CATEGORY 5 CONFIRMED

BUCKLE UP ITS ALREADY STRONGER THAN KATRINA!!!

SENDING ENERGY FOR A CATEGORY 6 HAPPENING!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article171443942.html
google.com/patents/US3808595
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM
ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/carb/flash-rb.html
youtu.be/AQRprgbYdTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link

amp.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article171443942.html

Also rolling for Category 6 to wipe Miami.

Patent for an invention which creates and controls hurricanes. This is not HAARP. Insiders say the Rothchild Khazarian Mafia and deep State/CIA used THIS. They want massive deaths and destruction because Trump is getting ready to take them down.

Cubanfags btfo. The ghost of Bautista is coming for you.

Sending positive energy and atheist prayers

*tips fedora*

Let it begin then. After all he was the Chaos candidate.

Interesting, I found similar patents for aerosol dispensers for aircraft when I was having a look

>chaff

>mfw every hour that passes the chances of it hitting Florida and not NC increase and that confederate flag shitposter grows ever closer to his gay predictions being BTFO

Pls

Category 6 confirmed

Trump is with them you idiot.

what did he say?

Then Sun will make it stronk.

> tomorrow

Start digging boys

Floridian here, is it weird that I'm unphased? I think Miami is going to get fucking destroyed, most of those shitty cheap keys houses will get fucked but by central florida shit will be fine.

uh oh

I dunno, I think the Americas have been punished enough.
You guys need a break.

>suddenly the hurricane takes a turn and crosses the entire atlantic, gaining strength the whole time and hits the uk as a category 8

The real question is whether this means less democrats ?

Good god

>text a friend mocking idiots claiming Florida deserves this for going red
>accidentally send to my liberal roommate
fugg

This. Lake Mary isn't going to get scratched. I just hope my power stays on.

Good luck with those plywood houses you insist on building

Dunno why i kekd so fucking hard at this

Trump is definately NOT the Deep State OR the Khazarian Mafia OR the Black Ops CIA -THEY are the ones trying to destroy him and America. All Jason Chavez did in Congress was introduce a Bill to audit their piggybank, The federal reserve and the death threats began. He chose life for himself and family and stepped down. THEY control the Congress and senate-they do not control Trump but they are trying.

its already basically a Cat 6

top sustained wind speeds are 185mph, with gusts of 220mph.

bud i wantez tu visits flerida :(

Digits confirm. Britain the new Atlantis.

Lake Marry is going to be comfy as fuck for sure. When was the last time you guys even took serious damage from a hurricane? I can't even remember the last time I lost power over here in Brandon.

Roll for Houston again after Miami.

If Numbers, Kim Nukes the United States Hurricane hits, and Yellowstone explodes all at the same time

roll for 220 mph winds on next update

Thanks for the laugh my guy

>hits florida
>kills democrats
you know that trump won because of florida right?

>haha spirit bomb guys raise your arms and praise kek
Fuck you, these aren't a joke.

Wouldn't there be an easier way that is more precise and surprising?

you know how close of a call florida was?
this hurricane should BTFO some haitian niggers and cubans

I'd love to know how soundwaves can produce rain. Seems like bullshit.

Also that MS paint quality illustration. Shit looks like it was drawn by a 5 year old.

So the fucks were done testing here in the philippines and they're gonna go live in florida now?

Is there a cat-6?

It's happening, dude! Didn't you want a happening? Well, here it is! Enjoy!

But seriously, it's not going to kill you if you get out of the way. Just ditch your house if it heads in your direction. Solved.

You can make a human shit and piss himself but also puke with the right frequencies.
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM

Soundwaves will stimulate the air and cause changes.

maybe it can when they have been dumping stuff in our atmosphere for decades

Are hurricanes really that scary? That is just a wind, isn't it?

honestly get the fuck outta there before its too late

KIIIIIIM!
IT IS TIME! THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER IF YOU STRIKE NOW!

wot pedictin?

