Freemasonry is redpilled. Are you a mason?

Freemasonry is redpilled. Are you a mason?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
raumfahrer.wordpress.com/manson/crowley-on-sacrifice/
youtube.com/watch?v=RRZVMwc1OJc
youtube.com/watch?v=ongJawN2SSw
counter-currents.com/2012/11/freemasons-against-the-modern-world/
youtube.com/channel/UCvUkl9eiDLPtd6SWom413mQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A FUCKING CULT

I'm not but my neighbor is " The master" in our city.
Really nice guy. Anti communist, in favor of preserving national identity, open to religious debate,

jew temple for goy

Nah the masons got to hang unfortunately. Can't be having these sheisters starting shit again.

Masonry is a club of usefull idiots that give the higher ups that fuck over the world a disguise as neat little gentlemens club
Fuck them all

Hate that stupid picture. Caused so much shit and misinterpretation in the long run.

Meant to post this

I have deep respect for the Freemasons.

I did, and basically all I got out of it was the initiation where the whole lodge fucked me in the ass. Now I'm invited to a lame once a month potluck/BBQ.

Freemasonry has much in common with religions and mystery schools, in that there are concentric rings of ever more meaningful work. Just like some people go to church for the pot luck socials and others for finding a path to God, people do both with Freemasonry.

And whats the part where you take some young guy, blindfold him and tie his hands behind his back, and have dozens of gross old men who are supposedly pillars of the community rail drunkenly his asshole for six hours? Because that's what happened.

The Freemasons are a Gentile Fraternity.
They are lumped in with the Jews in conspiracy theories just to distract form the Jewish question, in the same way the Jews lumped the "Irish Question" in with the Jews just to distract from the Jewish Question in the early 1900s, which Henry ford, a Mason, wrote about...

That's the OTO. Because queers aren't allowed in Freemasonry.

this is a lie. Freemasons do gay shit, thats a fact

>4 9 2
>3 5 7
>8 1 6

how arbitrary and meaningless

Great Uncle was a 33rd degree mason and president of the boyscouts. Guess his name and I'll tell you all a small secret.

>queers aren't allowed in Freemasonry.

Well, may be genetic faggots forbidden to masonry, but brothers doing a very faggot shit and thave totally pro-perverts agenda.

>tell you all a small secret

He rape some innocent white straight boizzz?

That's, O fucking CCult. Like Scientology you get to the 33rd degree and they drop their version of Xenu on you.

I'm a legacy thanks to my grandfather

White males are never innocent Slavic insect.

>fact
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>genetic faggots
It's a choice, not genetic, you homo.

That shows a serious misunderstanding of cults.

In cults the energy (people's time, money) flows from the outside into the organization. Scientology seen this way is indeed a cult (as are other organizations, like many big tech companies, but that's for another thread).

In Freemasonry the energy flows - or is supposed to, there are too many lodges to characterize all of them - from the organization back out to the community. This is exactly the opposite of how a cult functions.

While there are areas of behavioral overlap, at the most fundamental level of who gets the energy cults and Freemasonry are total opposites.

>tfw you've sucked a bunch of old man dick for nothing
Behold Kim Jong Un - famous Freemason raised in globalist HQ Switzerland

Its where the Bank of International Settlements is allocated, the heart of the global financial system. Must be some sort of secret underground facility there, most like a temple

Also home of CERN and underground "tunnels" that get elaborate satanic opening ceremonies attended by world leaders.

w d boyce

I will never kneel to anyone.

So no.

Negative.

>White males are never innocent

>eternal cuckoldry by some easy subversion about guilty coplex.

Huh, you are very iniccent, at most - your youths.

>Slavic insect.

Huh, russians is individualists. Your cucks nations is totally ingsoc insects with One Left Truth.

no but i pretend to be
>tfw everytime

No it's not, freemasons have always aided Jews and vice versa in destroying European societies.

Literally the sigil of Saturn.

Albert Pike

this
we require a belief in a god
queers worship dick and that's not cool

No, you believe in Mithra.

A corruption of the intention of God.

Kikes suck baby dick and yet freemasonry is based off the kabbalah.

4+9+2 = 15 | 5+1 = 6
3+5+7 = 15 | 5+1 = 6
8+1+6 = 15 | 5+1 = 6

>666

ive never seen such a thing
also
believing in Mithra is better than having dick breath, faggots

You guys were good when you built things, and had objective.

But now it's all collapsing.

lel, freemasons are the opposite of red pilled
they're the goy version of jews

Just tugging at your blin you starved soul, calm yourself and have another shot of vodka and a cigarette. I'll be right there with you listening to the sweet sounds of Rachmaninoff.

>believing in Mithra is better than having dick breath, faggots

Is it though?

Do you never question why they force you to worship their idol?

>No, you believe in Mithra.
Do we now? You better go tell everyone that we're switching.
>A corruption of the intention of God.
Well no. Mithraism is just a pagan religion.

>freemasonry is based off the kabbalah.
Nah. You people really don't "get" Qabbalah, huh?

No. The frog god says they gotta go.

