First young republicans meeting in campus

>first young republicans meeting in campus
>decide to check it out
>walks in
>Welcome! We arent fascist, xenophobes, or nazis!

What did I even go then, muh less texas?
Are modern republicans even conservative? Or are they just a type of libertarian party

taxes > not texas
I dont know why it came out as so

New right hates all politicians

Libertarians are supreme, don't be fooled by the sperg libertarian party

a lot of libertarians are calling themselves republicans cause the libtards are all faggots and trump is good.

dude young republicans is the shit. I was in there from 02-07 and did nothing but got drunk at swanky ass events and I got paid to fly around for votes at conventions. Most def worth it

Pleading with communists to not progress so fast. Cuckservatives

Great bait

>being a conservative means you're a nazi

Seriously gas yourself your autistic manchild.

>I was in there from 02-07
things really fell apart when you left, huh?

It doesnt, but I got the impression that theyre trying to be very pc and "modern" I mean I get the appeal theyre trying to have for young people but my point was

republican - conservatism = libertarian

basically

I'm staying because half the meeting was debating Confederate monuments and DACA which was interesting and fun

maybe I can redpill them slowly

What, do you want all members immediately unemployable, reviled, and the group banned? Or no?

They're probably hiding their power levels you tard.

Thats what Im thinking
Is it even good to add this involvement to any resume or would it do more damage than help

especially if I decide to run for officer

how the hell should I know what happened after I left you dogfucking imitation maple syrup drinking field hockey playing counterfeit bill passing at a tim hortons newfie fuck
don't ever reply to me or my wife's son ever again

I can tell at least 1 dude

I went to the German club at my uni and...well, let's just say it was definitely authentic german culture.

What does that even mean? They had arabs or what?

No, it was all white people but they were all cucks and there was a bunch of turk talk

You obviously seem too stupid to operate in a public setting. Sit in on a few meetings and learn the name of the game before you go full autist and pull or say some retarded shit.

Fuck you op

LOL