Who doesn’t support gay marriage, thinks the left are intolerant cockalorums, and does it all while looking fabulous...

>Who doesn’t support gay marriage, thinks the left are intolerant cockalorums, and does it all while looking fabulous? No, not Pepe the frog in a pink sequin dress. An Australian gay couple. The left believes opposers of gay marriage consist of your fat, white grandpa and his mail order bride. Survey says? Nope.

>As Australia readies for a vote on gay marriage, a homosexual couple is saying yes to traditional marriage. Kind of. They’re still male lovers.

>>A NSW gay couple say they oppose same-sex marriage and they want to preserve “traditional” marriage.
>>Ben Rogers and Mark Poidevin from Wollongong say while they have commited their lives to each other, they don’t feel they need to have a legally binding certificate to show it.
>>“If we make one exception for one community, that being the same-sex couples, where does it stop?” Mr Poidevin told ABC’s 7.30 program on Monday night.

>It’s almost like they’ve paid attention to what’s happened in America.

>>Mr Rogers said he has already made peace with not being able to get married.
>>“When I first came out I think one of the consequences was giving up marriage and children and things like that.”
They also spoke about how both camps in the same-sex marriage debate have started to get “nasty”.
>>“The campaign’s gotten nasty on both sides and I think the comments that I hear are, ‘You’re a homophobe if you don’t support gay marriage’,” Mr Poidevin said. “You’re not intolerant if you don’t support a view.”

Other urls found in this thread:

louderwithcrowder.com/gay-couple-australian-gay-marriage/
archive.is/Tiqnh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

louderwithcrowder.com/gay-couple-australian-gay-marriage/

Well, pol?

Hey Steven, just reposting my opinion:

Literally abstaining for political reasons
>trusting libnats to write a gay marriage referendum
Dumb.
>voting no and looking like a complete homophobe
Dumb.
>voting yes and jumping into the disastrous church and state conversation
Dumb.

This is a the only winning play is not to play game, I will not play. Because I won't lie about my vote or political views, I actually need to act congruent to my views, which would mean abstaining.

Basically I'm not going to play here because I don't trust that this is something designed to make this situation better, from the beginning politically aware Australians have known this is a smoke screen, from the beginning real lgbt activists have been shitty about this. That's telling, why would lgbt people get shitty about this? Because it's designed to troll them and they know it.

Not gay, just want gay people to have legitimately nothing to complain about.

Still fags

fags are gay

>voting no and looking like a complete homophobe
>Dumb.

Why would any rationally head person worry about "looking like a homophobe" for voting no to gay marriage?

>if your enemies vote for you you win

Especially since its a secret ballot

Am I losing my mind or does this post not make sense

I'd rather be consistent than lie about how I vote, so if people ask then saying no would make me contemptible. Besides, is no actually the right answer?

As it stands now I'd simply explain I didn't trust it so I accepted my ignorance (this shuts the lefty up) and decided to abstain.

Kind of.

Shit is happening in Asia so smokescreen politics everywhere, the thing is this is clearly something designed for "debate" or more appropriately "troll the fuck out of our already too fucking loud lgbt community."

Now if I could have gotten everyone else to abstain so they have all of three votes, I'd be happy.

Ancap flag supporting a governments monopoly on a social construct. fucking lol.

fpbp

> cockalorum

wow I'm going to use that word all the time now instead of cuck.

BASED WOLLONGONG.

they can't have children of their own, why would they want marriage? Same with lezbos, no, worse... lezbos have no choice but to take in disgusting male seed to have babies, how fucking hilarious

They are the idiots

unvis.it/louderwithcrowder.com/gay-couple-australian-gay-marriage/

No shekels for you today Steven :^)

Gay traitors with internalized homophobia
People like them will keep me and my brother from getting married

Marriages existed before government. Letting it define it in opposition to its traditional and freely developed meaning (that actually makes sense) is only giving it more power (besides regulating it, defining it as it sees fit). Israel has it right: no civil marriage. The only 2 reasons for civil marriage were 1 anticlericalism aka cuck your enemies (the church) and 2 protect children from hardship coming from confusion on their family life, inheritance, parental obligations, etc. Only the first reason remains being pushed by leftists, and the opposite of the first is being pushed even more strongly by pizza-tier cunts who hate children.

Vote no and then save free and civil society by abolishing this abomination known as civil "marriage".

