No criminal record and did nothing wrong, your parents broke the law not you

>No criminal record and did nothing wrong, your parents broke the law not you
>Forced to move to a shit tier third world country you don't identify with and have never lived in before
>Might not even necessarily speak the language
>Know nobody there and know nothing about the geography

You guys have gaping holes in the place where your hearts belong. And you're also economically retarded since this is just going to cost us massive amounts of money. You retarded cucks are just scared of some Mexicans outcompeting you on the free market of labor.

You are reprehensible and you are ignoring basic ethics. Jesus would hate you all with a passion, he would be turning over your tables. You're basically saying "fuck you Jesus"

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d7a_1504648473
youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tough luck, they better shut up and deal with it

bye, bye Pedro.

>Tough luck, get in the train cars now
>Tough luck, get in the gas chambers and deal with it

You people are contributing to the moral degradation of our society.

Why are you such assholes. Like seriously? "Tough luck, deal with it"? What the fuck? You're mean for no good reason

Why do you think this is worth doing? What is the benefit of doing this? Please provide a cost benefit analysis that shows this is a good idea

Moral degradation? Excuse me? We're attempting to restore tradition and morals in a society stripped of them. You pushed it too far you beanfag, now you're gonna have to pay the price.

>spics make money here and send it back home
>somehow stopping this will cost US money

k

Absolutely none of that matters.
Do people that actually get upset at this thing the parents are going to abandon the child as soon as they get back?
Paco and Paca get to take care of their kid in Mexico, not USA.

If Mexicans can break American law, but I can't, we got a fucking problem.

>less welfare spending
>new labor jobs for Americans
>more University slots for Americans

Also, seeing as most of these adults are probably living in the Southwest that 800,000 is going to make a big difference.

But please keep lecturing people about Jesus when he told his followers to Obey the Laws of Caesars.

Dumb cunt.

Gee, I wonder why Mexico is a shit tier third world country.

Could it be because of Mexicans?

Perhaps I don't want the US to become a shit tier third world country like Mexico is.

Of course, to any leftist who hate the West, this is amazing and a great thing, to bring everyone from the failed countries of the world to the US.

DACA people are literally ineligible for welfare, are you retarded? Have you even slightly researched this topic? And they pay taxes

They are not taking labor jobs, there are plenty to go around if you move south but the fact is you just don't want them.

There are plenty of university slots these people are not taking your slots you idiot. Sorry you just have a low IQ and low grades.

Dude, who cares? They're brown, get'em out.

Your 'muh children' argument doesn't work as 64% of applicants are over the age of 19. And forging documents to qualify for a job is in fact a crime.

You can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs.

We're building a wall between us and you spics
The Mexican problem is what the wall will fix
No longer will you and our whites intermix
Instead of our chicks, you'll get a face full of bricks
A great white wall to stop the brown infection
And send the spics back in the other direction
Fifty-five feet high, it's the perfect protection
Never again will you ruin a US election
You have to go back, and that's unconditional
The law is the law, you motherfucking imbecile
To cross this wall, you'll need a fucking miracle
Unless you're white, you'll be fuckin inadmissible
If you were any good, you'd become a citizen
Or at least pay your taxes at a bare minimum
God damn freeloader, quit playing innocent
And speak some fucking English, you shit-skinned dissident

I'm literally a pale skinned, blonde, Aryan, high earning male, and I think your wall is stupid and your racist tendencies are both ethically reprehensible, and degrading to society as a whole.

Poast physique.

>You guys have gaping holes in the place where your hearts belong.
A heart pumps blood. Nothing more nothing less.
>your parents broke the law not you
If my parents stole a trailer that I lived in, I shouldn't be surprised when it's confiscated by the government of the people for the people.
>Forced to move to a shit tier third world country you don't identify with and have never lived in before
Nah, most of them live close to the border. They dream of making the USA Mexico. They speak to their parents in Spanish. They can go back.
>Jesus would hate you all with a passion
Jesus respected the law of the land.

>Jesus respected the law of the land.
Lol you're retarded, no he didn't. He respected the will of God and considered man's arbitrary laws irrelevant.

what MOONMAN song is your fave?

exacly

>And forging documents to qualify for a job is in fact a crime.

fuck your omelette then. its not good enough.

Too bad what matters in this reality is man's "arbitrary" laws.

Wrong!
Your an fagit.

We don't care and we don't owe you shit. We never owed you anything, fuck off parasite.

Why do you think this affects me personally? Retard I make way more money than you

I'm just superior to you because I care about the wellbeing of others and I'm not terrified they'll steal my jobs working in 120 degree heat picking tomatoes, because I have a real job unlike you fucking losers

>you don't identify with

Stop pumping in illegal immigrants to lower the value of labour. Fucking kike shill

>>Might not even necessarily speak the language
>>Know nobody there and know nothing about the geography

that's why it needs to be done in one foul swoop, send dreamers to their oldest dreamland and they can dream together. If you planned and wished for the highest authority in the land to fail instead of succeed that is your miscalculation.

We aren't killing or enslaving them, kicking out soft invaders who thumb their nose at the country they're squatting in deserve torture and death

We are moral people, you have to go back. The alternatives are on the table.

Based Mexico-poster, thank you

>Retard I make way more money than you
Why do you think this affects me personally? You don't pay taxes

>You're basically saying "fuck you Jesus"
>he fell for the "le right-wingers are jebus freaks" meme

You have to go back with them.

stop eating the bait faggots, this dude ad hominems and actually replies to you

Yes I do pay taxes

What the fuck lol. Because I make a post supporting DACA you assume I'm a Mexican who is using DACA?

You people have no critical thinking skills

like seriously, people like this only get validation from talking to people like us. just ignore them and they'll commit suicide on their own, it's self evident in the way they speak

Weak b8. Try harder, shill

>Because I make a post supporting DACA you assume I'm a Mexican who is using DACA?
Yes that is a very safe assumption you retard. Maybe if you weren't retarded and told everyone you aren't using DACA, no one would make that assumption.

I think you miss the point senpai, they're raised here. They were brought here as children. Niggas couldn't even go to community college after graduating without paying the non resident fee. They couldn't get a job legally to pay for school. Gotta work illegaly.

Fuck you Jesus, I am the God I worship.

Also spics get out REEEEEEE

Why is it ALWAYS white countries that need to be "diversified"?

>You retarded cucks are just scared of some Mexicans outcompeting you on the free market of labor.
You're retarded for not being afraid of that, because the logical end result of flooding a market with third world tier workers is that the standard for workers in your country will reach third world levels.

The west has been fighting for workers rights for nearly 300+ years and you think it's retarded for someone to not want that to decay?

You're either unemployed, super rich, a kid, or just plain old stupid.

>You guys have gaping holes in the place where your hearts belong.

Appeal to morality and emotion

> And you're also economically retarded since this is just going to cost us massive amounts of money.

Appeal to greed.

>You retarded cucks are just scared of some Mexicans outcompeting you on the free market of labor.

Appeal to ego.

Three whales on which any con-artist's success depends.

>and you are ignoring basic ethics

They are not. Ethincs don't mean that they must bend over for every faggot without profit to get from it.

>Jesus would hate you all with a passion, he would be turning over your tables

I wonder, what Jesus and God thinks about you since your countries are literal shitholes.

>You're basically saying "fuck you Jesus"

Fuck you, Jesus. So what?

You wouldn't download a car!!!

>"Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars, and unto God that which is God's."

Thinking emoji.

>this is just going to cost us massive amounts of money.
>>Jesus would be turning over your tables

Tell us more about Jesus' ministry of cost-savings capitalism.

nice redpill, but OP is gonna look at ur flag and fag the fuck out

DIVERSITY FOR THEE but not for me.

T. Shlomo

You're not kicking them out faggot. Your litterly telling them fuck you, no more legal work for you. Go work under the table and don't pay any taxes. Gg collect welfare .

