AHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/RT_com/status/905271077336752128

How can dumb Americans recover from this banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up Hans.

is it banter if its true?

With our help.

>#Putin on US establishment
its over
this is what drumpf has done to our nation
the (((russians))) hacked him in just so they could dominate his stupid dumb orange cheeto face

So is working with people who confuse Ukraine for Russia

is the trump train going back to hating russia.

Based Putin tells it like it is. Hoepfully I get reincarnated in a nation that isn't corrupted by actual chimps when my screwed ass gets nuked.

AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Would've been funnier if he said Serbia and Siberia.

The stereotype of americans being "stupid" was created by jews who only view us as "Gentile boobs"
He shouldn't be criticizing americans based off Jewish misrepresentations.

Fox represents the IQ of Rupert Murdoch.

half of you country thinks the world is 6000 years old. You guys are morons

>Knowing the names of garbage countries.

Yeah, good one Putin.

But American anti-intellectualism is very real. I'd know, being a mexican intellectual I get a ton of shit from polacks.

You have no idea how many people made that mistake when i was in Canada... First thing they ask you how cold is it there and do i wrestle bears... Some people even thought its Syria so they ask me things about war and why i do not look like a Middle-Eastern.

>polacks

As in members of Sup Forums, not citizens of Poland, burgers.

Democrats are pretty retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

"stupid dumb"

Pulling out the big words to get your point across I see

I cracked up desu

KEK

I'm glad I came on here to be mocked by a local oligarch.

Old news , this was back in 2007 when George Bush addressed the Australian PM thanking the Austrian troops in Iraq.

hello newpal from fagbook

Really? So people like Bush won't govern anymore?
You just harming your own future, like you did back in 45.

> stupid dumb orange cheeto face
you can call him an orange nigger. there's no down voting here.

Most people assumed it was in relation to trump, just wanted to clarify. What has 1945 and my countries future got to do with this ?

It's great

>Australia
>Garbage

You might want to check our living standards meme flag nigger.

>Americans are pretty retarded
ftfy

Top tier larp ol boy

>
You killed millions of people to just lose your colonies. How does it feel now Brit?

Holy shit . America wtf

>Poner a nuestro querido presidente en un tema acerca de la inteligencia

>divide and conquer
As much as I like Putin, it's also russian strategy to destabilize the west by stuff like this.
Russia financially supports far left and far rights groups in Europe, probably for the same reasons.
They use the decade old uS doctrine of 'enemy's enemy is a friend' against you.
>Democrats attack Putin / Putin attacks democrats
>WTF he's ourguy now

That is funny, sorry Americans but that is funny and true

>Americans
>US Establishment

Pick one dumb aus. If Putin insulted Americans he'd be picking up whats left of Russia.

There's no future for your country. Look around you. Your cruel Empire is gone.Its like the NAZI won.

meh, I suck at geography.

The american education system aint no joke

Dude, holocaust denial is illegal and there's no Jewish conspiracy behind anything!

Funny that's all you can think about. America this America that. Stay irrelevant paco.

>Talks shit about US mixing Austria and Australia
>Forgets that he mistook Crimea and Ukraine for Russia

lmao

Russia has no borders

CNN went apeshit at that

underrated

>China sets up Mini-Hong Kong in Africa
I'd believe t

*Took Crimea and Ukraine for Russia

ET TU PUTE?

you have no borders taco nigger

best map ever

baitpost. no one else reply to this

>Africa

burger...I...

>africa

Gee I wonder who could be behind this flag

The guy is clearly high.

The thing about dealing with manlets like Putin is that you have to be careful of offending their feelings, just like when dealing with women.

He can keep talking all he likes, it amounts to nothing of consequence in the world.

This. Every nation, if they are capable, does what they can to keep threats/potential threats destabilized as much as possible. Putin promised our Texas secessionist advisors and arms a few years back when they were getting riled up. He could give a shit less about Texas sovereignty, he just wants the opportunity there to stir shit if it can benefit him.

god bless putin. sorry about syria, it's our shit government doing it. it's not what we want. pls no nuke us.

arequipa is not there

and, do we have bears anywhere south of mexico?

Inteligencia emocional, jeronimo.

You must. It's on the map, afterall.

>banter

Putin just told the fact

Crimea is Russian, though.

Gonna need a source to back that up. And a reminder that you faggots produced Ken Ham.

Trump knows the difference. How do you think he runs Miss Universe and doesn't know the difference between Austria and Australia?

but the England map is correct though, rright?

>what is google maps

No, is what I' trying to say

Think London is a bit too far north.

Kek

lol I don't even believe the average russtard knows the difference either.

Yes it can be but then it's a next level meta banter that only works if the person being mocked thinks of it as a joke and not an actual go at them.

Pls don't eat them amerifat

>Old news , this was back in 2007 when George Bush addressed the Australian PM thanking the Austrian troops in Iraq.

Yeah, I'm glad the current president is much smarter.

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

>Take a picture while the animation is still rolling!

LOL SO DUM
Fuck CNN and fuck low tier memes

So he's aware of the meme where we say josef fritzl is Australian? That's an old one

I know you're just a larping faggot who thinks USA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH AND NO ONE SHOULD DARE TO MOCK US but reality is Russia can say whatever the fuck they want same way your political powers were blaming Russia for Trump's victory and both sides can't do shit about it cause of nukes.

By bringing up Russia's sizable Muslim population for a Christian nation.

I don't think Ivan really understands banter. He just wants to punch you in the face 90% of the time.

>USA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH

Maybe it's not the greatest country on Earth, but it sure is the best country in the nation.

>that isn't corrupted by actual chimps

Yeah just outright corrupt.

for the longest time i actually thought josef pretzel was australian

Republicans are just as retarded. All Americans are

Nobody cares what you think

Shut your fucking face uncle fucker.
Putin is a donkey raping shit eater

Remember when based Macron squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hands and brutally gaped his asshole in front of a live audience? It was beautiful.

Seriously, is there ANYONE who respects Fat Donny? Anyone?

cant tell if youre mad as fuck or if this a real nice troll

Trump is unfair to the medi-

>members of Sup Forums

Putin was referring to the US state department

shhhh, let the cucks worship their dictator

For your dumbass' information, Putin is referring to something George Bush said literally 10 years ago (2007).