Anyone else worried by the growing Christian sentiment on Sup Forums...

Anyone else worried by the growing Christian sentiment on Sup Forums? I thought this was supposed to be anti-establishment board, that believed in science, first and foremost.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/
youtube.com/watch?v=kJvDjLXh18Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christian sentiment is literally shills in the deep state. Theyre afraid of Kek and jesus gives power to the Demiurge

If you see a christ fag call him a false idol and a kike on a stick

Where have you been? Christianity is anti establishment.

Don't worry. Kek will show himself again.

Sup Forums has always been a christian board, go back to the donald where you belong

What fuckin ass-backwards Jesus book are you reading?

How about you show us what white country lies behind that flag

>what is libertarian Christian?

Mark of the Beast is coming.

usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/

This
If you want to know what's good for you, do the opposite of what (((they))) are pushing through media.

Christianity at this point is anti establishment this board is going to be anti establishment no matter what the establishment is that's why da trump is good on pol he shit's on the crappy things their trying to push i bet if this came up in the 1920's or something you autists would be the libcucks

Weren't they sued? There's no fucking way I'm letting a corporation put a chip in me. Not the government either. They want to find me they fuckin call up and ask and if I don't tell they don't get to know goddamnit.

Christianity on Sup Forums has really died down. Paganism and islam are starting to rise.

Stay in your own thread.

>anti-establishment board
Sup Forums would sell its freedom if it supported Trump

They have a tendency to ruin many great things in life. Why would it be any better for Sup Forums?

Christians are shit-tier white Moslem faggots - I guarantee most of those faggots with tiki torches that ruined everything were mostly said Christians.

>Inb4 boo fucking hoo muh morals muh flag muh fucking pissing contest muh big book of stories

As long as it's not pro-refugee migrant feet kissing catholic pope type of Christcuckery and more of the deus vult kind, they're fine and probably an asset.

Muh degeneracy

Or sorry forgot that one you christcuck faggot

How much will you pay to get into heaven? How many shekels you fucking christcuck jewboy?

Want to know how I know you're not from here?

The teen spirit thread.
No christ no America. You have to go back.

mainstream Christianity is cancer.
Thoughtful, scholarly Christianity is healing.

Find forgiveness and learn to live with your faults, you who've been through much.

MSM sciences and religions are a shit show of societal control OP. Embrace Occultism and the true sciences of Alchemy.

Also, this board is full of nigger loving normie crypto cucks now, it's pathetic and cringey, you might as well add a upvoting system on this site

There is, as we know, a philosophy which denies the infinite. There is also a philosophy, pathologically classified, which denies the sun; this philosophy is also called blindness.

To erect a sense which we lack into a source of truth is a fine blind man’s self-sufficiency.

The curious thing is the haughty, superior, and compassionate airs which this groping philosophy assumes towards the philosophy which belongs to God. One fancies he hears a mole crying, “I pity them with their sun!”

There are, as we know, powerful and illustrious atheists. At bottom, led back to the truth by their very force, they are not absolutely sure that they are atheists; it is with them only a question of definition, and in any case, if they do not believe in God, being great minds, they prove God.

1 post by this id.
OP's a cringy, sloth, baited, homohisterektomy.
Inb4 WWJD.

I thought the point of science was it didn't take belief.

>(((science)))
i like how u added believe, which is true u have to believe in that shit

Dude, the kek shit is a derivative of discordianism. Seriously, I mean it. Do yourself a favor, and read about the discordians, especially their major influences. Check out their odd connections to strange events of the twentieth century. Then read about their views on certain "conspiracy theories". You will see that they mock and ridicule the ones with the most merit, and praise sometimes those with the least merit. Check out their connections to chaos magic and even a few bizarre left hand path groups.

It is luciferianism wrapped up in a joke wrapped up in seriousness and wrapped up again in more jokes. I have heard some weird shit connected to them.

Also gnostics can fuck off. It was the bane of first century Christianity, and it is growing again. It is itself often luciferian. It is an inversion of reality. It slanders the creator as evil. It links the deity as a dynamo that can be reached through dark and light paths. They see Lucifer as rebel and light bringer. They see Yahweh as the ultimate Devil. Now if Satan wanted to create a really vicious attack against the Almighty, what do you think he would make? Just think about it.