>You guys have gaping holes in the place where your hearts belong
>muhhhhhhhhhh FEELINGS WAHHHHH

they shouldnt have illegally crossed the border dumbass

They will be given green cards by the winter.
The replaceables will cry tears of the very anal pains
Brown sperm will flow over the plains
Orange leader will fall to anyone with lungs
Everyone will remember the tiki torches
Cringe will be unavoidable
Hurr durr FredBob will stick a needle in his veins
And Steve in the driveway
And Mick in the gym
And Dennis on the golf court
Hispanic women will reflect god's light
White women will hold the whip
Black women will sail the ship
The replaceables will lie in sad graves
Small penises
shriveled, cut

---NostraDACAs

>> kids illegally crossing the border.

It's a shame their parents subjected them to such a horrible fate by breaking American law. Hopefully future parents will see the result of breaking the law and will not do it.

What? Did they fucking teleport here?

>removing people that cause downward pressure on wages will cost us money.

No, it will only cost the super rich money. We will actually gain.

No -- there is a reason.
They are scared, sad losers afraid of irrelevancy. That's all this entire site is -- the manifestation of scared white men and hapa incels. Where you been?

I mean, hey, the parents making the decision to cut their kids legs off at birth isn't the kid's fault, but he still wont be able to walk. Maybe they shouldn't have done that

Oh hey, a new one, Sup new guy, welcome to enemy territory. You should probably fuck off before you read something that makes you wanna kys, tho. Lookin out for you lone fags

They can die in the middle of the desert for all I care.

/thread

There's a reason these countries are third world shit holes and it's because of the people from there.
Why would western countries want to bring these people in?

I thought everything was about a meritocracy and personal responsibility. If you can't compete, you're just a fucking loser.

Amnesty is more suicidal than it is compassionate.

in all those years you were sitting around doing nothing why didnt you just get your own citizenship instead of... doing nothing?

You hate Mexicans but you're scared of them replacing you as the world gets more and more complex

Really makes you think...

Fact is you've just let Fox and Breitbart brainwash you into thinking Mexicans stealing your jobs is the problem, when it's really robots stealing your job

I can replace you with a very small shell script, pleb. And otherwise a Mexican can replace you. Because you're a fucking loser

>"Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars, and unto God that which is God's."
Do you not even understand that quote?

Jesus is implying everything is God's

Have you looked around at your fellow fucking Americans lately? They are not winning any fucking prizes. Outliers are outliers, no matter the race -- most whites are either straight up trailer trash or low-tier breads and circuses zombies. What the fuck do you even mean?

YOU ARE COMING BAAACK PACO
ill tell you in advance, gete rough, you cant do you "la raza aztlan gib mi" shit you do on usa.
Get narcoed

they'll be back with their people where they belong

>chance of living a better life, worse case scenario your kids get deported back and they don't know anyone

They haven't been screwed over yet lol.
Marriage rates are g9nna go up senpai.

We have a right to decide who becomes a citizen. Your family came illegally, which leads me to believe they lacked the requisite skills. It will also be very difficult to assimilate you because you are culturally and ethnically different from us.

>"citizenship"
>ancap flag

Hey man, Im not saying legless kids shouldnt exist, im just saying they cant be hired and will therefore live a shitty ass life.

>You guys have gaping holes in the place where your hearts belong
>U gaiz r heartlez
Cry us a river you fucking faggot, then go play in traffic.
liveleak.com/view?i=d7a_1504648473

This is what your beating heart gets you in the real world ;)

On a global scale, letting in a few million Mexicans won't do a damned thing to improve poverty.
It will, however, subvert our democracy.

>MUH HUOLOWCAUST
lmao

They were fucking kids dumb ass.

They should really be seeing psychiatrists for coping skills, rather than becoming radicalized off of disinfo and dumb-tier propaganda.

But I don't think they can be rationally reasoned with.

I'm sorry, but they have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

These people are ALREADY assimilated, they grew up here and are ethnically American not Mexican

>parents never owned slaves
>blamed for slavery cause white

shoe is on the other foot now, faggot.

>take an actual citizens job
>take actual citizen's tax dollars to get an education
>not criminal

top kek, if you shouldn't be held responsible for the wrongs of your parent's then why should you be entitled to their boon's?

I can compete just fine m8. I don't want my kids brought up in a society where they're treated like third world workers.

There's nothing special about Mexican workers except for the fact they are used to tolerating poverty and being treated like shit.

Pull Goldberg Shecklestiens cock out of your mouth and realise what is going on.

