DACA

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Vaughan/Research-Dreamers-Contradicts-Public-Image
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white people are losers lol
>gets deported from white country and cries about it

well, bigots?

He's right. Trump supporters are rural and suburban retards. There's nothing to argue against.

>Illegal Immigrants
>No Criminal Record

so brave

k

>leaf

Why do they keep pushing that 100% have no criminal record? It's a fucking crime to be here illegally

you don't get it you stupid faggot.

i don't care if spick juan einstein was a dreamer. HE HAS TO GO BACK.

and if he wasn't a piece of trash HE WOULD WANT TO GO BACK AND IMPROVE HIS COUNTRY AND HIS PEOPLE.

internationalists are parasites. kill yourself OP

>USA belongs to Mexicans
This guy is clearly misinformed. USA belongs to Israel.

Illegal immigrants don't belong in this country.

Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

>well, bigots?
There's nothing wrong with bigotry.

>so brave
So anti-Whites forego an education in order to protest?

Notice how you don't actually have an argument?

This was the same logic behind the establishment of the Berlin wall, which the Soviets elected because those poor commie fags couldn't retain their educated.

America is built on immigrants

Juan is more american than you'll ever be

>America is built on immigrants
White immigrants immigrating legally.

Not shit colored immigrants invading illegally.

>Juan is more american than you'll ever be
Juan takes a job from an American citizen and costs the taxpapers money.

Not that I'd expect A FUCKING LEAF to understand that.

>This was the same logic behind the establishment of the Berlin wall

I am sorry that your sub 80 IQ can't handle pattern recognition, but what you have asserted makes no sense, it is logically inconsistent and I honestly can't even understand what point you are trying to make.

if you want to commit national suicide that is your own business leaf.

100% of DACA are criminals for entering a sovereign nation without a valid passport and visa.

Kek

>100% of over 800,000 illegal mexican immigrants have no criminal record

>100%

yeah, no

> progressives can't help themselves

They're teaching white people that their fight against illegal immigration is really just a proxy fight for their race. They can't say "I want a white country", so they fixate on illegal immigrants instead.

>White immigrants immigrating legally.
nice try white boy, but thats a pretty wierd way to say violent invasion of native american land.

It's easy. They stop calling them dreamers after the commit a crime. Dreamers have murdered people, but the left just says they're not a dreamer anymore because having no criminal record a requirement to be one.

They just disqualify anyone who gets caught committing a crime, and act as if it reflects the purity of dreamers in general. For all we know 9/10 dreamers are criminals, but they've whittled them down to the 1/10 who are left without a criminal conviction.

leftists never cease to disgust me

>100
Really? Not a single one. He could have gotten the message across by saying 95% but he is a compulsive liar and has to say 100. He just looks like a lying fool now

How is it that 91% of illegal immigrants have jobs, but america is run by institutionalized racism?

Rally activates the old teabags, which kermit then sips from

>nice try white boy, but thats a pretty wierd way to say violent invasion of native american land.
Whites were here first.

USA was created by Whites for Whites.

Besides, American Indians didn't believe anyone could own the land therefore they could never claim ownership of it. And they sold and traded much of it for what they considered a fair value.

Regardless, fuck em. They are stone age subhumans. They're infinitely better off for Whites being here.

>no criminal record
>but they are illegal and criminals avoiding the laws of the land
>no record because they haven't been CAUGHT yet and deported
>91% have jobs? DID you pull this stat out of your ass? How many illegals living in the shadows did you poll?

Fuck off.

Share your story and call today!!

Nope. That's propaganda for extremely stupid people. Here are the facts on DREAMers.

cis.org/Vaughan/Research-Dreamers-Contradicts-Public-Image

91% have jobs.
Why aren't Americans filling those positions?

Imagine you're so stupid that you list a couple of irrelevant facts in defense of something unrelated. Like, "I know my kid hit the ball through your window, but you can't expect us to replace it, since he gets good grades in school and always does his chores."