How the fuck is Sup Forums not talking about this? Shit is getting FUCKED up

How the fuck is Sup Forums not talking about this? Shit is getting FUCKED up

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/westwise/in-their-own-words-national-park-service-explains-impacts-of-crippling-cuts-in-trumps-budget-ea6d19f420fd
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

montana?

shits on fire yo

we'll celebrate when portlands gone

OR bro myself but the whole west coast is burning up. Its gotten worse since some regard californian kids came up here and started another massive fire with fireworks. Guess when they got interviewed by local media they were laughing about it. Fucking shitheads. Id cut their limbs off if i could

it was one hell of a mix tape

Some of the most beautiful landmarks are fried, and one of my favorite locales in the area. Feels bad.

Oregon

I thought that there were major fires in Montana. I guess that I am just confused.

I'm glad you're here with me my Sam

Forest fires happen every year. What is the big deal?

Reminder that a WASHITONIAN 15 year old set this fire
OR vs WA civil war when?

It is close-ish to Portland

Looks like china all over here. The Smoke is nasty.
Trust me most of us would gladly shoot the bastard if we could. Police arent even identifying him for that reason.

The fire is contained and will never hit the Portland Metro. kys happeningfags

Old growth, plus Multnomah falls and several other very iconic locations are burnt to a crisp. Multnomah falls is the #1 tourist destination so there's that.

Sad the see the west coast burn. All we want is our trees.

it's worse in the canadian rockies

that's what happens when you cut the national parks service budget
medium.com/westwise/in-their-own-words-national-park-service-explains-impacts-of-crippling-cuts-in-trumps-budget-ea6d19f420fd

good, maybe califags will stop coming here now.

Salem here.
Shit's fucked brehs.

This, and to think about all the animals that have died. Truly sad.

>land value slumps
>gets bought up
I hope not

Living in San Diego.. we had 2 gnarly wildfires. 2003 cedar fire, and 2007 witch creek fire.. bewildering.

Never gonna happen unfortunately.

I actually muttered something angry last year, about the state catching on fire and being buried in ash.

When all hiking trails and other scenic locations near Portland are destroyed it'll definitely reduce the draw for "outdoorsy" Subaru-driving shitlibs.

Yea then all we will have left is homeless people and muslims. Great.

were they not arrested?

If so, it would be solely for their own protection. Pretty sure the entire area wants to see them all drawn and quartered at this point.

Looks like they were taken in for questioning but no charges at this time. Only in Oregon do they not punish criminals

Vancouver is completely smoked out by wildfires. Everything had cleared up after about a month of haze but it came back with a vengeance today. Friends of mine are saying ash was falling from the sky. Trial run of the big Yellowstone/Atomic explosion?

the police said they did some 15 yr old kid from washington

never mind im dumb they only talked to the kid

The difference is that major metro areas are getting totally smoked out. I also know people that have been evacuated because of the fires.

As far as I know, fire is raging over at the St. Eugene reservation near Cranbrook. What's the status on the golf course? Larry was going to golf it, but I think the authorities shut it down.

dayum

Fires (in Oregon at least) are much worse this year, in number and size. Many hiking trails and mountainous areas will be wastelands of snags, ashes, and rocks for decades to come. The fires are burning so hot they kill every living thing and sterilize the soil. Fallout-tier minus the radiation.

I'll toast to that.

It's smokey here in Vancouver WA and ash is covering everything. I've had a headache all day. I hate the little faggot that started this fire.

Why is our Governor so god damn incompetent?

>series of ice/snow storms during winter that brings the city to a halt
>tells everyone "let's just wait for it to melt"
>fires burinng up the entire god damn state
>"guise let's just let it burn itself out"

ffs

It is like when the retarded kid does something retarded and everyone laughs behind his back but never talks about it.

The west coast is the retarded kid.

There were never forest fires before Drumpf cut the budget.

As a east washington fag i can tell you that it burns this bad every year. Actually its been better for the last 20ish years than it used to be. Back in the day farmers would burn the standing wheat and barley stalks after harvest to replenish the nutrients in the ground every year. It was so bad back in the 80s that i couldn't see my car in the driveway from my bedroom window. Usually the winds blow inland so the portcucks and the seattlecucks are making a big deal out of this.

Except this shit is worse and caused by some shitbag kid from your state.

>DAT THICCNESS
Will burgers ever recover?

