Wait wait wait, so you're telling me...

Wait wait wait, so you're telling me... A random spic family can basically get into the US much faster than what my family legally did? And if you're using the "MUH POOR CHILDREN, ITS UNSAFE" excuse then fuck off, I've lived in poverty multiple times, lived in drug ridden and dangerous neighborhoods for most of my fucking life.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/philippines-siege-martial-law-duterte-1.4128876
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/world/philippines-siege-martial-law-duterte-1.4128876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your not white so don't care. go away

Literally nobody gives a fuck about your life or what you've been through.

Fuck you abo nigger

You could have as well if you came here on travelers visa and stayed and made anchor babies

i hope trump deports you too

Flips are eternally jealous of spics because they cannot just walk into the US.

but im legaaaaaaaaaaaaaal D:

>A random spic family can basically get into the US much faster than what my family legally did?
no, they cant you uncultured fuck

If your shithole country were right next to the US you would have probably jumped the fence too, douchebag. Get off your moral high horse, you spic-chink hybrids are no better than anyone out there.

trump can change that.

you're telling me, 1/30 people in the US are illegal immigrants and the politicians are not only allowing, but encouraging it.

Of course they can. Any spic can just walk over the border. Flips are on islands in the South Pacific, and need a visa to board a plane to get here.

You're right, But the thing is this is the same as that leftist logic such as "what if you were in this situation" type bullshit. I didn't do anything illegal so why did I have to go through much more shit than illegals then?

aw, you meant illegally, I thought about like come here and legalize, then no bad luck try flying to Cuba and swim in a tire

Spics are the heart and soul of the US

Without them we are nothing

Why do we keep arguing. Not white=not wanted. So bye

>anchor babies
never heard of this before, what are they?

myself and my family and many other spic south american families are legal as well chink don't try to bring your shitty islam or communism in the states filthy insectoid

heart and soul, as in they keep buying up property using foreign money and increasing property rates for every one.

yes

Fuck you mestizo

Flips are spics too dumbfuck

Faggot im talking about the illegals you stupid fucking spic. Also you do know we're not chinks nor muslims right?

"a contemptuous term for a Spanish-speaking person from Central or South America or the Caribbean."

>get in to the US
They're already here, what are you on about. They're not granted citizenship.

1st for Philipines is rightful American clay.

YEP THATS WHO THE REAL WORLD WORKS YOU SHOULD HAVE CHEATED THATS NATURAL SELECTION YOUR WIFE IS SHIT

>What is amnesty

CACA

>nor muslims right?
Huh???? The Philippines are full of Muslims.

They don't have citizenship

lol

As an American I have no issue with you or your family. And yes it's fucking bullshit illegals get all sorts of help I doubt your family gets.
And you have every right to bitch about it.

They can apply for it while in the country though. So it defeats the whole purpose of waiting in line to get a fucking visa does it?

They get free college money too from cuckifornia. AB130 AB131

>>What is amnesty
something they dont have

Well families can't just came now and start having babies. So they were already here for a long time.

"The Philippines proudly boasts to be the only Christian nation in Asia. More than 86 percent of the population is Roman Catholic, 6 percent belong to various nationalized Christian cults, and another 2 percent belong to well over 100 Protestant denominations."

That's a very good point.

"Since the passing of the Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 6 million illegal aliens have received amnesty in the United States." This was from a site from 2009.

IRCA =/= DACA user

>spics
>buying anything

El em ayy oh

Why are you still here? didn't we already establish you are not white. You are basically 1 tier of shit above the illegals. Please self deport

Then imagine those 6 mil + those who applied to DACA. Now thats a shit ton of people who got amnesty now is it?

Thanks redditfag user.

DACA is 800K and is not amnesty cause their crime is not pardoned

Ey atleast im above them lmao. Also im here for a chance to debate some people and for those sweet (you)s im lookin for.

Still, thats more than 6 mil people who got amnesty.

Shite threads dyin. Was nice gettin tha (you)s gotta go now. bye Sup Forums

Are you 2 americans on vacation or something?
"Philippines president declares martial law as Muslim extremists lay siege to city"
cbc.ca/news/world/philippines-siege-martial-law-duterte-1.4128876

Archive or screenshot please unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/world/philippines-siege-martial-law-duterte-1.4128876

They declared martial law in the mindanao region m8. not the country. Now fuck off, this thread is dead.