en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

AWOO~

TRUMP BETRAYAL COMPLETE
LINK EVERYONE ITT WHO PRETENDS DACA IS DEAD TO THIS POST

A M N E S T Y

>LE I LOVE SKELETON CONWAY MAYMAY

Drumpfies dreams are about to get crushed.

I love Kellyanne.

Is that Prince Phillip?

Want to feel old? This is how Texas voted in 2016, yes it actually voted R back then! Hard to believe that that was once the case now that it always votes 20+% Democratic!

You can allow DREAMers to stay, but not become citizens (can't vote). And then bundle it with RAISE act, e-verify, and Wall $$.

I don't know why anyone would respond to empty hook posts, but don't do it.

>But it does. His agenda is being passed. See
I'm just saying the ambiguous tweets that everyone chimps out over aren't productive. If they strengthen support or cause ass-frustration in opposition then fine. Think of any tweet that causes people to flood in saying Drumpf is the worst traitor ever, things are better off without them.

no that's Donald Trump

why not make being an illegal a criminal offence and send them to jail?

DACA did indeed die today, there are no new recipients for DACA as of today while old recipients coverage expires. Read up:
cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration

Reminder those million votes will destroy us. He could allow ICE to shoot illegals in the street and you could never undo the damage.

Continuing the discussion
What is this obsession with Civic Nationalism as this absolute negative? As long as America exist as it is I want every American striving for its greatness, not endless infighting over some Eurotrash ideas of race when we revolted against their ruinous idiocy
And no
>I dont deny race is a thing
>Demographics do matter
>Wasting resources appeasing is dumb
My major point is trying to make us a federal Vermont is stupid. But for whatever people support nationalism should be supported

DACA's dead. We're phasing it out like Timber Sycamore

New leaked transcripts.
>inb4 stop tripfagging
I'm the guy who leaked the ones last week

*creates aztlan*

It is an offense, the argument morons have been making is that here is too many to do anything about and a legal structure was made to protect them or make it difficult to expel them. They can be deported at any time but the legal and law enforcement infrastructure is limited so for now anyone with a slight infraction is getting a fast-track deportation to get them out as soon as possible.

Stop whining.....
>He knows what he's doing.

Can we unironically start discussing how to best going about assassinating Jared and Ivanka now, /ptg?/

>pic possible related.

Yes kids, Arizona or the state you know as 'New New Mexico' voted R as recently as 2016! For some unknown reason voters really swung heavily towards Democrats in the non-president Drumpf's term.

Trump kinda looks jewish in that pic

problem is Civic Nationalism doesn't care about demographics.

threadly reminder that trsniggers unironically support a man who advocates for leftist/unskilled immigrants as long as they're huwhite

you've gotten away with your shenanigans for too long fin! prepare to be bullied

Stop tripfagging here, tripfag elsewhere.

I'm saying your(USA) punishment for illegals is deportation so there is no risk to them, change that risk to 5 years in prison then deportation and they will all leave

@140451127
I don't a visit from the SS so no

....which one you Drumpfies did this?

stop tripfagging

Nice poster... No one here reads NameFags though.

Perhaps boredom.

>I'm just saying the ambiguous tweets that everyone chimps out over aren't productive
>Think of any tweet that causes people to flood in saying Drumpf is the worst traitor ever, things are better off without them.

I think we're going to have those same paid shills regardless. But it's silly to think this anyway, because you're acting as if he should cater to us specifically so we can avoid shills. Sometimes he tweets good things which cause positive reactions, other times he tweets bad things which cause negative reactions. That's just how it is, and the thread deals with it as it has since 2015.

post proof that shows me you're not a larper. don't give me that faggoty bullshit of "trust me user". if you show me something that proves other wise then i might care

Moron if I spoke Spanish I would be literally studying Latin and Greek for my goddamn uni

youtube.com/watch?v=W8qcccZy03s

nice fanfiction but no proof

die white fuckers die

TRS blackpillers combined with civnats who actually do support white people being blended into oblivion (like "Based" Stickman).

My idea of civic nationalism is Steve Bannon types.

what's your cell? i'll text you my plan

King Civic Nationalist Reagan existed for this very lesson.

Really? They don't want to live in a European majority country. I don't buy it, I've looked into immigrating to other white countries....There are very long lines.....Very long lines

This is an FBI board CIA pls go back to ponychan

If it supports Quota based immigration doesnt it

Or just vaguely Euro

how is reagan a civnat? a civnat wouldn't take in immigrants who don't uphold american values

Trump Patrol!!
>JFC

Often they are detained for a long period but that would be extremely expensive to do what you are saying. I want to be able to seize all assets they have before kicking them out to fund more operations, sending them an envoice for suspected illegal earnings they would be slapped with on the off chance they got back.

I think most anyone posting is not some sort of paid opposition. My point is that productive things are good and unproductive things like the last tweet cause some annoyances. I know that it is how it is, my simple statement to begin with was that less ambiguity moving forward would be best.

civic nationalism leads you to mulatto America, but you get to feel good about yourself along the way; it's an entire ideology based off of virtue signaling

amazing, does spanish facebook seriously require two words/three syllables for "like?"

it does
you can't be nationalist and not realistic about race, culture, and identity

are the obamas ever going to come out as the faggots they are?

