Aляcкa – Poccия

Post yfw the Russian population in Alaska hits critical mass and they pull a Crimea

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle
liveleak.com/view?i=968_1504648199
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Purchase
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a few hundred drunk alaskans could probably BTFO the entire russian military

then build a bridge and go over to russia and claim more ice as their own

Siberia = greater Alaska

I'm ok with it. Jews stole that land from the Russian empire. Russia has the full right to take it back.

mfw

The russian empire was jewish though

No they didn't

No they weren't

I swear this place is almost as bad as leddit

Alaska is full of niggers, methheads and poverty so they would fit in with russia quite nicely.

Great idea. Time to expose dirty American trick supplying massive amounts of bourbon to Russians few days before signing the bill of sale.
This contract should be revoked based on dishonest tactics by the American government of that time.
No way that trick would be accepted by international legal community today.

They were supposed to return it after one hundred years and they didn't because of some ((reasons)). Russia got jew'd on Alaska big.

Alaska is literally the most autistic state in America. We should just sell the shithole to the highest bidder.

I hope that Russia will present all the legal documents to the UN and demands return of it's righteous territory of Alaska or takes it by the force if necessary from those greedy burgers.

Can Finland have it for free? Climate seems kind of Similar to Scandinavia and we definitely need second homeland thanks to EU and her immigration policies.

/thread

russians are gay af

Please just take it. Hawaii is also available.

Nuh it won't work. They will impose more sanctions and msm will talk even more shit about Russia. Putin must take it by force desu.

its legit to buy it back with same price

Ya'll can all eat a dick. There's a rifle behind every blade of grass here

>pull a Crimea
Remember when those drunk slavs tried to invade Binland? And you think they could take Alaska? LOL

its way colder than Scandinavia
Scandinavia is warm as fuck

Finland you must crack way more muslims sculls to be even considered for that option.
Last events in Finland were not that impressive. We need to see blood on the sidewalks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle

Native alaskans are brown and short and there are lots of them there. When I connected in Anchorage most of the airport personnel was the natives. You wouldn't lie it there, the nature is cool i guess.

>yfw the oil runs out, and we give it back with 50 years of fishing concessions.

Seriously, fishing and oil are the only reason anyone lives up there.

Why we should want it for ourselves anyway? We have enough shitty cold lands already.

Americans are cucks and they don't know how to fight
Fuck half of their army is made of fucking niggers no wonder they have such a big budget to compensate the incompetence
Some drunk slav division could take over the pathetic usa at this point

>Some drunk slav division could take over the pathetic usa at this point
And that's what will happen. Russians will drop buckets of KFChickens and 99% of USA military will drop their weapons and run to get it.

I moved to Alaska , when I was a kid from Germany. I hated my family for it, there no one that looked like me for a while. Then I got to high school and met a couple white guys, there where some nice white woman the rest where fucking the niggers. The town I live it has a lotta crime, kids shoot each other a lot. A lotta rape and stuff. I always gotta gun in the truck, I have been robbed tho. In all honestly america is horrible. Not to be rude but I never felt I belonged, I always felt your school system was always ragging and blaming whites. Why? Niggers less then 60 years ago had to be sergated. Why are they now running city's and states. This US I read all your founding documents it says a nigger is 1\4 of a person. Your founding fathers had slaves. Why do you guys just want sex here? And for the love of god why don't the niggers speak right?

Fairbanks?

> need second homeland thanks to EU and her immigration policies.

Don't you mean a first homeland since Finland doesn't actually exist because it's a Japanese conspiracy so theu can keep whaling unmonitored.

gib source

user I think under sick American laws you can sue your parents for fucking up your life. Just joking.
How your parents feel about it living in Alaska?

It wasn't sold it was a 99 year lease.

that's why it became a state 1959

They came to open a business , for finish carpentry. I'm 20 now, so we moved here about 16 years ago. They honestly love the forest and land, but hate the way the people are, only white parts of town are friendly towards them. My mom was robbed when I was 9 by a couple black and Asian teenagers. Shit in America almost feels lawless like no one cares about how destroyed the people get. If you hear a burger complaining just forgive him. Because being white in the US is not fun. Since I spoken German a lotta my class mates called me a nazi, I didn't understand until later, that burgers goberment is controlled by other people and the burger learders don't care about there own people. It's sad

What are you doing still in the city with nogunz?

No no my family has plenty that's one reason we moved here was to bare arms. And Alaska has a lot of guns floating around. Kids in high school had them in there cars and things like that. Honestly it's cool if you just keep your head down and don't speak. I hated two girls from here, and made two friends I could trust I knew them for like 8 years then they kinda gave up on me because I didn't wanna do coke and hard drugs and party. Honestly I wanted to learn seek out new places things like that.

