Sup Forums BTFO ETERNALLY

Your fuehrer was a degenerate just like peewee herman!

Archived link since you care more about your shekels than a Jew does his: archive.fo/0rvg7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0rvg7
isgp-studies.com/2011-10-26-first-ever-documents-on-le-cercle-pinay
youtube.com/watch?v=bTwDhbTwTAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the worst fan fiction I have ever read.

Not fan fiction, but true. Accept it. Hitler's morals were no better than A FUCKING LEAF!

>born in Austria
>apply to art school and denied despite being fairly talented
>become war hero, nearly die
>spend ten years brawling with commies in the streets to save your beloved fatherland
>hate jews like everybody else in this age
>lead successful revolt, restore Germany to its former glory and then some, literally save your countrymen from starving
>attempt to reclaim rightful German clay
>make a few tactical errors, nearly conquer the world but ultimately lose
>100 years later you are documented as a child raping, pee drinking drug addict

He doesnt deserve this.

>born in Austria
so?
>>apply to art school and denied despite being fairly talented
bad perspective, even young kids could see this
>become war hero, nearly die
he shirked his duty and that's why he survived
>spend ten years brawling with commies in the streets to save your beloved fatherland
a large portion of those 10 years was in "prison" think super chill "club-fed"
so he was a follower and not a leader?
>lead successful revolt, restore Germany to its former glory and then some, literally save your countrymen from starving
nope. he was a bigger usurper than King nigger
>attempt to reclaim rightful German clay
review your European history and you will see that you are wrong
>make a few tactical errors, nearly conquer the world but ultimately lose
only "a few"? no man he fucked it up from the beginning
>100 years later you are documented as a child raping, pee drinking drug addict
because he was

>almost no information exists on the author
>unprovable claim with some slut as the main source
>purports that Hitler himself committed any murders
>this article and book are released at the current height of "MUH NEONAZIS!" to further demonize nationalists and white supremacists as sexual deviants and psychopaths

yeah, no. get the fuck out of there with your bullshit, you gigantic fucking faggot.

saged.

>Author: Chaim Goldbergstein

>oy vey this painting is too problematic we cannot let this young Adolf spread his hateful Christian message to our students

A self portrait

I'd hang that up

i need a quick rundown on what hitler *didn't do. apparently he did everything, from trying to communicate with ghost aliens, seize untold amounts of hidden treasure, develop unimaginable weapons, fuck everyone he saw, do every drug thrown at him, gas literally everyone, pet every puppy, and hate himself

The perspective is fucked in that pic. What's your point?

>

>jewish projection

>the lies goyim need to tell themselves to convince themselves why hitler was evil

i heard that fuckhead hitler thought brexit was a good idea as well

fucking typical

Yeah maybe he should have gone to art school or something

I wonder just who is behind this post
>butthurt jew
>butthurt nigger
>white liberal numale
>butthurt spic

This.

List of accusations with 0 evidence levelled against Hitler as of this date:
He was a homosexual
He was a pedophile
He was a rapist
He abused women
He abused animals
He was a vegeterian
He was Jewish
He was a virgin
He was autistic
He was a quarter/half/albino black
He was a drug addict
He was a cripple
He lied about military service
His military decorations were fake
He was responsible for the death of 6 million jews
He was a sexual deviant that masturbated to French soldiers dying

What will they think of next?

>he wasn't in contact with the bogdanoffs

>I literally believe everything the Jewish media tells me without question.
LMAO! What a fucking loser. I bet you even believe the Holocaust happened, lol!

Hilarious that they keep trying to push nazis, conservatives, or anyone who disagrees with 'progressive' stances as a sexual deviant while screaming for 'rights' and 'equality' of sexual deviants.
Really gets the ol' noggin' ticking.

I would've done the same. Hail!

(((Perspective)))

Does anyone ever notice that when times are getting rough for jews, they release all these (((new Nazi Discoveries)))?
Netflix is a perfect example. I know they are trying to calm down the goy by scaring them, but mfw new nazi footage.

>he fucked it up from the beginning

Not true. His moves in the beginning were genius, that's what most (military) historians agree on. He started to fuck up in the very end.

Go read a book some time.

he was competing against the wave of dada. no one had time to teach him how to paint/draw properly

With you for the most part, but how dare you denigrate his painting? The only painter in the history of painting who has rivaled his claim for greates painter ever is George W Bush! Fuck off and learn to into art before you start with that bullshit.

fuck off jew

Can find out what Hitler ate on Sunday, but can't find 546,000 tones of jew ash anywhere.

Oh no, you really do think the Holocaust happened!?!?

What a moron...

First image result for dada.

>Looks at threads on Sup Forums
>BBC threads
>Pedo bait threads
>Animal sex threads
>Prostitute bait threads
>Tranny bait

Hitler's fetishes shouldn't faze any of us.

what does dada have to do with the holocaust? I thought we were talking about his artistic style, or rather lack thereof.

They really think the goyim are retarded, don't they?

There's much more to it than that, and when you consider shell shock, it makes a lot of sense desu

>what does dada have to do with the holocaust? I thought we were talking about his artistic style, or rather lack thereof.
Why should we listen to anything you say or believe when you quite clearly can't think for yourself?

All you're doing is regurgitating jewish media talking points.

Hows the perspective on this one?

>no sauce
>le shitpost
not even good bait Herschel

>There's much more to it than that, and when you consider shell shock, it makes a lot of sense desu
...Said the faggot that believes everything the media tells him without question and believes the holocaust happened even though he's never seen any evidence for it.

archive.is/0rvg7

He obviously applied to art school before the war. What the fuck are you talking about? Post nose+time stamp.

Wtf! I love kikes now!

>Not fan fiction, but true
Just like the lampshades and soap they turned my great grandmudda into

I've also never seen any evidence that you're not a huge faggot

>I've also never seen any evidence that you're not a huge faggot
You've never seen evidence that your dick exists due to your 600 pound frame obscuring it from view yet you think it exists cause "da peepee has to cum from somewhere"

There is no low that subhuman Jews won't sink to.

Both my parents were gassed and put in the ovens before I was born.

All is one
>lawofone.info

31.14 Questioner: I was thinking more of the possibility of the Orion group having influenced, say, certain members of the Third Reich who I have read reports of having sexual gratification from the observation of the, in some cases, the gassing and killing of entities in the gas chambers.
Ra: I am Ra. We shall repeat these entities had the potential for sexual energy buildup. The choice of stimulus is certainly the choice of the entity. In the case of which you speak, these entities were strongly polarized orange ray, thus finding the energy blockage of power over others, the putting to death being the ultimate power over others; this then being expressed in a sexual manner, though solitary.

In this case the desire would continue unabated and be virtually unquenchable.

You will find, if you observe the entire spectrum of sexual practices among your peoples, that there are those who experience such gratification from domination over others either from rape or from other means of domination. In each case this is an example of energy blockage which is sexual in its nature.

WTF
isgp-studies.com/2011-10-26-first-ever-documents-on-le-cercle-pinay

This happened to my parents too when they were forced to watch my infant grandparents be killed.

11.7 Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf [Hitler]?
Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known [as] Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.
35.4 Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary to re-cover what you have already given, but if you could complete that information it would be helpful.
Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.
>cont

>Claims
Oi I claim Im king of your anus

Clearly the work of a pee drinker

>'were driven by deviant sexual lust'

Oh, so he wasn't one of the most evil men that ever lived, he was just sick? Jeez, he was no worse than a run-of-the-mill peeping tom, right?

Oy Vey! I seen that. It was the day that the deathcamp guards found the diamonds I was hiding up my ass for 3 years.
Oh the suffarink and hoe-wa.

pls doan buly furer

News and fake news have the same birthday and it isnt 2016.

Oh yeah?

All 13 of my grandparents were vaporized by Nazi atomic weaponry.

oy vey, remind me to never lose a war against the kikes. 75 years later and they are still at it.

my grandmother was gassed seven times at auschwitz, that was before she moved to miami

>my grandmother was gassed seven times at auschwitz, that was before she moved to miami
Wow. That beats ole Moishe's six times gassed.

was this before or after he lost his testicle, had a deformed penis, had a shit fetish, attended secret nazi gay sex parties, was secretly jewish or when he used jews for soap and lamp shades?

>Not performing sex acts in a theater
Virgin detected

Imagine if high school history required full viewing of the Nuremberg trials from start to finish

They think Zimmerman is still guilty after watching him in court, on live tv.

>Imagine if high school history required full viewing of the Nuremberg trials from start to finish
Would get awkward when everyone starts to laugh at this...

You are missing one key step my friend. He did not hate jews for no reason.

Do you ever wonder why they didn't teach you about this in school?

Fuck, I hate Jews.

/his/ and /k/'s collection of pregnant Anne Frank fanfiction would have something to say about that.

>> good timing

>this is victims of gommunism!
>photo from german deathcamps

Not this shit again.

History is written by the victors.

>enumerate list of points why an argument is wrong
>naturally, the intelligent response is "NUH UHHH!!!"

When do you think Germans finally shut the jews mouth, when they threw them on the train or in the oven?

Pictures from the Holodor.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTwDhbTwTAo

>christian children lie dead in gulag!

This is dead JEWISH children from pogrom of 1905 year in Ukraine.

Oh really? American soldier from WW2 traveled to the past? A MIRACLE!

Google "Dachau corpses" and you can see this photo from many sides.

>be Hitler
>invade a dozen European countries
>start a war that kills 30 million whites
>ruin the reputation of nationalism forever
Truly so based

dem jew come up with some sick lies
psychopathic brains

THE ANSWER IS QUITE CLEAR, MY FRIENDS: IT WAS ABOUT SEX

>start a war
You must be retarded. It was started by England.

Other side

>mfw looking at those poor children

The "Hitler was a kike" one is the funniest of them all. If so, then Jews did the Holocaust™ to themselves, right?

What is that, 200 corpses? Where are the other 5,999,800?

>Oh really? American soldier from WW2 traveled to the past? A MIRACLE!

>Google "Dachau corpses" and you can see this photo from many sides.

Neva been done befo.

Why did he invade Denmark, Belgium, France, Netherlands and another dozen countries and kill thousands of WHITES in each?

Read what we talking about. Guys from above trying to imagine those corpses as VICTIMS OF GOMMUNISM. But photos was taken in Dachau camp liberated by american army.