No. Pacific has stronger recorded hurricanes at 215 mph but it was still classified as Category 5. Anything above 157 mph is Cat5.

it's not THAT the wind is blowing
it's WHAT the wind is blowing
-Ron White

underrated

dead commies are good commies

Just did

in the patent description thingy here..

>The embodiments of the chaff dispensing system disc1osed in the present application use a slurry of Freon and chaff particles and thus permits hydraulic and pneumatic principles to be readily employed to ease the handling and dispensing of the chaff. The flow rate of the slurry can be precisely controlled to obtain chaff clouds of desired densities

>Freon and chaff particles
>obtain chaff clouds of desired densities

Googled freon, took me to a wikipedia page.

>Freon (/ˈfriː.ɒn/ FREE-on) is a registered trademark of (((The Chemours Company)))

>The Chemours Company, commonly referred to as Chemours, is an American chemical company that was founded in July 2015

>Chemours manufactures and sells performance chemicals falling within three segments: Titanium Technologies (titanium dioxide); Fluoroproducts (refrigerants and industrial fluoropolymer resins and derivatives including Freon, Teflon and Viton); and Chemical Solutions (cyanide, sulfuric acid, aniline, methylamines, and reactive metals)
>reactive metals
>reactive metals

Someone screenshot this

Holy shit this is a stone waller

Ayyyy lake Mary bro! Party at your place

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Yet you help fueling our summons.

Sorry important part that I missed out

Freon (/ˈfriː.ɒn/ FREE-on) is a registered trademark of The Chemours Company, which uses it for a number of halocarbon products. They are stable, nonflammable, moderately toxic gases or liquids which have typically been used as refrigerants and as aerosol propellants

Get the fuck out of Florida and go camping up in Appalachia for a few weeks.

Camping is fun, always has been.

ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/carb/flash-rb.html

Its almost there niggers.

God has come to reap the sinners

wew

LEND ME YOUR ENERGY
WIPE OUT MIAMI

RIP BARBUDA

Category 8 and Chicago gets rekt. My Green ID confirms.

Hahaha burgers btfo

I hope all the stupid star wars land construction at Disneyworld gets ruined and they are forced to reevaluate that terrible decision

What if we took a ship with a big ass ice cube. Put that ship in the eye of the storm. Would the storm get stronger?

Nigga freon is that ac sheeit. Definitley doesnt start hurricanes

You will be fine if you stocked water and food and have a proler place, you live there the unprelared should die

>Hurricanes destroy east coast
>soon Kim nukes west coast
Is this it? Is America finished?

Hahahahahaha bring it on you cunt storm.

Osht

Cat 6 confirmed. Winds are going to be 200+ mph

Interedasting little graph here

>still no way to dissipate hurricanes

I thought we were living in the future? It's 2017 for crying out loud.

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/AQRprgbYdTw

cubans voted trump

Could Hurricane Irma really become a Category 6? Is it really possible? Is this Hurricane Irma the legendary super sayian 6?

Pedo Island is gonna get rekt!

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is A Hurricane Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Drive Away From The Coast Like Nigga Get In Your Car Haha

>Wasmanski

IT'S TIME TO FUCKING PANIC

When it hits landmass it weakens, especially if the landmass contains mountainous areas.

But from the looks of this image it seems like the hurricane is smart to avoid all the islands

South Florida will be destroyed and south California will fall into the ocean the next day. Kek wills it.

please grant me with the power of choas and destroy Miami and kill a lot of niggers and spics

Rollin for gulf coast destruction.

Floridafag here. Should I tell my oneitis that I like her before I get obliterated?

The argument by the EPA in that regard is that every chlorine molecule in the hcfc that is R22 destroys 100,000 atmospheric ozone molecules hence the shift towards HFCs like 410a.

>digits confirm pic

i want to burry ma deck inside that

CNN (yes i know) says Irma is actually causing small earthquakes/tremors.

Bro. If we top off these hurricanes with a West coast nuking... I don't even want to think about it. Oof. So good.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST