Hapa here, AMA

I see a lot of people here looking down on us. What gives? Did Elliott Rodgers ruin our image that bad?

Romans were Nordic

Ok cool theory bro but what does that have to do with anything?

The Supreme Gentleman improved your image.

Damn, checked

>I see a lot of people here looking down on us.
It's Sup Forums what the fuck do you expect? By default everyone is a nigger unless they're a 7 foot tall nordic god.

Good point. Aren't most Sup Forumsacks just larping as Aryan while their mom brings them tendies?

no roger

>the worst, second biggest degenerate Emperor of Rome was barbarian rape baby
makes sense to me.

most hapas come from unions between ugly awkward white male losers and opportunistic asian harpies who think marrying anything white will improve their station in life. tends to create elliotts.

hapas with alpha asian dads and loving white mothers are rare, but those hapas are more well adjusted.

Autistic Neets giving you a bad name, user!

brandon lee was a hapa, asian father white mother. which parent is white and which is asian makes all the difference.

Even Bruce Lee was hapa. Quarter white.

You'll get elliot rodgers if it's a boy, if it's a girl and she turns out hot she'll turn into pic related

thats a full filipina larping as a mixed blood

a quappa, i did not know. wiki says the white came from an english maternal grandmother, further evidence that hapas are not doomed to be elliott-tier if the white comes from the maternal line.

The only people really hating on hapas are other hapas and a small subset of asian americans who shitpost everywhere constant.

Then fuck her, filipinas are whores.

Hey I'm a hapa as well.
I wish I was fully asian or fully white though since my head is too big ahahaha.

I've experienced far more racism from white people than asians.
Not sure what you mean by 'really' but I get a lot of shit from white people online as well so I doubt that they're all hapa's.
Hapa's and asians are the nicest people, white people are mean.

Hapa uprising when?

I didn't even know this term was used outside of Hawaii. I checked the wiki for the term and it said Californians started to use it or something. Did they ruin something without me knowing?

Some hapa faces have the uncanny valley effect. Sorry to say.

Ehh hapas and Asians are more polite. Online i definitely get more hate from Aryan larpers but irl asians and whites are both pretty nice.

Go back to Japan

Hapas are gross and should be expelled like the genetic abominations they are. They are a disgusting symptom of our sick society.