Music

What sort of music befits the traditionalist man?

I used to listen to mostly hip-hop and indie music then I was red-pilled and realized that hip-hop is pure degeneracy and is brainwashing the world with idiocy and indie music is black pill trash. I kind of liked jazz for awhile but I'm questioning whether that isn't degenerate music too.

What is good music that emboldens the spirit of man? Maybe classical music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30ePqXyjQ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=Co8Qo4hTyb4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzxkKB2oHdU
youtube.com/watch?v=O91aabHmKRY
youtube.com/watch?v=mGQLXRTl3Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=fqWPTd4eoWg
youtube.com/watch?v=otdayisyIiM
youtube.com/watch?v=613nUS1m3j8
youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
youtube.com/watch?v=y_goHl-GuNk
youtube.com/watch?v=a46FAc4d2ek
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle
youtube.com/watch?v=IA88AS6Wy_4
youtube.com/watch?v=u_9SWfcp2wY
youtube.com/watch?v=dnarQ7fh1w4
youtube.com/watch?v=gfEay5lKN1I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZH7H6dOUbcY
youtube.com/watch?v=lACoAxJkfO8
scribd.com/document/45949553/CIA-Hypnotism-1955
youtube.com/watch?v=RCREjRtgMl8
youtube.com/watch?v=jsdGkV1epHU&t=1324s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Classical is the superior form of music.

Jazz is great. The idea of improvising in the moment is powerful, and should give you faith in your ability to solve your own problems in a unique way which suits you.

goa trance

Jazz is degenerate Negro-Jewish trash, that is chaotic with zero tune or melody.

youtube.com/watch?v=30ePqXyjQ9E

I read Evola's critique of jazz and he kind of pointed to it as the beginning of degenerate music since it was mostly based in sex and African voodooism.

Not sure how I feel about that idea now though.

taysway baybay

FPBP Neo Folk and martial industrial are also acceptable youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc

This is correct

Do not believe the Jewish lies, "jazz" is not music, it is cacophonous and incessantly pestering by design, it does not express the coordinated and deliberate conduction of harmonious music, but rather it evokes these primal noises and spontaneous sprints of auditory scribble which disorients the listener and provides no avenue for reflection or true expression

thats breddy based i'm a huge fan of wardruna personally youtube.com/watch?v=Co8Qo4hTyb4

Scriabin

youtube.com/watch?v=VzxkKB2oHdU

Only music that's pythagorean 432hz tuned is redpilled, all other music is toxic

Probably learning an instrument and making your own music would be about as traditional as you can get.

The traditionalist man listens only the folk music of his ethnoculture. But this is not a traditionalist's world.

youtube.com/watch?v=O91aabHmKRY

youtube.com/watch?v=mGQLXRTl3Z0

Here's some easy stuff to get into. Go from here.

Most forms of music are acceptable and enjoyable at times, classical is superior though and should be the most encouraged. Especially dangerous and degenerate music (that is almost always pushed by Jewish media) such as rap, jazz, hip hop etc should be banned. Rock is fine though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqWPTd4eoWg

Classical, but if your like any normal human being you'll want something a bit more down to earth now and then, so I suggest classic metal as well. (Classic metal = Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dio, etc)

Ancient Greeks believes that music had magical properties. It influences personality. Leaders should listen to more majestic music that fosters leadership. Ignoble music can destroy society.

can confirm
The greek word for music, iogos, translates loosely as magical incantation

THIS.
And also music that highlights his traditional values and heritage, such as religion and history.

Yakkity Sax all day and night.

Wagner, Weber, Beethoven

Schubert's Death and the Maiden is a nice piece.
youtube.com/watch?v=otdayisyIiM

yaman, wardruna is great.

I only listen to lo-fi house nowadays.
Anyone who bases their music taste on political opinions is a pleb anyways.
On the other hand, as a trained violinist, classical is GOAT.

Lute

youtube.com/watch?v=613nUS1m3j8

People here saying classical yet I'd wager they know jack shit about classical music

classical and black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM Guess again i've always loved classical

Classical musician here

We are the minority. Play, read, and actually enjoy classical. The rest of these guys are wannabes

Thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=y_goHl-GuNk

Willie Nelson comes to mind

Violinist checking in.
youtube.com/watch?v=a46FAc4d2ek

youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs

youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII

these guys are good en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle

just listen what you like and don't care about what other thinks is the only redpill.

Love it. If I had time to learn another instrument, it would be guitar. Romantic period is my favorite.

Wagner

one of my personal favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=IA88AS6Wy_4

My nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=u_9SWfcp2wY

Dvorak's Piano Quintet No. 2
youtube.com/watch?v=dnarQ7fh1w4

hardtechno

youtube.com/watch?v=gfEay5lKN1I

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH7H6dOUbcY

Bazzini Dance of the Goblins
youtube.com/watch?v=lACoAxJkfO8
You might recognize it from Futurama (Robot Devil)

Music is a beat, a pattern, a sound, a frequency.
Everything in your body responds to a resonant frequency. Everything ever responds to a resonant frequency.
Infrasound under 20hz produces feelings of panic and dread. Thunderstorms and the roar of a wild animal can produce this frequency. 18.9hz is the same frequency your eyes and ears vibrate causing you to see and ear minor hallucinations, this is called the panic or ghost frequency.

Not only do objects resonant at certain frequencies but an object in resonance can induce resonance in a like object some distance away. This is called sympathetic resonance.

Music is sound, sound is frequency and frequency has an insidious effect on the Human psyche. The brain operates in a range of frequencies between 0-100Hz. They're classified by range and the frequency is determined the synchronous pulse of the brain's neurons. Theta waves, being among the most elusive to observe in Humans occur between 4-7Hz and are assumed to occur just before motor function in lower animals and possibly reflect the brain's heightened awareness before spurious body movement. In Humans the correlation is less apparent. Gamma waves occur between 32-100Hz and are similarly assumed to be associated with awareness, specifically in cognitive exercises like meditation.

It's interesting to note that both the ranges of theta and gamma wave frequencies are effecting you right now. Your computer monitor is operating in the same range as gamma waves, and you may be listening to music with a simple beat in the same range as theta waves. Could a simple song and computer monitor be inducing a resonant frequency for the brain waves associated with pre-motor function awareness and meditative cognition?

If so, what would that mean for the stimuli your brain is consuming? A fanciful subject the CIA took an interest in. In this memo on the practicality of hypnosis: scribd.com/document/45949553/CIA-Hypnotism-1955
The feasibility of

youtube.com/watch?v=RCREjRtgMl8

Bruckner is my personal favorite so far. Here is a somewhat slow 9th with a decent finale (characteristic of Celibidache).

youtube.com/watch?v=jsdGkV1epHU&t=1324s