Get in here folks!

What we know:

>Category 5
>180 mph winds
>Coming for Florida
>Puerto Rico is fucked
>MSM is downplaying the hurricane
>Way more powerful than Harvey

ATTENTION: Florida Anons pls be safe and wait for further instructions.

Websites:

ventusky.com/
nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at1.shtml?cone

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear cod[runtime error:165 see stderr]

Wrong thread shill, Christ you people are retarded

fuck yeah! I'm somewhere south of Hollywood Fl., about 20 minutes walk away from the beach.

How much fun can I expect?

be safe, dont die

I'm a tourist from Romania.
I was just about getting bored of raiding Goodwills and lazying around on the beaches.

Every time I've been here, it' been hurricane season and every time a hurricane was about to hit, it would either avoid Florida like it was alive and hated it as much as everyone else, or just turned into a fucking drizzle!

I can barely wait for this thing to hit so I see some shit!

Gonna hit NC, mark my words

Fuck off snowman. Rain is the greatest thing about this state, and I can't wait to take so many comfy naps while listening to sheets of rain and wind howl around. Its gonna be so goddam comfy. Hoping its a category 6.

Bring it on Irma, you weak bitch.

kek it's broken

>ATTENTION: Florida Anons HEAD FOR THE FUCKING HILLS BECAUSE YOU ARE QUITE LITERALLY IN FOR THE SHITSTORM OF ALL SHITSTORMS.

FTFY.

It will be a low cat 3, maybe even a 2 by the time it reaches Florida, not sure why anyone is getting their panties in a bunch.Puerto Rico and the small islands east of it are going to get the worst of Irma but they will also break it apart because they are mountainous regions.

Is over, Usa is finished

GFS model has it dodging Florida and going straight for the Southern tip of North Carolina.

We're gonna wakeboard behind a truck if the streets flood. Most white dudes I know are looking forward to this like its Christmas. Northern fags will never experience a hurricane party with Florida girls, why even live?

Floridians are the strongest race in the world, how can Texas even compete.

What part of Florida are you guys from ? Sarasota reporting in.

Race florida man go to bed

you'll receive the death you seek user

I can't wait till every red state along with the retarded spics in them gets killed by hurricanes. Hopefully it'll flood out the entire south, kill all the suburban retarded whites, the niggers and the spics with it. American's killed by weather tragedies are simply being punished by god.

NEW INFO COMING:

11pm (NHC)
12:00 (Euro)
2:00am (GHS)

FLORIDIANS ARE THE STRONGEST RACE IN THE WORLD

St Augustine so I'll probably be ok

Death my ass. Worse things than a Hurricane have tried to kill me.
They tried.

Hurricane is going to hit Pedo Island

>Non floridians think this is a big deal

So, are we rooting for windy's triple landfall model?

Or ventusky's fuck the caronlina's model.

>MSM down playing anything.. ever

Im ready for streams, pictures news reporters flying away live on tv.

lets go.

Will Jeff be present?

Honestly.
What could l do physically to make this hurrixcane wax or wane?

I trust the GFS so I am guessing the Carolina's are gonna be BTFO

IKR

Houston again after it whizzes by fla

Brings a tear to me eye lads

It won't

Now to wait and celebrate once we see it happen.

What are the chances of Cuba getting fucked in the ass? I want that place completely wiped off the map.

i live on the beach in ormond beach fl, i have enough canned chili and ammo to survive the annual post hurricane purge

It's gonna hit the Alligator Farm and send hundreds of angry reptiles flying in every direction. You're fucked.

you stupid retard!! don't throw that bad mojo around when you and me are going to get fucked in the ass tomorrow when that literal god of destruction hits our homes!!

I'll be in the fort safe and sound
Also checked

>smack into Apollo Beach
>Big Bend gets btfo
>Tampa could be thrown into the Dark Ages for weeks.

ronpaul.jpg

Beware Floridanons, this could be Charleys Revenge

Landfall when

What town? Humacao here so I'll probably be just dandy.

Fort Myers reporting in

Can't wait to go hunting for looters this weekend

Daytona reporting in

Aguada. If the dam thing just goes a bit more up my town will only get heavy rain.

Coño carajo a talking mountain monkey!

But if it keeps going up, it'll miss Cuba. We don't want that to happen, right?

Your home is done son. Hope you're renting.

Just burn down your trailer(park) and get it over with now. The remnants of wind damage is harder to clean up anyway.

So it seems Puerto Rico will only get some heavy rain tomorrow. Time to get comfy

Clinton and Epstein going to sacrifice young children in the howling winds

>he thinks Irma won't just ruse us all and bank hard towards Brazil

This had better not interrupt my handeggs.

Literally nothing can beat pubsubs

looks like we got a mutt shitter whos ass blasted he isnt of superior genetics. pathetic.

Libshit bots are shitty

I don't know if a cat 5 hurricane is defined as comfy when it's hitting ur 3rd world hut Jose...

At least I have roads.

not for long

No matter how long you think it might take it will be faster than in your fantasy world, pavement and the maintenance of roads is the government job after all, Jamach.

USE

Whattup ftmyersbro

looks like its going to turn and hit NC. I live in charlotte should I be worried?

Lehigh

Whooosh

Yo user

Wondering this too. I'm above you in Roanoke Rapids

NEAT

well you just hate everyone, dontcha?

Your an idiot this is a cat motherfucking 5 please stay u deserve death

This one won't have to try Katrina was a sneez compared to this

REAL BREAD