Annex Mexico

America is guaranteed to be a brown country in ~30ish years, so why not just annex Mexico now? They can't govern themselves. It will be run by white, Spanish speaking Democrats down there. It could be run as a territory for 10 years to transition.

Apparently, 40% of Mexicans would move to the USA if they could, so I doubt they would resist.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2005/08/31944/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck it take out the whole continent.

Tell the crown to fuck off and come home Canada.

wnd.com/2005/08/31944/

Not worth anything

I don't see why not. I mean, what do you have to lose at this point? You've already had a nigger President, and it's not like Putin would have an argument.

It's worth tons of money, but Mexicans are corrupt so they cant' develop it. It will have a bigger GDP than Canada soon.

If it means open season on the cartels I'm all for it

Obviously it would. The FTA and FBI would just kill all of them.

>annexed by the contry full of faggots and sjw/feminist lunatics
no, thanks amigo

Call the Knights of the Golden Circle. Next we retake Panama then the Carribbean.

As if you have a choice.

Also
>US invades Mexico
>Trump is Hitler

better

It'll be the North American Union

And the currency woudl be the Namero

>Mexico annexing central america and caribbean countries
Hell no

Because it would cost too much to give Mexico free cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Do you realize how redundant and stupid that is? You live in the "NAU" it's called the USA. Mexico and Canada combined don't even have 170 million people.

You do realise we'd have to remove like 40% of your population just to calm your regions the fuck down?

No, fuck u leaf, gingos are degenerate trap lovers, at least we are Machos

>Machos

All 5'5" of you.

This is equivalent to Communism in terms of being "good in theory". Sure Annexing Mexico could be good for US economics, but let's look at the bigger picture here. Violence, rape, drugs, human trafficking, and gang activity would increase DRAMATICALLY if they could just walk their happy asses in. If Mexico became part of the US think of how inflated our welfare system would become. Allowing people to be able to just come here would be like leaving a bowl of candy out on Halloween.

You would just kill all of them in mass executions during the invasion. Kill the worst 2% of Mexico's male population.

Ad hominem

fuck off zoophilic fag

Not so fast, Turdeau. Sino-Mexican synergy is too strong. The country belongs to Beijing now.

with a little bit of global warming america would be great again

>America is guaranteed to be a brown country in ~30ish years
Over my dead body.

you come up with pretty terrible ideas, goy.
i annexed your mom's bottom.

It's easier to build The Wall in Central America

this is fine desu

that is an idea jeb bush would come up with, is what i'm saying

Moses, how is this any different from annexing the Golan?

>America is guaranteed to be a brown country in ~30ish years

I think you mean Canada. The brown people are getting deported or leaving to Canada in droves.

Trudeau is letting them in. Trump is not.

The browns that remain in America will be the lighter skinned ones who just look like they have a tan. Basically Marco Rubio and Cameron Diaz. They will be considered white in 30 years.

As for Canada? Not so much.

To be quite honest, a wall starting from Guatemala would be a lot better.

But the worst criminal scum comes from those countries pictured above the wall, not from South America.

good point... maybe we can send them in... first wave sort of thing. like operation darkie.

Guatemala used to be Mexico anyway, come home mayan brethren.

underrated post right here

Annex canada also just for the lulz. North American Empire fucking when?

the golan's native citizens never chose to resist the annexation

CHICANITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont yall annex mexico and become as powerful as the united states?

what is wage, nigger?