uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/n-400.pdf?download=1
uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/n-400instr.pdf?download=1
uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/article/attachments.pdf?download=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

yes

I'm planning to move there soon :-)

Why?
Also, which state should I go to? I like white people, freedom (including guns), open space and Christianity and I don't like big spiders.

Your best bet is Kansas, that's where I've lived for a while. Gun laws are super lax, farmer's permit so kids can start driving (with a parent in the car) at 14, lowest age of consent in the USA (16), and mostly white. The Christian population is huge, my church has a big congregation, and the biggest spiders we have are wolf spiders

Sounds very nice.
>googled wolf spider
Fuck me. I pissed myself spotting a common house spider. Would have to condition myself.
Thanks, burgerbro.

Fuck off we're full.

Kansas weather sucks, the land is ugly and boring, and there's no jobs. It is however a white man's paradise. I would suggest Maine and New Hampshire for a climate and environment you might prefer. If you still want an inland state, check out parts of the Great Lakes area and Wyoming.

>weather
Nothing i'm not used to in Bongland.
What about Alaska?

Oh yeah and is polygamy legal in any states?

This, I've been to kansas and there's a ton of land and cheaper housing than the rest of the country. (if you can find a job that can afford it) It's best to just move into some small all white town (Kansas is full of them) and just settle in there if you have a family, Both my parents grew up there and there's basically no minorites except for a few asians and religious blacks. It's a nice place to raise a family or just live away from all the degeneracy.

Stay away from Wichita though.

Texas is fucking amazing if you don't mind mexicans. Lowest taxes, no state income taxes, cheap land, hugely christian and conservative (even the mexicans), some of the best gun rights - castle doctrine and stand your ground.

Also women will throw themselves at you because they love english accents.

No, but there's ways to get away with it.

Maybe utah but you're gonna need to be a mormon.

>marpat helmet
>multicam bdu

Europeans/anglosphere can immigrate. Everyone else can F U C K O F F

Move tonight or your mum will die in her sleep.

You should go to California once it is purged of Leftist. I remember being a young lad seeing the beautiful citites, the lovely country side, the awesome food, and the amazing people. But that's only once California's government gets btfo by Republicans. Besides that I suggest maybe TA or Florida. Oh yea and when it gets dark or rains the traffic can be a fucking hell hole, if you live somewhere like L.A. or Ventura. Go to the small citites like Avalon or Bakersfield those are the best. But no fucking seriously stay out of the traffic its hell for newcomers, especially the cunts who cross me,

>White people
>Guns

New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Utah, Alaska

>Low crime
>See two niggers a year
>Plenty of guns
>Outdoors

we are not accepting any applications from North Pakistan, Ahmed.

Yeh if you're cute and want a white gf

I'm from Wales (it's 93% white).

You don't get to decide that user. I'm just waiting for the RAISE act so i can enter legally. Don't worry i ain't a beaner or a monkey, i ahve the purest south brazil genes. Pic related.
Checked. old meme tho.

If you are scottish or irish come

If you are an anglo redcoat, then stay on your shitty commie island

What about Welsheeps?

underrated

It doesn't get much more free than Alaska but it's really fucking cold there.

just go up through mexico, hurry before the wall is built

I love cold climates, i'd be fine.

Alaska sounds very cozy

Yeah sorry about the shitshow in the UK man, but it's a lost cause with all the mudslimes at this point.

I hope you like getting like 2 hours of sunlight in the winter, Alaska has the biggest suicide rate because of this.

Why do American ladies like Briddish accents so much?

I would recommend a southern state but unfortunately we're packed full of spics niggers and indians

>thots love foreigners

dont think too much of it, they cant tell the difference between uk, aus, sa accents

That's true. Last time I visited people thought I was from Australia (even though an Anglo I ran into could pick up my welsh accent immediately).

I sunburn very easily.

All the American TV shows have a hot British guy in them for some reason, they shill British guys way harder than black guys.

There was an average looking exchange student from Leeds in my highschool and he got more pussy than the football quarterback.

Welsh are good people. Just make sure you pick a good area.

Rural midwest is heaven on earth but they tend to be xenophobic communities, even for other white people. I live in a 95% white mid sized town in Missouri, but we still have Irish vs German racial and religious hatred.

My Irish Catholic father was actually temporarily shunned by his family for marrying my Evangelical German mother.

i don't want to be a part of the problem.
i want to sleep at night, user.

Within about 4 weeks, I get very annoyed with how dumbed down shit is.

Have an exit plan.

I heard that there were some Welsh-speaking areas in Pennsylvania, is this true? Any Welsh-American strongholds in burgerland?

>New Hampshire
>What the entirety of New England should be

They don't call it the LIVE FREE OR DIE state for nothing!

Because it's different from what were used to, that's literally it

I've never heard someone speak welsh in my entire life. The only languages I normally hear is English and Spanish and occasionally some Korean.

>wolf spider
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BURN IT ALL TO HELL

Only if you're the white kind of British.

If so, Virginia is the most cultured with colonial housing, older mountain roads, and wine. Plus its as far north as the south gets.

I don't know look it up yourself.

Good luck coming to the greatest country on earth

Two points of advice:
1) Buy a gun
2) Don't be unrealistic and fall for the "Grass is always Greener" meme. If you are an autistic NEET in Britbongistan you will probably be an autistic NEET here in America.