I've heard this from a lot of Russian grandparents but afaik there's no historical evidence it's true.

It's just a Russian urban myth, probably one Russians started believing because it makes them feel collectively less foolish for selling such a resource rich land for pennies to their future geopolitical rival.

Americans do the same thing, like convince themselves Iraq did 9/11.

they sold it to us
its not for sale unless you got bix nood, gunz n sheit

My dream of removing r*ssian dogs like my great grandpappy did will finally realize itself??? fucking orgasmic

r*sslet BTFO, hahahahahahhaha you sound like a bitch and I'd make you get on your knees and pull my cock out and slap the fuck out of your vatnik face right now you sad cunt.

Probably Tok or something.

Anchorage

East side? All the niggers are confined there and Mountain View

3/5ths not 1/4th which is about accurate I would say.

South side near service high, yeah I know East has all the islanders but service gotta a lotta niggers and Asians

Aw thank you, but still you whites in America use to have it good, but with afferative action it's hard to find a decent job. Unless it's up on the slope

America should give it back to Russia so that they can place their military on the Canadian border.
Our establishment would be so mad. lol

Asians I would believe but somehow I don't believe in niggers south of about Tudor

The rich ones, I went to service many niggers. They where black and fat, he'll most of are football team and basketball team was black.

>reminder
>magic world
>russia's equivalent of disney world
>this is alaska's fate without america

liveleak.com/view?i=968_1504648199

then why it only became an official state 100 years later?

Subject to google:
>Salaries in Russia
>Salaries in Estonia
>Salaries in Alaska
~50% of Estonia or Lanvija population is a russians, and one of the worst kind of russians (tiblas). So? Anybody is looking for returning to hugs of Mother Russia? Hell no.
Bet, if hypothetical Alaskan Russians started poll about returning to Russia result would be exactly opposite - Chukotka and Kamschatka declare independence and association with US.

Are you posting from New Zealand OE what?

Well there's your problem. If you come here to live in Anchorage you might as well live in any lower 48 city

>Chukotka
Please God no, the bush we already have is bad enough

DA

Russia actually earned more on the Alaska sale interest adjusted than the US made on Natural resources up until now

Realistically the US wouldn't ever be able to beat a 150 year compound interest on billions of dollars no matter how much oil they drill - russia literally cucked us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Purchase
>Economist David R. Barker has argued that the U.S. federal government has not earned a positive financial return on the purchase of Alaska. According to Barker, tax revenue and mineral and energy royalties to the federal government have been less than federal costs of governing Alaska plus interest on the borrowed funds used for the purchase

That's not even accounting for potential gains lost on the money, just interest on debt

Think $7.2 mil, 5% yearly for 150 years - that's how much the US lost on Alaska ontop of debt interest

Wait...there are African Americans in alaska? I thought it was all Inuits and white people because it was fucking freezing cold

Hahahahaha
Fortunately our black people-to-niggers ratio is a lot higher than some other places, but there are quite a few blacks here. I myself once tried to drill the oil.

Anchorage fag reporting in, can confirm niggers and addicts everywhere. Always have a pistol on me.

tfw 1998 service had 2 black kids and a hand full of chinks
by graduation in 2002 hordes of niggers and 20% chinks.
Feels bad man
I grew up in the neighborhood by the foot path bridge.

NO there are some blacks, honestly they all gang bang and smoke weed and listen to rap, a lot of Asians.

>snow nigger immigrates to US
>snow nigger decides fuck the US because [Insert nonsense argument]
>my country is better xddddddddddd

Seriously why do we keep letting people in, europoors we need to all get together and hurry along the 4th Reich already.

>make claim
>someone asks for proof
>no proof

people like you just can't be helped

True

keked

It will be a repeat of Ukraine.

>Jews start a color revolution in lower 48 states.
>Overthrow democratically elected US government.
>Uncertainty and chaos ensue.
>Alaska wants no part in the mess.
>Decides it is better off with based Russia with whom it already has ties and history.

Or Russia will simply take it when the US cannot defend it.
Unless China beats them to it, which would be worse.

Calm down 51.2%.
leave it to the pros. We know what we're doing.

but there are no commonality between Russia and Alaska

Crimea has a historical bond with russia - same language, basically the same people.

Alaska has something like 1.5% russian heritage, and very far removed heritage at that

what you're saying is completely unfounded

>mfw...
I must learn russian, and vodka

and mexican/philipinos GTFO