DACA IS NECESSARY FOR OUR FELLOW DREAMERS

IF DRUMPF ENDS IT I PROMISE MEXICO WILL NUKE YOU SOON ALONG CHINA, NK, AND RUSSIA

YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF MEXICOS PROBLEM, WHITE GUILT! YOU STOLE US HALF CONTINENT! YOU OWE US A LOT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle
becker-posner-blog.com/2010/10/the-controversy-over-birthright-citizenshipposner.html
youtu.be/YaxWSicwWXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off beaner and start saving for the wall you're gonna pay for, and you will pay for it.

>Mexico
>fellow

2 minutes later

And Iran

hahahahaha mexico doesn't have any nukes
hahahaha

instant lumber from that chick on the left
post more pics of this slut

>nukes
>mexico
jajajajajajajaja

Fuck off you motherfucker, your fascist president will be murdered like kennedy

>2017
>being a nukelet

Nah, but he's gonna fuck a lot of you mexicans over, good riddance spic

Eat your beans, beaner.

>MEXICO WILL NUKE YOU
Jalapenos do not count as nuclear weapons.

>I want to be a part of your society so badly that I think it should be nuked

Have you considered just applying to come in legally?

Kill yourself faggot.

Fucks sake, we owe you a decent fucking english lesson....

>spick
>fellow

Good one

Fucking indigena...

>Mexico
>Nukes

Pick one, Julio.

stole? you stupid fucking brownie. learn how to lose graciously. enjoy the desert and cartel violence we are going to try to keep it out and your president just welcomed it back

>IF DRUMPF ENDS IT
its gone. you need to wake up paco. your dream is over

>Dear Diary

Today's OP was a spic

weak bait Joaquin, good zorras 'tho.

your fat ass doesnt count as nuclear weapon too

fix your own country instead of ruining ours

Umm sweetie I think you need to look at the latest news

Okay, there's 4 fucking Italians in this thread
And I'm 90% sure this is b8, even says "white guilt"
>Italians are easy to b8

You sir killed me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle

I can't wait until your shithole of a country is turned into glass and the world is finally free from the beaner menace.

Spread this to your illegal alien friends, Diego. It's from your "bros" on pol.

The spic has Italy as a flag,

>WTF

kek

>nukes
>Mexico

You beaners can't even fight off your own crimelords much less mount any sort of military offensive

lmao

Dream achieved.

Beaner op rekt, we're done here

I know there's an alternative Verison in Spanish and English, but this one need to be translated too

>be Mexican
>start bullshit with USA
>USA beats my ass
>decides to be generous and only take over some of my territory and compensates me for it
>all citizens in that territory become legal citizens of the US government
>bitch and whine about how USA "stole" it for eternity
>citizens still escape my borders and illegally cross into the USA because my country is a shitty crime-filled hellhole

I haven't stopped laughing

daca is good for US.

Arpaio is bad and he broke the law.

Trump should be shot.

Mexico should be nuked. It's only a meme country, but the joke has gone too far. Imagine a world without Mexicans, it's amazing.

those three broads the OP posted are hot desu

>IF DRUMPF ENDS IT I PROMISE MEXICO WILL NUKE YOU SOON
>ALONG CHINA, NK, AND RUSSIA
1) mexico doesnt have nukes. seven m80s glued together with the fuses twisted to make a single fuse isnt anuke

2) they wont nuke america over daca. fuck they wont nuke america if america nukes mexico. kim actually said something to the effect of wanting to make mexico glow in the dark not that long ago

the fall of Spanish Armada was a mistake.

thank God NK will nuke you soon.

Mexico is such a faggot ass country. How do you invade the US and then lose all your good land?

lmao sike, it wasn't a mistake

Donald Trump wont do shit but follow orders from the elites look how that cheeto wwe superstar is backing down from the DACA policy cause of congress.

I'm really hoping they all bean out in front of a bunch of rednecks who are tired of them stealing 8 days a week and get refried with a .556 sized can of freedom.

A better thing would be a world without niggers and the only hispanics in america are legal south americans.

Neutral third party here, but you better fucking hope he isn't. because if he is, Americans will take the law into their own hands.

whos gonna be our candidate for 2020?

mark zuckenberg?

Yes we do. A one way ticket back to your shithole country or to our gracious neighbors to the north. The leafs are such nice people! :)

>gracious

>Be Spic
>See that most of the Hispanic girls I knew in High School are already pregnant like pic related

we are so fertile bitch.

Sucks because you can't impregnate them, or sucks because a see of brown will wash over this nation?

NAP?

canada is never neutral. haha

Hot.

reported :^)

Neither, they got pregnant before they were financially ready for such a responsibility and unfortunately at same time most likely condemned their child to repeat the cycle of poverty.

