Which ones are ourdems?

>So, how does the future of the Democratic Party look? It looks like a three-way battle for leadership: the moderate Hillary wing, moving away from the intersectionality politics of the Obama wing; the Obama wing, moving away from the class-based coalition of both Sanders and Hillary; and the Sanders wing, seeking a full class war.

>The 2020 primaries are going to be brutal.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/20646/begun-democratic-wars-have-hillary-vs-bernie-vs-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailywire.com/news/20646/begun-democratic-wars-have-hillary-vs-bernie-vs-ben-shapiro

gys

this isn't one faction of the dems

it's either blacked identity politics, half identity politics half gibs, or full gibs

BUMP

#NoneOfDem

I see a few players

>Fragments of the Establishment
The Lincoln Chafees, the Corey Bookers, etc.

>The Extreme left
The Elizabeth Warrens, the free everything, the gib-me-dats

>The Trump-imitators
Mark Cuban, Zuckerburg, etc.

There is no future of the democrat party for you.

Every one of them involves expanding the welfare state and cultivating the population growth of non-working welfare dependents.

And once in power you can expect them to inject themselves into more things people need and driving up their costs all under the guise of being the party of the people.

And don't even get me started on speculating what Zuckerberg would have in mind. Unprecedented violation of your privacy for sure.

Zuckerberg would probably lose the primary. Rich white man and all that, even tho he's their guy

What about burnie or some leftist minority?
He already spies on everyone

dippy dems need their brains examining to let the clitons near the party again

Hillary Clinton, forever and forever, a hundred years Hillary Clinton

IM PICKLE RICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hillary Clinton will not run again.

She wants to

Bum0

pls don't post the daily wire

It will look like the 2016 Democrat Convention: women, non-whites, and freaks. No Christians except the most liberal, anti-dogma types. A few older, unattractive white women, mostly lesbian or questionable, 0-1 children. Lots of black women, homosexuals, Muslims, and more trannies than you thought existed. They'll nominate a non-white woman as Hillary 2.0, and get destroyed.

>Zuckerberg
>RICH WHITE MALE
Your nose is showing schlomo

Ben is smart though. He doesn't understand Trump at all and his commentary on him ending DACA was retarded but his overall commentary is good.

Tell this to their base
Y?
Who?

She physically cannot. We all saw it. Age is a degenerative condition. You never recover from it.

Hillary. Once Bernie is eliminated she will go back to calling thugs super predators as they very well are. The progressives won't need to be pandered to anymore as there is literally no other choice.

>the moderate Hillary wing
Top kek

I died at that too

RelAtively speaking

>muh us vs them

fuck off

Not an , shill

No such this as ourdems.

>What about burnie or some leftist minority?

Burnie will burnout early because he's already getting blamed for HIllary's loss. A large contingent of leftists hate him due to that and standard lefty racism.

The hip young kidz lov him tho

It will be Kamala vs. a Trump policy copycat "white hispanic" and the hispanic will win with slightly less insane identity politics vs. Kamala fully insane shifting Overton to the left. Screencap this.

Like 1 in 4 libshits, who will be cucked by their peers. It's what they do already so it will come naturally. My white bernout friend in his 30s will bend for his millenial gf for example when she tells him how bernie helped hillary lose. They will do everything they can to avoid another split vote.

They're all the same and they're all cancer.

>tfw you just wanted a pony

I said it once and I'll say it again.
If literally anyone other than Tulsi Gabbard gets the nomination, Trump has >90% chance of winning.

>how does the future of the Democratic Party look?

>pic related

If this is her typical content of her books, I'm glad I never read them. Jesus, that's some horrible writing. You'd think with all that money from babbling at colleges she'd be able to hire a better ghost writer.

hillary, so she can lose a second time and an hero

Kamala Harris?

>Tulsi Gabbard
Her party hates her more than Trump. At most would be Perot 2.0

in communism none of those bitches would ever see the water storming their shopping mal.