>I can replace you with a very small shell script, pleb. And otherwise a Mexican can replace you. Because you're a fucking loser
And what do you do that can't be replaced by the above? Why are you so proud of supporting slave tier labor and automating people into poverty?

Slavery. Fuck off.

>escaping the shit hole of Africa
>a bad thing

Slavery was literally the best thing to happen to blacks in their entire history.

Damn right I'm saying "fuck you Jesus". I'm trying to get my fucking lawnmower back from him.

>And what do you do that can't be replaced by the above? Why are you so proud of supporting slave tier labor and automating people into poverty?
I work in AI

And you're right in that there are ethical concerns in automating peoples' jobs out of existence to the point where they can no longer subsist due to a lack of government support. But the real issue is said lack of government support, not our automating your job out of existence.

The ONLY option is to works towards developing a Star Trek like post-scarcity society where essential virtues and ethics are the judge of man, not his economic output.

I grew up with illegal immigrant kids at school. Some of them were great people. They were always smiling and laughing, working hard but just couldn't do well in school because of the language barrier, but they sure as fuck loved playing soccer and eating food and chilling at the park. They can live with little because they know what a real hard life is like. They appreciate what they have

Fuck everything, fuck everyone, fuck humanity

>No criminal record
you're here illegally
>Forced to move to a shit third world country
That you're a legal citizen of
>might not even necessarily speak the language
Not only are your parents fucking stupid, but they didn't even pass you the culture of your people
>know nobody there and know nothing about Geography
Sorry, Pendejo. Sucks to suck.

And i know this is a bait/shill/slide thread. you fucks always say the same thing in different ways. now fuck off back to your shit third-world country, you brown fuck.

And the ones that were not kids?

All over the news, I see
-undocumented teacher
-undocumented college student
-undocumented community planner
-undocumented LAWYER

They're not kids. 2 of the above are supposed to be pinnacles of lawfulness. And they are not only BREAKING THE LAW, but are literally too lazy to be bothered to alleviate their own "fear" by becoming citizens.

DACA protected them but didnt offer them citizenship. They all feared that at any time they could be deported. So why not, under the protection of this stupid EO, take the path to citizenship?

Because they couldnt be bothered. Simple as that. And before you get all uppity about them not hurting anyone or doing anything wrong, some if not all of them used stolen social security numbers to get their way in.
>"no one was using them!!"

That's the same excuse squatters use. And its not legal when they do it either.

>Because they couldnt be bothered
You're a fucking idiot. Do you know how long and drawn out this process is, and how you can't just do it at the drop of a hat?

These people had legal protections and now you're taking them away for no good reason

It's always hilariously disgusting when people pull the "life isn't fair" card when THEY are the ones making it EVEN MORE unfair. Give me a break you reprehensible fuck

>poses as right-wing moralist
>calls right-wing patriots amoral

now this is excellent bait

Cry me a fucking ocean

if you can scare american workers claiming you are better than them, then why you don't simply outcompeting people in your original country? just admit it that you live better because you are useless in your original country

My great great great grandparents had like a 2% chance of owning laves yet I still get blamed.

If they really were forced to come here at the age of 2, most college students are around 18-25. Even if they have to wait until adulthood thats about 5 years they had. And under the legal protection it should have been much easier to do so, no?

You're right, life is unfair. In order to balance it out, we should do what Mexico does with its illegal immigrants, right? Why can Mexico and nearly every country in the world be able to control who comes in and out, but America is evil for doing so?

It seems less reprehensible to encourage one to follow rules and do things that dont endanger the livelihood of their children, and more irresponsible to encourage rule-breaking and make excuses for someone when they're caught in an attempt to avoid consequences.

Blamed how? Who's blaming you for fucking anything?

Nobody's blaming you for shit unless you walk around holding a confederate flag and joining Nazi rallies, you're creating a victim narrative for yourself you KEK

This.

The majority of blacks in America have it WAY better off than most blacks in Africa

Then let the ones who have already built their lives here based on the legal route they were given, stay, and future ones go

It's that simple

>the only argument liberals have for their policies is "muh feelings"

Jesus would have to go, too