Stupid hoodrats, your assholes smell like dried up beans

KEK

You dumb spics lost a war even though you had us outnumbered and you sold it to us, its ours. Death to Mexico.
Legal immigrants are just as bad as illegal immigrants.
The US does NOT have a labor shortage. Immigration only lowers wages due to the increased supply of labor and increases the cost of living due to increased demand. The only (((people))) benefiting from (((immigration))) are those that profit from having to pay lower wages or those that profit from the increased cost of living.
The only immigrants we should be taking are those that are already rich.
US having a labor shortage is a meme. One good example is the cyber security field, there is supposedly a pretty big "shortage", yet pay is not going up nor are the employers willing to train people. You would think if there really was a shortage like (((they))) say then the pay would be going up rapidly or the employers would be willing to train.
Same thing with the supposed shortage of skilled trade workers, pay is not going up on top of the fact there is a high injury/death rate even though according to faggots like Mike Rowe there is a shortage.
I don't give a fuck even if you are a pure white European, fuck off we are full and you will be doing nothing but lowering my wage and increasing my cost of living.

Pinche Pendejo, mexico cant even into army, da fuq makes u think they have nukes?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

As we can see, Argentina is white.

itd be cool if the average mexican chick was this hot unfortunately they usually look like goblins...

Picture of 6 teen murder victims

ABC News reports that in “a recent roundup of 13 suspected MS-13 gang members accused of murder and other charges, seven had entered as unaccompanied minors.” Ironically, some of the youths, from Honduras and El Salvador, are fleeing violence from MS-13 back home,

SPICS ARE GOING BACK YOU DUMB CUNT, FUCKING KEK, KILL YOURSELF AT ONCE

Birthright citzenship is bullshit too. Read Posner's article on it.
becker-posner-blog.com/2010/10/the-controversy-over-birthright-citizenshipposner.html
Trump could stop birthright citizenship tomorrow, citing Posner. Just tell State Dept. and SSA to stop recognizing it.
I.e. never mind DACA kiiids, even anchor babies have no right to be citizens. Of course DACA kiiids have no right.
Only cucks support birthright citizenship.
As an alternative, consider that service in the mobile infantry guarantees citizenship. Do you want to know more?

one on the right is hot as fuck though!

Dayum, Juan Pablo Israel Yanquipe.

You sure tore them biatches up.

Meanwhile the white birthrate is low and there are a lot of white babies born with autism amd down syndrome, jokes on you honkey

The only dumb cunt are you and niggers you dumb shit

>Ironically
there's nothing ironic about it at all. their kind spreads the favela wherever they go.

Exactly... the ones with more mestizo are usually short and asian goblin looking...

while the ones with more european are taller and have nice bodies.

Do any cities in Mexico have good internet?

Which leaf blower is best?

>e in honky
nice bait faggot

Oh those numbers have took a different direction now. Don't worry my less than white friend.. whitey gonna stay a majority and and gonna stay running shit. Ya dig?
>Sorry not sorry, you have to go back.

we're just sending the garbage back where it came from. just because you don't want these people doesn't mean we have to keep them.

And ugly, stupid beaner

>Libshift butthurt
8 Years pal.
>SPIC BUTTHURT
Your country will be Communist in 2018 pal.

>Ya dig?

get the fuck out of Sup Forums nigger and go back to europe honkey

You're a filthy dumb nigger or some nigger loving crypto cuck faggot

No they won't. Fuck off back to yurop, cuck. Europe for Europeans, Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, Americas for everyone?

Then why aren't people pushing to punish the (((people))) hiring illegals? Wouldn't greatly reducing the chance for finding work outside the law be enough of a detractor to make illegals leave, or even stop coming in the first place?

Include me in the screenshot.

>Then why aren't people pushing to punish the (((people))) hiring illegals?
Great idea and it should happen, but those (((people))) hiring illegals and legal immigrants are the ones lobbying politicians to keep the immigrants coming, and as we all know, it is extremely difficult to get politicians to vote against the people writing them checks much larger than they get for their salary.

Mexiho can't develop missiles let alone rockets.

>youtu.be/YaxWSicwWXM

Peru = white
Mex = rape toy for Jamal

>YOU OWE US A LOT

Don't forget, whitey. You don't just owe "A LOT". You owe EVERYTHING. No matter how much you give, it'll never be enough.

You won't be out of debt to these people until 1) you're dead or 2) you MAGA and laugh at their demands.

Imagine a world without both.

So are cockroaches are you proud to be one?

*steps*

Stole? That's cute taconigger, go read a book

Donate the anchor babies to Hillary's Clinton foundation.
Babies are always welcome for daily sacrifice for Lord Rodham.