I havent even lived here 5 years yet and this is the worst its ever been in my time here. Fuck off and castrate the kid who did this shit

Oh no, lefties are having their faggot nature reserves where they do faggot things destroyed, oh no

For you maybe, its this smoggy for me every year. East wa is really dry dude. Also the smoke sticks around because they get stuck in the rockies and stay in Spokane until it rains

is that the LA one

Ends Times are upon us!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP HIM

THAT FIRE IS RACIST!!!

I bet it's burning so hot that the flames are white!

Piss off East Coast

>Not enjoying the great outdoors
>Not visiting historical sites in the national parks to see how the pioneers created the US as we see it today

they're just fucking trees. they'll grow back. the people's houses are what i'm worried about. then again they're all liberals so if they get roasted it's fine by me. - t. bellingham (please nuke us and seattle)

Does any other country suffer every single natural disaster nature can throw at them?

It doesn't even burn that bad on that side of the state. Trust me, my city burned down completely multiple times until people decided to make everything out of brick

Mars

log it or lose it.

Montana is always a good guess for demon fires like this

I drove through Idaho recently. It was like a setting for a post apoc movie for sure. Even passed a bum pushing his baby cart of crap.

Other countries aren't spanning from sea to shining sea while not being a frozen shithole

>people drive hours to watch water fall to the ground

Camas checking in. Spoiler: it will grow back. Maybe not tomorrow or next year, but in the scale of the earth, this happens all the time.

Fuck, i didn't know that

That always happens in Idaho. Dont judge a book by its cover though its the best of the lower 48

Not in a national park. Kys non local flag

seeing a lot of "how is Sup Forums not talking about this" threads
wonder why

September 23rd going to be nuts.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

I woke up with my car covered in ash. Smoke-choking air all day and I live West of Portland. Blood-red sun.

this. growth even 8 months after a forest fire is surprising. Just be careful hiking in previously burned areas.

I love all this 2017 summer smoke out desu

Oh boo hoo poor yanks and their tiny baby faggot fires. That's like every summer here.

Yeah but was it caused by idiot teens?

won't get bought up if it's shit. If the fire burns as hot as it is, new growth ain't following afterwards

thats normal for central OR. have fun

No, ours are caused by redback spiders. You can't even arrest them without getting bitten and dying. Get on our level.

>You can't even arrest them without getting bitten and dying.
sounds just like American teens.

Fire walk with me nigga

Bix nood in the black lodge muhfugga

Isn't Burbank Cali on fire as well?

It even grows back in soil that scientists previously thought was too poisionous for trees to grow back. Burned forests produce crack soil that shit grows super fast in.

I didnt even know that there are trees to be burned in Australia. 8ft sagebrush doesn't count.

Hillsburrito?

Well, first of all, I want to extend the opportunity on behalf of all Cascadians for you to go back to where ever the fuck you came from.

Second... It's actually pretty bad, I haven't seen it like this too often in the last 31 years. We had it pretty bad about two years ago.

You should probably go home.

Shit will grow back

No it won't fuck off you prophecy fags deserved to be castrated and fed your own cum filled nuts

You've never seen our disgusting gumtrees then. Imagine an abo in tree form. But it smells like eucalyptus instead of petrol and human shit.

Guys, what if we're about to enter Ragnorak?

Thanks for the new wallpaper, OP
Fuck America and fuck DRUMPF

Fuck you, i hope you enjoy abdul's cock

I dont care what anybody says, you're alright Australia

"Muh fuckin spiders, cunt."

I found this in my backyard. Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

I live about 10 miles away from the fire. Got some supplies today in case this becomes an evacuation zone.

The smoke is crazy. I could look straight at the sun it was so thick on my way home from work. Felt like I was being hotboxed.

That would be pretty dank, senpai

Oh wow, ground bears. So scary. You have no idea what a drop bear is, do you? We have those roughly twice the size and they just fall out of trees and break your neck. You don't even see them coming.

It went from zero to 10,000+ acres in two days. It's really close to the edge of the metro area.

This area does not normally have forest fires. Started by some idiot kids from Washington.

Yeah, we could see smoke wafting past the Sun, which was already being drowned out.

>Just be careful hiking in previously burned areas.
Why?

Stay safe east side bro. The smoke was thick enough all around the Portland metro area and i was able to look at the sun all the way in Hillsboro.