SALT ETERNAL THREAD

DACA EDITION

post whatever u have just keep it Sup Forums related

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/media-complains-trump-doesnt-spend-time-on-empathy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets start with neof4g

It's ironic because I went to Louisiana Tech and know plenty of engineers and comp sci majors who lost their jobs to H2-Bs. And that made them pretty damn against hiring non-citizens.

post more neofag shit please, that's a special place.

>when pop culture is your only way of describing political ideas

>Muh Star Wars

>Muh Harry Potter

I might respect a liberal more if they use a non-fictional reference every once and awhile.

u cant make this shit up

Really agitates my avocados.

>Picks up a $37 avocado.
>Picked by Americans, for Americans.

Worth every penny bros.

>democrats support slave wages for cheap avocados
>democrats support slaves to pick their cotton

really gets my almonds activated

switch avocados for cotton

wew

>profile pic

>it is ok to pay mexicans $2/hr to pick avocados

How is this not slavery.

Why do Leftists make so many pop culture references about Jewish produced movies?

Wow who cares it's not like anyone will be deported, he gave congress 6 months to figure it out and since congress can't even get health care reformed daca will still be in place...

>tl;dr

Drumpf btfo

They don't even see what they are saying. These people are so funny.

hes a living meme

Aren't these the same people who say the federal minimum wage should be $15? Why are they suddenly okay with paying people next to nothing if they're spics?

its all they know, their not educated on anything. its literally their own point of reference. mass produced entertainment.

Because muh holocaust

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

>Trump deporting wetbacks is the same as Hitler gassing the Jews

Liberal Logic everyone

WEW

What is with all this avocado nonsense

year 2017: hitler literally means "bully" or "rude"

>Unregulated semi-slave labor is ok as long as brown people do it for much less than minimum wage
Are liberals the real ancaps?

Is Mexico really that shit? Are all 800,000 going to die when they return? I understand the cartel is a prevalent threat, but there must be some areas in Mexico suitable for habitation.

They can't. If you actually study history, you won't be what passes for a Leftist these days. These people are supporting ideas that have been tried many times and always ended in failure. These people are completely ignorant of that fact. It's depressing as fuck.

They can't rub two thoughts together at the same time. When you confront them with their contradictory beliefs they get all wild eyed and emotional. That's cognitive dissonance. They also don't really care about anyone else. They're incredibly selfish people who want unearned moral standing in the same way they want unearned wealth. They're emotional midgets, so don't think too hard about why they act the way they do.

So all what they are really caring about is cheap workforce for the low prices. Just like in the old slavery days.

Being a fan of Harry Potter is a sign that you might be a retard.
Referencing Harry Potter when talking about politics confirms that you are a retard.

Honestly I'm glad this happened. It gives me an excuse to go back to my country and travel the world like I've always wanted to. Thanks Trump not even mad desu.

I thought they were supposed to be doctors and Lawyers and sheeeit. These people change their narrative all the fucking time to suit their needs.

DAMN they still love obama

LIberals don't want to pay $30 for avocado on toast so they want to keep mexican slave labour alive. Pay them $5 bucks an hour so that same avo on toast only cost $14 bucks.

Change the word "avocado" with cotton and the dems are truly the racist party they claim not to be.

These people really crack me up
>muh cheap avocados
>muh free birth control
>muh free college
These are all things liberals want, why should I care?

i want all of the "this is just like tv/movie" people fed to crocodiles

op still thinks daca is getting stopped

You're a retard. If they don't find a way to make DACA an actual law and not a program, it dies on its own. Keep up.

check out california dream act ab130 and 131. theys fuckers are graduating law school on free rides!!

>implying I buy avocados

Seriously, what's with millenials and their meme fruit?

Bingo

>has set your country back 100 years
i fucking wish

Can we stop calling them dreamers already? It's fucking gay. Let's call them what they are. Illegal Aliens. Their only dream should be to go back to wherever they came from.

