Who is this fella? I've asked on other boards, they say to come here

Who is this fella? I've asked on other boards, they say to come here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KCZh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the future, and its beautiful

Yet another grotesque stereotype of someone with non European admixture. At this point it looks like Sup Forums has studied zero history.

The memes are still good.

This isn't a gore thread mate. Move on.

He's very handsome I must say, I fear for what he represents however
So he's meant to represen any race of my pick?
Ughm m8, I'm not even trolling

It's a meme based on some Polish chick who gave birth to it after fucking a nigger. The drawing itself is used to represent mixed race people.

>flag

He's literally you

Andrew Anglin

Throughout history right wing cartoonists have made non Europeans look ugly. This isn't anything new and reporting it every fucking day makes us look frankly ignorant. If we're the patrician right wing, we're leading change. If we're going yet another identarian movement, then we're yet another identarian movement and into the rubbish bin of history we go.

No in this case, it's used to represent the ugly bat boy the Polish coalburner gave birth to.

way older than that hombre.

the next polish War Chief

Is she still on YouTube?

I know the origin of the drawing, but OP was asking who it was, with the answer being bat boy.

Isn't this the future?

This character triggers me beyond belief.
10/10

It's actually you my dude

Wow, that is quite possibly the ugliest child I have ever seen. It's not just the coal burner moms that pay the toll...

t. 2nd most mongrelized nation on earth, only behind Brazil

That's were you're wrong, sweetie.

That's not true at all. The entirety of South America is far, far worse. In fact, 3/4ths of actual Americans don't have any non-white friends: archive.is/KCZh8

Andrew Anglin.

He's a pretty good meme

>that awkward moment when you go for other people's babies on pol

How long until she kills the thing?

Ur right m8

Le vanishing whiteness face

Bat Boy

The original "fella" you are referencing came from a stupid "America is only 56% white" meme started by a butthurt Argentinean who didn't like being called a nigger. It predates gamergate, I think it was created sometime around 2013 or early 2014.

I don't have the original picture, but it's a photo from an article about an illegal married to a white woman with two children and someone in the thread made this caricature of the kid.

LMFAO!!! i swear i was scrolling and fucking lost it when i seen this face appear!! hahahhahahahhaaha thank you user!

Saved.

Because knowing how non Europeans should look in a meme has everything to do with history.

>le 56% face

i kek'd

lel

The Mutant Niglet

race mixing is gr8

I know Chet when I see him.

Jesus fuck, even a dog would make a prettier baby than a black man

A average american in 2017 that thinks he's a white person

I KNOW THIS CHILD!

The funny thing is that it's actually true.

>still know what this image is
Guess I'll get that degree in abstract memeology after all.

Brown Wojack

It's le average "white" american face

>tfw alex jones signals his love for white supremacy and hate of mongrelized America by posting one of /our memes/

The brown sclera gets me every time.