And no, "muh love" isn't a valid reason for gay "marriage". There is no friendship contract, no friendship laws, etc. No reason to legislate any relationship if it doesn't affect third parties (i.e. and originally, children), except for using the pedagogical function of legislation, aka "what is legal and supported by the state is good and just", besides giving it more power "the state can not only regulate traditional and natural human structures, it can even define them and uproot them completely from their original, freely and traditionally developed meaning".

And then we go in to redefine sex as gender and a load of other diversitary bs, besides using the new legitimacy founded on the pedagogical function of law to stomp and destroy our enemies, who disagree with us. Spiral of silence squared, now with fines, prison and CPS taking your children.

You can see it in Europe and the US. The "slippery slope" is 100% real

>archiving Steven "Far-right? Cant even see it where I stand" Crowder

Kys leftypol

If you believe no is right answer (it is), and someone asks you which way you'll be voting, and you feel like telling them (you could simply tell them it's none of their business), YOU TELL THEM YOU'RE VOTING NO.

For crying out loud cunt, are you Man or Sheep?

Or I can say I didn't vote because I don't want to play along with Turnbull's tricks? This isn't real politics, this is the libnats doing dishonest shit, why would I play?

Do whatever the fuck you want, but don't use "people will think I'm a homophobe" as an excuse not to vote, AND DON'T TELL US TO USE IT AS AN EXCUSE EITHER.

Fucken pissweak cunt....

Men and women are fundamentally different, therefore relationships between men and women have fundamentally different norms and needs of social/legal structures compared to relationships between two men or two women. Heterosexual relationships have a norm and a need for monogamy and long-term stability so as to create partnerships able to raise children as a family unit for multiple decades, whilst homosexual relationships have norms of polyamory, multiple sex partners, and short duration (average 4 year relationship length for paris of gay males, 1 year for pairs of lesbian women.)

Children derive marriage norms & expectations from society, and a generation of children raised with the polyamory and short-duration norms of homosexual "marriages" will have their ability to meet the heterosexual needs of monogamy and long-term stability in marriage diminished. Like with general sexual morality, homosexual norms of gay "marriage" will corrupt heterosexual norms of marriage and lead normal heterosexuals to have expectations of lowered marriage rates, more divorce, more infidelity, and less stable relationships. Less stable marriages lead to broken families, and children raised in broken homes have worse social outcomes that affect society at large via higher welfare, crime, medical costs and so on.

Gay marriage is about replacing the norms & expectations of stable monogamous marriages of heterosexuals (in the minds of children and society at large,) with the norms of unstable polyamourous gay relationships. Any expression that heterosexual marriage norms are better or superior to gay "marriage" norms will be attacked and supressed as homophobic and bigoted. Gay marriage is about dragging the norms & expectations of heterosexual relationships down to the lowest commen denominator of gay instability and polyamory.

Fuck off homophobe bring Australia into the first world

No.

I have the right to marry

Again (((Turnbull's))) """"tricks""""

Why would I play? Even if, I'd sooner vote yes but in this case I know what would happen
>oh noes we accidentally voted for something that makes gay marriage look really bad and completely unfeasible, that Turnbull is a crafty one!
No.

This is dumb.

You really don't and neither do straight people.

You have the right to shut the fuck up and tie a noose, cunt.

Stupid paid jew liar uncle tom traitor yellow bellied bottom bibi bitch asses. If all you can say is fake jews and fake news. Then so the fuck can i

A noose for you hateful bigots

I've seen those two in Grindr, always looking for a third and for fun with drugs.

Pics or it didn't happen

They did that and you posted this so shylock could hand rub, eat bagel with foreskin, sneeze, and rub hands more. Feed shekels to zog constantly bls. And now they're in the public eye. What a coincidence. I saw tinder once. Even cartoon episodes about how gross and skanky you are. All heteros are fake and gross. Tinder and two tinder bitches said so

Indeed you do, you can "marry" as many men as you want and call them all your "husband", I don't mind at all.
What you don't have the right to do is force other people to change their definition of marriage to suite yours.

You sound like you're fat

>BUT MUH HOSPITAL VISITS AND TAX BENEFITS

Die in a fire, leaf

Literally the same if you're defacto or married. There is no difference.