Alaska is about as free as they come my friend

Northern Michigan (and especially the U.P, the upper peninsula), is forestry, desolate and only has whites around. Also amazing scenery

A wee bit impulsive, but who am I to complain.
Shame. You're missing out.
Certainly not a NEET or autistic.

No, we have enough Paki's here as it is.

I haven't seen a Paki since I was in uni.

Utah is full of Mormons, but the people there teens to bee better looking than average. The original settlers were primarily conveyed in Norway, Denmark, and Sweden.

There's a surplus of Mormon women because the men have a thing for trying to marry women from the country they went on a mission to.

Mormon women are taught to be good mothers and wives unless the public school system corrupts them.

Utah is also one of the most beautiful states, if you like tall mountains. The only problem is the mountains hold in pollution.

city-data.com/city/Utah.html

Arizona. We even have your bridge here, Bong.

>capcha "kingsland for sale"
It's a sign.

If you pass through the legal ways and abide by our laws and our constitution, then you are as welcome to the freedom of the United States than as the next ordinary chump. Dog Bless.

Yup. Just do it legally.
Then buy all the NFA guns you can for maximum freedom euphoria.

Yeah, hope you like the cold north cuz thats where the refugees go

We're still run by jews, just not as much as y'all are.

Sounds pretty good. I've always liked a good mountain.
Hope there aren't any Pakis on your bridge like there are on ours.

Check out the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe.

pls come to nevada

Sorry, we don't need quitters.

Few Mexicans. But they're half European.

America was built by quitters who left their countries because they were too shit.
Why?

Alright listen up britbong, you want good gun laws? Florida. You like whites? Northern Florida. Open space and christianity? Northern Florida. Big spider problem? Man up.

look at western north carolina

>mild climate
>mountains and forests with no niggers for at least 50-100 miles
>plenty of guns
>plenty of christians
>no creepy spiders

I'm fine with bears and wolves and shieet, but spiders rub me the wrong way. I could tolerate them in time, sure.

Might I suggest Florida?
-low obesity rate -> hotties
-voted red in election
-bible belt
-great schools
-castle law
-stand your ground
-hog hunting no permit required
-beautiful beaches
-mild winters
-many lakes

Best state besides Montana man.

He's right. At some point it's better just to realize Europe is a lost cause.

The same reason Aussie girls like American accents. It's unique, and if a girl lands a guy that is something all her friends don't have, she can rub it in their faces forever.

>Should I move to America, burgers?

Well type up a resume for us right now and we will evaluate you and see if we have a position for you here.

Listen, the spider problem in Florida is nearly non existent unless you run through spider webs in the woods. Besides any spider I've ever had in my home hasn't been poisonous.
This guy gets it.

fuck off we're full

>full
Full of niggers and spics. Europeans should be welcomed.

>was
Its always declining

Spiders are friends though. I've become a spider pack-leader in my time in the Floridian outback.

I honestly saw more spiders in Georgia than I saw in Florida though.

i guess south dakota fits your criteria

You're gonna need me to produce more little white babies for the upcoming race war.
It's not that big of a deal, it's just that they're fucking weird.
Florida seems really hot though. I prefer colder climates.

make sure you go to a state with lax gun control, concealed carry laws, and stand your ground laws. that's the way this country was meant to be. also, big cities are a meme, small towns are "boring" but you actually get to know your community and they're not infested with minorities.

Also fack m8, Miami is about to be free and open. All the Cubans are gonna end up like how they came over here, on wooden doors.

should also point out, Mormons are extremely often ethnic English. Combine that with maybe the best skiing in the world, Zion and Bryce, Canyonlands, Grand Staircase-Escalante and Lake Powell, and central location to all the best parts of America. Utah is fucking great.

I'm white, have a useful STEM degree and am an outdoorsman.

Digits confirm. Floridian horde spiders are the best friends of man.

It's 100% better if you learn to tolerate any climate. I spent a couple summers in Montana and that shit is jarring to me.

Well the climate is very hot, I'll that to you. But you'll come to love it buddie.

Depends. Are you a commie Muslim faggot?

>mostly empty, cheap land
>most lenient gun laws in the us
>hot, but consistent weather
>beautiful mountains
>the strip
>lake mead
>hoover dam
>wild horses and wild burros are cute
>no income tax
>no corporate income tax
>cheap, nice housing
>2000 feet above sea level in vegas, so no threat of shitty ocean weather.
Also, the niggers and asians are pretty decent here; it's just the spics you gotta look out for.

Anywhere out west that isn't along the ocean.

NV, AZ, MO, ID, UT, WY, NM.

These are the only places that are still America.

Don't go to the south, it's filled with niggers, and don't go near the Bible Belt. Those people are nuts.

Then assuming you are racially conscious and will never vote left, you can come.

I live there. Plenty of shitskins saldy even in places you'd think there wouldn't be. Shits cheap though.

Sup NV bros.

You guys North or south?

Nigga do you not have spiders in Bongland?

they're retarded enough to think british=sophisticated by default

Alright we'll need you to sign some paperwork and send it in.

uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/n-400.pdf?download=1

Here's some instructions.

uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/n-400instr.pdf?download=1

And how about a check list?

uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/article/attachments.pdf?download=1

Now show some initiative and get to work, or else there's no getting in.

Unironically Indiana
>booming economy
>extremely lax gun laws
>tons of corn-fed QTs
>nice weather
>lower degeneracy than normal

south

come home limey man