Who the hell is that? Was never president of the boyscouts.

nope im a mindless slave to freemasonry
everytning youve heard is true, except for the faggy shit
ps the kooks here are actually the wise men and the 23 is going to rock your world
screencap this
then put your shit in a faraday cage
ALL HAIL MITHRA

Well, i didnt understand why you call me @slavic insect" because i drop little black pill about masons hobbies. Or you dont know about Owl Cult, Pizzagate, world pedo ring or pedo scandals in high society? Or you think what masons didnt have attitude for this? Huh.

>ps the kooks here are actually the wise men and the 23 is going to rock your world

I'm Levi.

Hi.

>Who the hell is that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

Why do you believe everything you read on this site? I can guarantee but unfortunately not show that you are wrong...

dont you mock that name

No mocking involved.

It was the first name I was given.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike
Yah my great uncle was born in 1809... You pachyscephalic.

Freemasonry has a really interesting structure that would be a better medium for the transmission of western ideals than the christian church. Freemasonry is based on individual knowledge and freedom of choice, doesn't demand blind faith and supports families and small communities around the temple. This is similar in structure to the jewish culture which has survived millennia against strong opposition.

my dad was a 32nd degree mason but I'm a catholic and we always get into arguments

freemasons came from trade guilds in the middle ages and they got involved in all sorts of rebellions and revolutions against the church and the thrones. it's essentially SJW bullshit when you boil it down.

oy vey
hello friend excuse me
twas the name of the third son of Jacob and founder of Levites
shalom

Pic related.

>they got involved in all sorts of rebellions and revolutions
Some members did. Not the organisation. It's very anti-SJW in that way.

I send my love to your parents

>jew temple for goy
>Masonry is a club of usefull idiots that give the higher ups that fuck over the world a disguise as neat little gentlemens club
>Fuck them all
>No it's not, freemasons have always aided Jews and vice versa in destroying European societies.
>
>Literally the sigil of Saturn.
>lel, freemasons are the opposite of red pilled
>they're the goy version of jews

Take your jewish tricks elsewhere.

or that catholics are boot lickers kek
youre the vatican's bitch

your organization isn't that coherent to begin with. secrecy does that to a system.

I am dont scary to see a truth.

" For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim."

Slaves must suffer.

shut up you shabbos goy. go worship a temple.

>your organization isn't that coherent to begin with
It's as much as it needs to be. Any more might start stepping on freedoms.

Getting fucked in the butthole and raping kids is redpilled?

Appreciated.

One man's Wise is another man's Fool, innit?

this doesn't even make sense
who are you to say it isn't coherent?
all you faggots and muh secrecy
are the same faggots that say muh privacy
hypocrites
both are OK
you goys are fucking retarded, no wonder we don't share this shit with you
no pearls before swine

>Any more might start stepping on freedoms.

How come you guys don't build like you used to? Is creativity drained? Is it resource-based?

history judges it incoherent not me

that doesn't make you any less of a faggot
catholic's are the worst thing that has happened to Christianity, in addition to extremism and fundamentalism in general.

it is indeedy

You went to a gay bar...

You mean the behemoth temples? Money mismanagement, mostly. They were built at a time when there was great surplus, and zero consideration was given to maintaining them if that surplus ran out.

and it's a synagogue, get it right
you jolly me right in the kippa!

No, I mean communities.

Nope, I joined the local Grand Lodge.

Who is this quote from?

>that sloppy match
at least put some effort in your conspiracies

Oh. Well, can't build with what's not there. Too many people are now (((pre-occupied))) to join community groups.

Not how that works. For a few reasons.

the only ones ho get gang banged are the ones we want to quit. if you hadnt quit, they would have still kicked you out at the next close of Lodge
you failed for some reason
it usually is due to weak will
they fuck you so that you dont go around talking about the lodge and spilling what beans you know now
so stfu

as i said before, no faggot shit in freemasonry
only the stuff you hear online about satan worship and corporate nepotistic domination
we crippled an entire country this year and made out big time, fuck you poor losers

>freemasons came from trade guilds in the middle ages
Freemasonry is a few thousand years older than that.

>Oh. Well, can't build with what's not there. Too many people are now (((pre-occupied))) to join community groups.

Makes me sad.

Ayup. Especially since our biggest competition now is Netflix.

It specifically isn't. There's just no basis for such a claim.

Eternal Anglo Aleister Crowley - one of found fathers of NWO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
raumfahrer.wordpress.com/manson/crowley-on-sacrifice/

why

Freemasonry started out as a trade guild. It inherited a bunch of freaky esotericists from the remnants of the Knights Templar and the assorted associations of Rosicrucians and a smattering of alchemists.

Wtf do freemasons even do nowadays? Larp?

youtube.com/watch?v=RRZVMwc1OJc

Masons are gays, also is a jew construction, serioulsy these jews are fucked up..

youtube.com/watch?v=ongJawN2SSw

counter-currents.com/2012/11/freemasons-against-the-modern-world/

A temple existed in France where the men were serious followers of Evola and Guenon. Find me one of those, and I'm in.

pachycephalic*

redpilled me on the masons. I know low level masons is just a boy clubs where you help eachother out.

youtube.com/channel/UCvUkl9eiDLPtd6SWom413mQ

What's the red pill?

They are the goy arm of the Jews, Low level Jews that help Jews run things... Especially in Areas where Jews don't want to live

God he is so awk

Wow, you caught a spelling error on Sup Forums! You must be a fucking genius!