Ok Sup Forums I need those redpills. Not the LARPing Jewish ones, but those on black violence and on LGBTIEIDJS people

Ok Sup Forums I need those redpills. Not the LARPing Jewish ones, but those on black violence and on LGBTIEIDJS people.

My sister and I have been arguing because I was stating to her that society is only racist people whitecucks made it relevant.

I provided all my sources, and when I DROPPED DAT NIGGA TABLE she laughed it off saying the government lying.

Please drop redpills for me to spam her phone with.

your ass best be ready for the hurricane, post pic of your dominican sis

Im American you horny man. I can post pics of random dominican woman I banged

But let's stay on topic. Bumping for redpills

naa u not DACA is over... more pics

Lol I don't think Dominicans in USA give a shit about daca because they are all drug dealers and shit.

Post redpills and I'll post pics of dominican woman

I'll try to dump some shit OP

She's ideologically subverted. You can convince someone who won't accept new evidence. You must give her a ride in a helicopter and say goodbye to your sibling.

Why don't you gtfo of the Dominican republic if you have such a negative view of the people?

Mfw, yet you crackers complain about immigrants coming to your countrys and not respecting your laws or people yet you do the same shit.

sorry papi, i have none on my phone

Thank you based user

(((Sarah)))

Is that your sisters ass? How old is she? Need to know for research purposes

>implying Dominicans in USA are not drug dealers

I'm a god in Dominican Republic and whites are worshipped here, why would Ieave ?

Nooooo that is a random dominican chicks ass

you don't actually believe this do you?

Well obviously that statistic only refers to reported incidents, not all incidents. But that means both numbers should be larger, in which case black on white is still disproportionate by a HUGE margin

>doesn't know the difference between rape and beastiality

Did you know jews are overrepresented by a factor of roughly 4.8 in the >$100,000 income category?
It's true. You can calculate it for yourself using data readily available on wikipedia and PEW.

You can not go straight for the Jews, user. You must start quietly with the blacks , then to the LGBTKEKs , then to the shills, then once all of this is accepted.. it's Jew bashin' time !