Redpill me on coffee Sup Forums

Redpill me on coffee Sup Forums

if it says illy you're on the right track

Eat a dick!

>sipping the blackened jew

Love how it tastes, hate how it feels. Had to get on amphetamines because my body reacts horribly to caffeine.

Coffee is great. Stay away from the keurig jew though. Real coffee connoisseurs use a french press or aero press.

>falling for the ground bean jew

French press is for people who want to feel fancy but know fuck all about slow bar and proper brewing

For every cup you drink you whitey must pay for muh ancestors work, nigga! Bix bog ooga booga looo ooo oo!

Taste great with some cocoa mixed in and condensed milk.

Coffee is a multi-billion dollar industry that shows signs of continued growth. In the United States alone, hundreds of millions of people drink coffee on a regular basis. It can be to start their day, a midday boost to get them through the remaining hours of their day, or even a comfort drink. Whatever the reason may be, there are millions of people nationwide who have trouble functioning without the caffeine spike that coffee offers. Today, coffee companies are setting out the satisfy the desires of coffee drinkers by offering a huge and seemingly endless variety of new flavors.

Of course there is the traditional cream and sugar, or lack thereof (black coffee), but now, anyone interested in trying new flavors will find a much larger selection than ever imagined. Flavors such as Hazelnut, French Vanilla, Chocolate, Dark Roast, Apple Cinnamon, Amaretto, and Butternut, are only a small fraction of what coffee companies have to offer for any consumers who wish to taste something different. Coffee is even offered in a decaffeinated version for those who enjoy the smell and taste of coffee, but wish to stay away from the caffeine. In addition to the many versions and huge variety of flavors, coffee is also offered in an iced/slush version, as well as served with actual ice cubes which have both become a popular alternative to the traditional cup of coffee. Many businesses, both small and big, thrive on the sole sale of coffee and coffee related products (mugs, traveling cups, etc.). The desire to constantly innovate shows that the coffee industry is willing to reach out to the personal preferences and tastes of a nation of coffee drinkers.

whats that? an espreaso machine?

that shit is huge. french press fits in … kitchen and you can taste the oil at the top, iys great

6 per day crew. Black with no sugar, percolated.

Coffee makes you bulletproof.

i like latte

This is honestly my favorite thing ever posted on this site. Thank you user

Assuming english isnt your first language. i know its a bitch to learn, but, what?

Anything over about 120 mg of caffeine and I get shaky as fuck

In Australia only wogs, shitskins and obnoxious Melbournites drink coffee, Aryans drink tea

coffee is a psychomotor stimulant. people with depression tend to like it because it provides a perk to basic dopamine systems that depressed people have a deficit of

in my case it gives me the ability to feel basic satosfaction from healthy habiys like brushing my teeth and stuff. otherwise i just lay in bed all day

half my family is addicted to dtronger psychomotor stims like meth or adderal. im glad i am just hooked on coffee

Its fine just dont get addicted to it or it will fuck up your natural sleep cycle. Wouldnt recommend drinking it every day

Also reminder that getting enough sleep is the most important thing you can do for keeping your test levels high!

Before taking my first sip of coffee in the morning I think of the 8 year old who picked my coffee beans for 5 cents a week and laugh before starting my day.
I go out of my way to buy beans that don't say "fair trade" on them

>Hating the based Keurig

Makes my life a thousand times easier while I'm working. If I want to het nice coffee I can go to a nearby restaurant, if I want convenience I'll still with my K-Cups.

Wake up,
Smell the coffee.

>a black coffee please

coffee makes me poop

I drink 2-3 (smallish) cups per day at work. I take it with a splash of 1% milk. Having free coffee at work is the greatest.

It's good but stop dumping tons and tons of shit into it.

If I drink even the smallest amount of coffee I shit like no tomorrow.

It's coffee? It can cause stomach irritation for certain people and caffeine addiction is a real thing but in moderation it has been associated with lower rates of type two diabetes and can lower chances of getting coronary artery disease

sorry. english is my first language but im typing on a gooker keyboard.

whats better about those machines you mentioned?

french press fits in my kitchen, the coffee it makes has a nice layer of oils on the top. its great.

ive seen fancy huge italian presses and otherwise but it seems like overkill

Wakes you up

Coffee was the literal reason for the scientific revolution and the modernization of the west. Till coffee and tea man never worked smart. Sugar and caffeine are seen in every study to improve cognitive function with minimal negative effects compared to other compounds.

Nothing like the ole coffee squirts. I have a sensitive bladder and coffee makes me piss once every 60-90 minutes.

People who drink more than 4 cups of coffee per day are more likely to die from ANY cause.

Drinking too much from something like a french press is bad though, it increases cholesterol, using a filter allows to drink lots of coffee and avoid the bad side effects.

> a creamy double expresso shot grande chocolate syrup pumpkin spice vanilla milk steamer please

you should visit the coffee plantations in indonesia. its really cool. theyre on islands where the people were cannibals 20 years ago. its cool to watch them suffer

Gives you acid reflux. I just orders some caffeine pills instead. Going to stack it with L-Theanine.

Coffee (drink) is a hot brewed beverage made of roasted coffee seeds steeped in water. It contains high levels of caffeine naturally, making it popular as a natural energy supplement.
The story of the origin of coffee is disputed, but generally people say that it's energizing properties were first observed when animals eating the fruits of the coffee plant would get quick bursts of energy.

Huh, no wonder us finns drink a shit ton of coffee

>yes can I get a milk and sugar with a splash of coffee pls
Ishygddt

> everything is jewish subversion

Is anything okay to enjoy?

Tea>Coffee

it is a minor nootropic, but the bigger effect is that it amplifies motivation

paper filters leach bleach and bpa into yoyr drink. bad idea m8

>melting BPA plastic and suffering from xenophobic estrogens
confirmed not gonna make it

It sucks the iron out of your blood so better be careful

no pour over for you user?

Adderall kicks the shit out of coffee.

hmm caffeine pills would save me a fortune.. I'll buy a bottle.

> everything is jewish subversion
At last you've awakened the final redpill

there is a reason only northern people like japanese or europeans drink coffee. north asians used to prefer tea.

it exists here in thailand but bo one really drinks it. people complain about getting the shakes, and feeling addled, because their dopamine levels are naturalpy high,which is related to their basoc dopamone regulation. psych patients on stronger drugs get that sort of ahit too.

>having free coffee at work is the greatest
yes goyim, have some free coffee and be more productive

srsly tho, if they want workers to be more productive they should hand out free cocaine

I just noticed today (first time having caffein for a while) that it's making my pelvic floor muscle slacken off.
That's one bad side effect.

Black. Some salt, at least 4 cups a day.

It fueled the enlightenment which is what gave birth to America.

Coffee birthed freedom.