You guys worship Eris. You praise the thrown apple of discord. You praise the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. You praise the serpent. You praise Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJvDjLXh18Q

dude, this guy literaly beat the shit out of jews what is not to love?

HEATHEN!

LMAO kys.

I know you're a shill because Kek is currently battling against the Demiurge in cosmic warfare.

You should kil yourself.

PRAISE KEK

Read about discordianism man. Read about kek, and it's associations. Why are so many people in discordianism connected to really bizarre parts of the occult? Just have an open mind and realize what you are praising. It is dark as night these days, but it is always smart to be slow and test the road ahead of you with your feet, and make sure you do not fall itno a ditch. All I am saying is at least know what you might be serving. Ask yourself why matter is considered evil. Why is Yahweh considered evil. Don't you think Satan would want to form groups of secret knowledge that inverts the truth about God?

Praise Kek. Revel in the chaos that surrounds us. Let chaos consume you.

get the fuck out

I don't know, muslim sentiment worries me more

You don't have to believe in God, just study the stories of the bible. The belief in God is what allowed Europeans to enter the renaissance and through the age of enlightenment. The idea of the divine individual allowed us to create the ideas of liberty and freedom.

If it gets them off drugs and restores morality to society I'm fine with the sub 90 IQs worshipping Jesus. Not for me though, I'll stick with philosophical virtues and ancap values.

Fuck off commie scum
Power of Christ compels you bitch

Because Sup Forums is filled with retard-tier inbred American rednecks. It's always an American starting the thread about flat earth, or muh globalist reptilians, or #MAGA cringe shit.

All of the issues Sup Forums and Sup Forums have as a whole would be immediately solved if captchas were turned into IQ tests, or if Americans were just range-banned completely.

Praise Kek

>t. mordekai shekelstein

Fuck off. Christianity is an integral part of white culture.

>Sup Forums is just a contrarian board
Shut the fuck up faggot.

Fucking Kekistanis cannot make a state out of a chaos god
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WARP!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.
Stories of being a decent person, helping others, community, not fucking your neighbor, and so on are good things.
Creates some common ground for civilization.

But why should one believe in science though?

there's a lot that goes along with christianity

things like tolerance, love thy neighbor, etc

christians are just as much pieces of shit as everybody else but at least they know it

and they don't go around saying kill all white people

Christianity is anti-establishment. The current world order is the one that was erected on the corpse of Christendom, monarchy and traditionalism, the world order with roots in Enlightenment and the French Revolution. The world wars were merely the last nails in the coffin. We live in a world where abortion and homosexuality are widespread, truly religious people are considered weirdos and fools and now you even have the transgender and gender ideology cancers. The cancer infecting this board with racism and fascism is merely the other side of the same disease.

And there is nothing anti-scientific about Christianity. Modern science was established by Christian thinkers.

pol has been taken over by right wingers who are by and large religious pieces of shit. Sara Palin's thinking they are smart.

anonymous groups are ripe for organized takeovers

There is only 1 true God.

stormfront is too stupid to take over Sup Forums

and you guys are too stupid to be worth caring about whether or not you got taken over

>I thought this was supposed to be anti-establishment board, that believed in science, first and foremost.

this is a Christian board fucker take your degenerate ass back to fumbler

Or rather, it has become so

No. Real Christianity is about as counter culture, anti-establishment as you can get. Sup Forums is about memes, first and foremost, not science. You're only fooling yourself if you believe otherwise. Did I just say "believe"? Sorry.

Sup Forums has always been a Christian board

We've been over this. Christian morality is now anti-establishment. Don't forget to sage concern troll threads, friends. Have a good one. Op you should kys.

not worried at all. it's a good sign. the cuckianity shills are kikes who gave up on communism and are going to their next best way to control the goyim.

it won't work tho, just like it didn't work before

doesnt mean they wont try.

Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior; he will deliver unto us an Eden. Where we will be free from Muslim pigs and Jewish rats. Repent know sinners and followers of kek the false prophet of chaos.

If dubbs this post is blessed by the one and only.

>comes from middle east
>white

what