SEE

Your ideas of what Reagan was is bizarre
He is the original Neo Con you fucking moron
Nationalism was not on his fucking radar

no wonder the other guy hates him

>implying I have sex

Wrong, a civnat takes in immigrants who SAY they'll uphold X countries values, but guess what? They never do. Which is exactly why civnat is inherently dangerous to the X country.

Its this the Thread for the 45th Coward?

>civnat
Yeah, fuck those civnat basebishes, we the fashibois. We love shortening words and making new stupid terms for no reason, those nu-bois don't understand, that's the alt-truth.

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahha fucking based!
We have the best assadpedes, don't we folks? Ebin shitposts ftw! Ya Bashar! Mad Gainz for Souria!

>civnats only want competent immigrants
>somehow this would lead to an increase in african immigrants who would then breed with whites
explain yourself

I hate me some civvienatbois

fuck trump

>no healthcare reform
>no wall funding
>Wall Street making more shekels than ever before
>coal plants going up everywhere and burning toxic ash all over rural retards
>Red states Texas and traitor Florida getting BTFO by climate change, setting new records for intensity everyday
>trannies not getting kicked out of the military yet
>literally couldn't trust him with the nuclear codes, nuclear Cold War with Korea in under 8 months
>Kike daughter and son-in-law kicked out all nationalists from whitehouse, brought in ultra-neocon Wall Street fags
>Trump under multiple investigations
>approval rating tanking across the board
>previously fragile DACA now wholly secure, Drumpf threatening R's to legalize it or he will in 6 months, no DACA kids in danger
Wew
He was right.
I'm tired of winning already.

shut up civnat cuck

No its not
Its an ideology based on
>I want to win
Which is what I fucking want America to do

Reagan was in no way a civic nationalist, Bannon is an example of one.

cry white fuckers cry

wrong again
immigrants would be vetted in some manner, not simply granted stay because they broke the law for years.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THERE MIGHT BE A BIT OF HOPE FOR MEXICO

wow, so this is the power of a trs argument

This shit is why we break the first rule
Always at all times

Deamers want more for themselves in the expense of Americans, as in complete destroy rule of law

>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THERE MIGHT BE A BIT OF HOPE FOR MEXICO
busy trying to send back all your lost citizens

>concern trolling by spinning one tweet at 12:30 AM on a weeknight
>despite clear evidence of DACA being dead at the time of this thread and RAISE act being pushed
to what end?

sort yourselves out

That's more stormfront

How does a white ethno state allow any Ben Carsons or Sheriff Clarke's in?
If you mean simply white people are the majority thats not quite being honest on White ethnic state entails in the US

What the fuck is TRS and why are they such faggots?

I wish you and your country all the best

holy fuck
even after Reagan you cunts still haven't learned
>m-maybe if I grant amnesty this time...!

Enjoy your permanently non-white AND anti-white US

i'll take a mexican over a white bitch any day

civic nationalism is the ideology of perpetually losing, you will never win with civic nationalism, it is what got america to the point we are at right now
the hart celler act was the first piece of civic nationalist legislation, great job
all civnat niggers can do is call everyone else trs

Here's some new OC from earlier tonight. I had 10 minutes to kill waiting for my bus in downtown Seattle, so I made a little trip to the local Barnes & Noble
>mfw operation inversion
>find a magazine stand
>study and understand the MSM message, then re-arrange things to craft your own message
>you can do this in broad daylight in front of SJW's
>you can easily trigger SJW's
>you are using a subliminal psyop in the real world

>What the fuck is TRS

The Reddit Squad

>ID: B8
Nice try

WTF en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle

are you illiterate or is this just a language thing?

>I think most anyone posting is not some sort of paid opposition
I'm referring to ShareBlue/CREW/CTR and the like.

>My point is that productive things are good and unproductive things like the last tweet cause some annoyances
And the thread deals with them as they come. I like it that way, personally. The Syrian air strike was some of the worst raiding and shilling in Sup Forums's history. On par with Iowa and Sup Forums harbor. Yet it recovered and went on to great victories.

>I know that it is how it is, my simple statement to begin with was that less ambiguity moving forward would be best.
Like I said. Even if it doesn't seem so at first, he always turns it into a win, or it turns out to be part of a larger plan. Have faith and trust. I have never, not once, doubted him.

I dunno who this guy is, but I wish you the best

There it is what?
Has /ptg/ unironically transitioned to amnesty shilling??

Holy fuck wtf is wrong with America?!?!?!?!? JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>JUST

>FUCK

>MY
>Y

>SHIT
>H
>I
>T

>UP
>P

trsniggers gotta sperg out; at least shareblue was funny, these faggots are cancer. Can't wait until they see tusli poll numbers and they start killing themselves

Oh do they really you fucking Mongolian
You dont even have to deal with your white neighbor and you want to tell me how to deal with thing I have to face every day