Guys my dream has come true!

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/09/05/former-us-president-barack-obama-to-speak-in-toronto.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OcborxgMTg
canada2020.ca/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should dream bigger.

get better dreams fag

3,000,000,000CAD fee

>yfw he runs and wins against Trudeau

so happy for you!

>global citizenship
>denying people at the border
Oh, Canada.

global citizen. can run for office anywhere

we're getting closer

When does Toronto get a taste of the hurricanes?

never

We're so intimidated. Any faggots try that in Canada and they are going to look pretty stupid with a hockey stick jammed right up their ass.

The Clintons and Obama sure are spending a lot of time outside US jurisdiction these days. Oh well, probably no special reason.

they're both in the US right now

Its just a meme. Actually i liked the commie Obama. I lived the Bush Clinton Reagan days.

>(((global citizenship)))
does that mean whites can go to Africa and turn nigger land into farm land?

show up and ask him if his real father is Frank Marshall Davis and if his 'spouse' is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. Also ask him if he was NOT raised by a Caucasian family where would he be and does he have affection and affinity for Caucasian families that know how to raise children.

it's probably legal for him to do it too. pls god I hope he does.

Zimbabwe and South Africa are NOT prosecuting the murder of white farmers and whites in general... go search it on the web...

He needs to stay in Canada to avoid being arrested here.

Stay in your metro containment zone you cum guzzling twat. We will hang you in rural Canada.

>Go be a nigger in Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OcborxgMTg

Not the point. I was asking if westerners can fuck off to any country anywhere and be legal because liberal first world nations say so.

So are we going to go there with Trump hats or something or what

canada2020.ca/about/
The link I provided shows the people running this commie think tank. Also it is backed by all the major corps/

keep him

ask him why he helped killed Qaddafi and began the immigration crisis when liberals were calling Bush looney tunes for Saddam

I wonder how much the chinks are putting into this so they can uproot white canadians.

The person controlling the finances for this group has direct ties to Beijing,