I never understood the term "homophobe" phobia is supposed to mean a fear of something, The feeling most people have towards gays and their behavior is disgust.

he's a jew

The species is called homo. Based societies are homogenous. For you to talk about penises in any bad light and own one means you're a female. Im goin to bed

>“If we make one exception for one community, that being the same-sex couples, where does it stop?”

When you run out of gender combinations obviously you twats

Shame new "genders" keep being made every 3.14 minutes.

Pedos will marry kids

It doesnt make sense because its a pro gay guy that has realised its not looking good for his side so he is trying to stem the flow by suggesting the real redpill is to not vote at all lest you be seen by others as a homophobe... for a private vote

Welcome to the Leftist's Dictionary. Where labels shut down opinions, control the media and sidestep actual arguments, you misogynist antisemite biggot!

Yes he really doesn't make sense at all, but then most fags don't.

>ITT: homophobes

Marriage was once something religiously sacred between a man and a woman, the conception of a new family whose children would secure the future of the tribe.

Marxist scum just throw that through the soil and spat and shit on it.

If gays want to have the same legal status as married couples I don't have a problem, but call it something else.

I don't care. They can identify as whatever they want and still marry each other in my eyes as long as they are legal age

In your dreams you piece of shit

Two Australians were going for a walk in the country. On the way, they came across a sheep with its head stuck in a fence. One man said to the other "I'm gonna get me some of that arse!" So he undid his pants and buggered the bleating sheep.

Once he finished and pulled his pants up he asked the other guy if he wanted a turn. The other guy said "sure," then knelt down and stuck his head in the fence.

>When you run out of gender combinations
And you faggots keep making up more. How's your AIDS?

>Mixing up Australia with new Zealand

Why are Canadians so hateful of gays?

Compelling argument, I see you still haven't responded to my last post - could this be because you're lost for a response?

AIDS is basically a solved issue in my country. There's pills that make you immune from getting it, pills that make you immune from giving it and pills that make you live a normal life if you get it. Pretty much only the absolute trash of society get it and I don't care if they die

>Everyone's definition of marriage is different
>BUT MINE IS THE MOST RIGHT SO FUCK YOU
Why is the alt right always screeching retards?

Heterosexuals are just assmad they have untreatable super gonorrhea

Please fuck off loz.

It's not "my side," it's "what's the best thing for this issue."

You are a dense cunt if you trust our far right parties to write a gay marriage thing to actually help gay people. You are not following this issue correctly if you haven't realised it's about seeping the church and state issue into the debate.

What's going to happen when we start talking about the true final frontier of gay marriage, forcing Catholic priests to marry two men?

I refuse to have anything to do with this at all.

POOFTAS FUCK OFF

That's literally the argument you pooftas are pushing, you want to change the definition of marriage to your definition without even consulting the Australian population.

>Why are Canadians so hateful of gays?
Because Ontario has a dyke Liberal leader that pushes a faggot agenda while ruining our economy with green energy bullshit, and our PM is a selfie-taking attention whore who pushes the gay-trans shit on us at every turn instead of addressing real issues
>pic far left, a convicted pedo that advised on ontarios new GRADE school sex ed curriculum

>Forcing Catholic priest to marry gay men
Because men "of God" who fuck boys have the right to judge others.

You're against gay marriage but for religious pedophilia?

>lol I'm going to bitch about stereotypes whilst being a stereotype
..again, not my side, but getting these cunts to shut the fuck up is a definite goal.

>Someone brings up the pedos in sex Ed redpill
>Do nothing about it and shill pizzafake instead
Keep going leaf

The 'Gong stands strong.

You should apologise for not keeping yourself in the closet and actively damaging society, piece of shit.

You mean like your women do?
Fix your women first, white knight cuck

This sums it up the pedos involvement around the world, just scroll down a bit. This shit was slid so hard by the MSM here is was incredible
archive.is/Tiqnh

Hitler digits will it

No need to change marriage law for this. Change hospital visit laws. I don't need to marry someone to visit them in a hospital.
And the tax exemptions are to benefit kids, since they spend but don't produce anything.

That wont happen with a no vote. No vote = agenda is pushed back here. Then you can complain that the US is dealing with churches being forced to marry gays.

Is Australia this based he won't be locked up for this?

You're right but you still need to stop spreading your faggotry. It's destructive.

>voting against your options to get publicity
>when even your democracy is build on bantz