Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
hooktube.com/watch?v=6qLd9kjigzc&list=PL4F3647D60E4DAEC1&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=7IjscGWOgaY
youtube.com/watch?v=1JNSqlYcrCA
haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.709755
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramón_Castillo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't imagine the pain her parents must feel. To care for something beautiful, knowing the world will never be good enough.

F

F

F

We'll make this world a better place, even if we die trying or if our efforts are in vain. We have to try...

>be antisocial loner
>join an extremist group, either far-left or far-right

no surprise there
stop playing vidya and watching anime/shows that fantasizes unrealistic scenarios

No shit it was bullying. South americans have a serious morallity problem. Its all jajajajas, Online communities are ruined by south american gamers who do nothing but troll.

This is the only queen of Sup Forums I will ever accept.

F

She could have been saved with love. The opposite of what pol stands for.

Don't you get it you goddamned fool. This is all we have left, we can't even retreat back into vidya and anime because the insidious semitic serpentry has spread even that far. No one is telling us to be these things, we are deciding to be them because of everything (((they))) have done to us, culminating in one gigantic fuck you event that brought an active plan to erase your people and your culture from existence into the light.

But, you know, it's just for synthwave and edgy pictures of frogs. Feel free to keep marginalizing.

>badgoyim
I will, almost in tears.

F

lol too right brother! we will slay the invaders and take out the Usurping Jews from the highest echelons of power....

Hold on my chicken tendies are ready
*I SAID IM COMING MOM!*

*whispers* "Praise kek boys"
but seriously, white people aint gonna do shit, faggot

Take pity on our white brethren. It does make the lonely ones mad and there are a lot of them on pol. Its like fight club for them. Movies and magazines promised them a queen and castle but real life isnt so easy.

>dead spic bitch
And nothing of value was lost

this 2bh

Pol is love for those who want more of it while having less of the shitholes who take it away from everyone else.

F

>praised the 1976 coup d'etat
Wtf, I thought the Peron family were /ourguys/. Didn't they hide Nazis and have crypto-fascist policies? I know Juan already died, did Evita somehow fuck up? I thought the coup was perpetrated by Freemasons?

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE

this is your sister or daughter or auntie.
redpills are hard for women to swallow, because they dont have the emotional or intellectual resilience, the nihilist acceptance that a lot of you fags do.
train them young. make them stronk. stronk women is the final redpill.
F

F
She wouldn't have killed herself if a Chad Nationalist had come into her life. This is the reason why you MUST take the Iron Pill along with the Red Pill. Innocent girls like this are going to be lost if they feel that the only men who see things like them are MGTOW whiny perma-virgins living off of gibs in their parent's basement.

Literally, who cares. Just another forever alone degenerate who resorts to Sup Forums because they're anti social faggots.

F

There are so few girls that even care about issues like a future for our race, some are even vehemently against it. Given the evidence presented by OP, she was certainly far more redpilled than any woman I know. Redpills are a lot stronger on women when they actually consume them, it's a lot like how alcohol inhibits women more than men. But given this shortcoming, don't believe that women being weaker makes them worthless, they can and should be part of the struggle.

she's ugly

she was on Sup Forums.... shit man.... :( F

>big breasts
>wide hips
>memes
>implying Sup Forums wouldn't hit that

F there are still good ones out there anons

OP, are you a fucking retard? Do you have any idea how many young white women died because of Hitler?

Still white enough that she and others like her are firmly in (((their))) sights. Just a symptom and a preview of things to come

>on the one hand, I don't believe people who die by suicide deserve respect
>on the other, she was exactly what every young person needs to be now

Lara has a place in Odins hall.

Weak willed bitch. Good fucking riddance.

Dead argies you say?

Sup Forums always remembers

Hot, got any more young girl molestation/abuse/rape stories?

More like a canary in a coal mine

Ow, the edge

Sure, meet Andrew Blaze.

what a cringey fucking quote, holy fucking shit is that supposed to be motivational? take a writing course you fagot

>not getting hard at young teen aged girls getting groped by daddy while there sleeping

Are you gay senpai?

F

F
Sweet dreams little princess
As if American/Europeans don't do exactly the same
>school shooters

F

God have mercy

She is a spic who got bullied to death by other spics

what is up with sudacas and ns?

>edgy faggot killsherself
FFFFFFFFFFF
OH MY GOD, POOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
WAHHHHHHHHHHH
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HOW COULD A LIGHT LIKE THIS BE FUCKING MURDERED, MURDERED BY THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM, WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHEN WILL DADDY HITLER KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE Sup Forums???????? WAHHHHHHHHHH

What kind of shitty games are you playing that force an agenda? Go play rocket leauge you fucking fag.

Againnnn this thread??? Fuck you

S

She was weak before she ever swallowed the redpill.

To all you other weak bitches out there thinking of offing yourself for attention, DON'T. Grow the fuck up and get on with life. You don't need to wallow in this shit every day.

no words but BASSSEEEDDD

hooktube.com/watch?v=6qLd9kjigzc&list=PL4F3647D60E4DAEC1&index=2

Literally who is this spic?

She should have got out more and meet a good guy. So young and selfish to go so quick or she was murdered.

Who really knows?

>not liking thicc

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Who was the little girl hit by the truck a few months ago in Europe?

I forgot her...

hahahahaha

fight for a girl you never fucked or even met

how fucking cucked can you get?

meanwhile the smart ones keep quiet about it, migrate to the US and take white dick for the rest of their lives

youtube.com/watch?v=7IjscGWOgaY

youtube.com/watch?v=1JNSqlYcrCA

The face of a bitch who killed herself because she was moved from a fancy public school to a public one.

Who is this ugly mutt?

poor girl
if only she had reached out to Sup Forums

To anyone out there sad and depressed... We Are Winning
Be strong
The sun is rising.

>browse voxed (arg*ntine equivalent of Sup Forums, populated by pedos)
i went there and the site looks normal af

Politics aside, this is pretty sad
F

F

fake news smells of psyop devils horns over a mouth how can any good anti jew praise the 1976 coup which was a zionist takeover? haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.709755 The whole "rwds" in Argentia bs is a absurd the regime was left wing as hell and it was 90% propaganda. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramón_Castillo they falsely accused this dude of voter fraud because he didn;t want to participate in the jew war of WW2

Cringe. How about you lose your virginity first you spergs. How do you think you're fit to fight in wars and defend a nation if you are incapable of finding a mate, which every animal is capable of.

Laughing.