The fuck happened Strayans?

Is this the future that Straya chose?

Auckland, NZ

While that is our gay younger brother, the same thing is happening here. 1-2% immigration per year (250k-300k) and a housing market owned by gooks

wtf happened to New Zealand tho

>yellow
>yellow
>yellow
>white
>yellow
>yellow
>brown
>yellow
>brown

It is the future white women chose.

chinked

:'(

>auckland
wrong country cunt, don't mix us with those sheep fuckers

tfw last name is patel

Maybe whites just choose a wider variety of names.

Number 7 is imposter!

Who dis?

Too similar to Robert E Lee. Ban this name worldwide!

Looks like Putin was right...

fuck chinks and poos

>Auckland
>Australia
Americans are a meme

Future death squad leader ama.

Yeah. This old cunt that owns a big retail chain, Harvey Norman, wants us to be mostly Asian with 100m people.

Oh well better than being nigged or sand nigged.

Asians are the niggers of the southern hemisphere... impregnating our wimmins

Won't be long and our most common male christian name will be Mohammed.

U saying wat u son of basterd bich?

>no Mohammed
>no Andre
>plenty of female Chings

it could be a lot fucking worse

you cunts better vote for Pauline Hanson or Blair to contain this shit

thats not actually austrlaia...its like a discount/generic brand version owned by a company here called go-lo, its a small island just off australia

>tfw no Chinese-New Zealander gf

I dont know why this is surprising to anybody. Australia is in close proximity to Asia.

It's ridiculous that a bunch of english people ever colonized Australia in the first place, but it's even more outlandish that they expected to retain an ethnic majority in the region indefinitely.

It's prime expansion territory for the dominant powers nearby, which is China. White people have stopped having kids everywhere, so guess what? Say hello to Zhang, Lee, Chen, and Wang. Your new neighbors.

The chance to turn things around was already lost in the 1970's, when white women decided to destroy the white race by giving up their role as mothers. This is just the slow decline before we fade away completely.

You can fully expect the brown and yellow inheritors of the earth to write whites out of the history books completely.

>Auckland
>Straya
Stop using a meme flag, we know you're American.

Is Patel white or Asian? It sounds like it could be either one.

Nuke us, Kim

Indian, my man, so Asian.

Don't worry burger, Australia is still only 5.6% Chinese and 2.8% Indian. We're still a pretty white country desu

I don't know why you guys dislike Asians. If we have to live with minorities, they're the best kind:
Smart
Hard-working
Assimilate to NZ culture
Asians are probably going to vote National too because Labour wants to halt foreign investment and stop their family members from moving here.
They're a perfect bulwark against liberalism,

Really?

Honestly at my uni most peolple speak chinese and they only use english for the lectures. Im learning mandarin just so im not a freak anymore.

Whites are no longer a majority

They like national because they gave the country to them.
Assimilation: go to howick.

Auckland student here. After walking the streets for a while and counting the numbers of various people, here's what I've found:

1 White : 1 Asian
3 White : 1 Indian
4/5 White : 1 Musim

Yeah wow I'm so stoked on that huge imported voter base that will die voting national. Get fucked, and no I don't want that fucking horse face bitch in power either.

So many pozzed shills in Australia, I bet many of them are chink subverters.