Assuming she had a child she should be at home taking care of them.

Been gone all day, came home to find one of these.

But I thought the dreamers were well educated? If they only pick fruits, then they're not as useful to the U.S as the left likes to portray.

Cotton on toast sounds terrible desu

cheq

They literally see the Mexicans as cleaners and fruit pickers who do their work for cheap.

lol

but, like,youre a fucking retard :)

People who make comparisons like this need to kts, because they obviously have the mental capacity of a fucking middle school child.

>lets see those bigoted assholes go to college and get a good paying job at a tech company

They can't, H1B's, nigger.

Haha.

>that feel

God when will this fucking meme die already

America hating immigrants is our most consistent political tradition until 1965

JUST

it was her turn ay ay ayyyy

woah, sick burn, faggot. kys

>food costs more
>Americans eat less
>obesity epidemic solved

There is truly no end to Trump's majesty

They know they're wrong when they say immigrants instead of illegals, yet they keep on doing it.

I can't be the only one that hates avocados.

>let's see those bigoted assholes go to college and get a good paying job at a tech company. They won't.

That is literally what I did and H1B's scare the fuck out of me.

lmfao
>no one wants to work for $5/hr!
>we need a $15/hr living wage!

every fucking time

16 years - 31 years

medniggers on suicide watch

it's a perfected form of brainwashing. When confronted with conflicting information they shut down and get violent.

>creating jobs for Americans is a bad thing.

NAHTZEES WATCH OUT

The worst part about this is that the comparison isn't even apt. The empire didn't racially segregate or enforce borders in any of the movies. The trade federation may have worked better since they were enforcing a blockade around Naboo.
But nope, doesn't matter if it doesn't make any sense. The empire are the bad guys and that's all that matters.

Oy vey Jose, never forget el 11 million

best screenshot itt. You can almost hear the rustling James caused.

Actually its like a doctor (jews) giving you a transfusion (illegal aliens) of blood that doesn't match your blood type.
And then the body (the US) dies.

top wew

So I can just pick which countries I'm a citizen of?

>Have criminal parents who enter US illegally trust the nigger king DACA program
>Get BTFO by patriot president because you should not be rewarded by uyour parents criminal behavior
>Make domestic terrorist threats to prove that just like your criminal parents, you don't belong in the USA

These commies are not that smart.

I love how EVERY SINGLE DREAMER is either a humble farmer or a world-class neurosurgeon, depending on what the narrative demands at that particular moment

yeah its called transcitizen, a piece of paper (passport lol) is nothing compared to your heart

Has anyone warned her against
>digital blackface?
Remember, Sup Forums silly gifs of black people are racist.

Yeah, I'm sure there's none that are just milking the system. Not a single one

LITERALLY AND UNIRONICALLY ANNUD4H SHOAAAA v2.0

Everyone should read this so they have a truly informed understanding on the psychology of the anti-West anti-White traitor:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/

" We are all always issuing amygdala triggers that set off leftists, just due to a randomly chaotic clash between how we communicate and how the left perceives. That is the nature of the psychological clash between r and K. We speak in cold hard logic about a world that requires K-selection, the left perceives in warm fuzzy emotion a world that has to be r, and in some places the one will hit the other like a sledgehammer. Some have a natural tendency to speak in sledgehammers without even knowing it, and they are great to listen to, because they can help us to understand how that happens. Others, like President Trump have obviously done much study in the art, and issue sledgehammers whenever it suits them and their cause."
Quote from this post: anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/

This also explains a crucial difference between r and K:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/media-complains-trump-doesnt-spend-time-on-empathy/
"These are fundamentally different psychologies, focused on very different things in the environment around them. The rabbits never even consider survival. Everything they are focused on is related to elevating their status, either through flash and flamboyant resource expenditure, or, if necessary, through victim status and empathy."

I want those jobs

>You're deporting 800,000 doctors, engineers, scientists
>Who will pick our avocados if you deport them?

Fucking which one is it liberals?