and should have a firmer understanding of how it all works.

So, you just look at shit on the internet and screenshot it in hopes that it is useful? Not hating, I am just a Chad.

Also, I don't record my transactions with individuals in a personal ledger. I only record what I take out of my bank account to pay for coin/record what coin I sell to put into my bank account, for tax purposes.

Yellin: BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

in all honesty, even if everything goes to shit in the next few months i wont regret living my last few years as a normie.

ive walked both paths, both have their ups and downs, but ive never been happier then i have recently

TRULY, I HAVE LIVED THIS LIFE WITHOUT ANY REGRET

I think that looks cute.

well, until the two PC's (we'll assume they're only one address/private key each) try to execute a transaction with the external bitcoin network, no transactions beyond the two need to be confirmed.

its the equivalent to an intranet exchanging information vs exchanging on an internet. the execution of RSA functions to create hashes with private keys is all bitcoin is at its core, it just has a lot of moving pieces built on the broader consensus network.

as far as an article or something, id recommend listening to andreas antonopolous give some basic talks on how it all works. hes brilliant at breaking into simple pieces

thanks user

Thankyou for your autism user.

the rest of the world doesn't know until that transaction hits a connected node. This doesn't mean you necessarily have to have your own node connected to the internet to do so, you can simply transmit the transaction data via any means possible to a node. Normally this is done through SPV wallets such as mobile wallets or desktop wallets. But hell, you send a carrier pidgeon to somebody with a node if you wanted to and they could post your transaction, your transaction data does not compromise your private keys so it would be perfectly safe to relay that data by any means possible.

>Unfortunately, we probably won't get a new "FDR" either.
Hillary will just be appointed Emergency President for 10 years.

"worthless product"
"cashing out"
>implying there is no value to being able to securely send value without a trusted third party, globally and instantaneously
>implying there isn't a growing demand for such a service
>implying there is a centralized organization "paying out investors"
I could keep going...

>Bunqueesha down the street gonna be executing transactions with her airgapped computer an sheeeit

That's how I do it too, but it isn't technically correct. You could have bought 5k USD worth of BTC on an exchange, done trading on the exchange so that your total portfolio is worth 20k USD, then sent 5k USD back to your bank account and used the other 15k to buy gold, and the IRS wouldn't know if you chose a merchant that isn't going to report it.

>that buy bitcoin sign W O K E

heh. na she'll be twerking for someone to pay her some btc on an airgapped iphone though :)

Used it for a thread about 2 weeks ago.
Still had it lying around.

I'm aware.

>Hurr durr up 200% on my babycoins

Shut up you fucking nigger. If you were as half as smart as I am you'd work the stock market and stop being such a dumb nigger who can only put money into a cryptocurrency account and hope it appreciates.

200%? Wowee Vanguard stocks have risen nearly 1000% in the last decade. Dumb fucking nigger.

From the two ignorant rednecks who don't understand how bitcoin works.

I'll take it as a compliment.

That isn't the way I go about my investments into crypto, but if that's your cup of tea I'm all for fucking the IRS.

Personally, though, since I don't day trade, I'll stick to what I'm doing.

Game is over? lol

The game is only beginning.