Can a Burger redpill me on what this DACA issue is about?

Also, how is this related to Trump's fence? Why is it so problematic to treat adults who came to the US as kids illegally no US citizenship?

Not even Germany hands them citizenship. An illegal is an illegal - we deport kids too. Not enough of them, but we do.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565500/Schoolgirl-taken-classroom-police-deported.html
becker-posner-blog.com/2010/10/the-controversy-over-birthright-citizenshipposner.html
americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2017/01/09/296125/ending-daca-will-cost-states-billions-of-dollars/
thestreet.com/story/14293840/1/trump-to-end-daca-and-punt-to-congress-as-plan-may-cost-nation-billions.html
americanprogress
unvis.it/americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2017/01/09/296125/ending-daca-will-cost-states-billions-of-dollars
youtube.com/watch?v=rrtfU-i4G1g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0
youtube.com/watch?v=u4GwdyYVZNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

basically if you've lived here for 20+ years, speak the language fully, pay your taxes, adopt american culture, but your parents did something bad when you were like 2 years old, you're getting shipped to another country.

This is a fucking disgrace and don't let anyone on Sup Forums try to convince you otherwise.

Because you're sending fully grown adults to a country they're unfamiliar with, where they may/may not have any relatives and are liable to start new lives with numerous challenges in front of them. It's pretty depressing desu.

DACA still has to go though. If it was up to me, DACA would be terminated, and current Dreamers would be given a time period to get a green card/citizenship. Failing to comply that, they will be deported, and free to enter the U.S. again so long as they do it legally.

Most people on Sup Forums just don't like Mexicans though. A lot of people arguing against it here haven't even stepped foot on U.S. soil in their lives, or have never actually met a hispanic person in their life.

But that's a minority, vast majority of deportations is going to be off recent arrivals and their twelve kids

Focusing on the weakest is what lefties do

>Also, how is this related to Trump's fence?
It's not a fence, it's a big beautiful wall.

Okay Pablo thanks for the insights.

How can you be paying taxes if you're undocumented? I do not understand why you are all such pussies on this, every European country including Sweden UK Germany etc deports illegals no matter how long they're here for and how old they are

>basically if you've lived here for 20+ years, speak the language fully, pay your taxes, adopt american culture, but your parents did something bad when you were like 2 years old, you're getting shipped to another country.

Yes? We do that too. All European countries do that.

>Because you're sending fully grown adults to a country they're unfamiliar with, where they may/may not have any relatives and are liable to start new lives with numerous challenges in front of them. It's pretty depressing desu.

We just did exactly that with a girl from Nepal.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565500/Schoolgirl-taken-classroom-police-deported.html

She was eventually allowed to return on a temporary student visa - which was a completely illegal way of letting her back in.

Failed anchor babies whose mothers couldn't hold them in until they reached the border before shitting them out have to go back.

No room for failures here.

>Because you're sending fully grown adults to a country they're unfamiliar with, where they may/may not have any relatives and are liable to start new lives with numerous challenges in front of them.
What kind of argument is this? So if you don't have relatives, you're not familiar with your surroundings and have a challenging life you can come to America?

>It's not a fence, it's a big beautiful wall.
He said it is a see-through steel construction with lots of regular openings.

that they are using to steal land from american citizens to build witch they will probably never build but will keep the land.

>Yes? We do that too. All European countries do that.

Reason and laws have been overruled by feelings and race baiting. Corporations fuel liberal outrage because they want cheap labor.

they want people that will do the jobs also there are thousands of jobs Americans will not do cause there to lazy those are the jobs most illegals get. If you lose a job to someone that can not speak English how shit are you at that job

It's not an argument for why Dreamers should be allowed to stay, it's an explanation as to why so many people are upset with DACA being terminated. Learn to read.

>cheap labor

This is the worst of it all. These immigrants risk their lives, live in inhumane conditions, work straneous jobs for shitty pay and no rises, sleep with one eye open in fear of deportation, and somehow that's okay with people who try to justify it by calling it "the American Dream".

Corporations that hire illegal immigrants should be harshly penalized desu.

DACA's are basically all college educated though.

DACA's ARE competition for jobs Americans want to do, but are also willing to do them for less for sponsorship.

Illegal immigrants aren't hired because they're better workers, they're hired because they're willing to put up with shitty working conditions and low wages out of fear of being deported or being unable to find a job.

This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

On the Mexico side

Then there's a no mans land

And then a solid concrete wall

Actually, I take this back. This only applies to unskilled labor.

is right though. Dreamers aren't just run-of-the-mill workers who can't speak English, they're college educated.

they also have to pay 250 a year to stay in the US and have no arrests how about we deport everyone that does not do that would be a whole lot less republicans in the us

Bait harder pleb

>speak the language
I hear these dreamers and they barely speak english. The ones who are comprehensible sound like they've rehearsed their sound byte dozens of time so they can say it and sound American. These fucks could have atarted the citizenship process if they wanted, but instead they've been happy to take advantage of american gibs with minimal effort. Regardless of how they came here as minors, they've been breaking the law at least since the age of 18. If they were truly law abiding citizens they would have gone home and applied for legal entry. No sympathy for criminals.

>t's an explanation as to why so many people are upset with DACA being terminated
Well, they're wrong.

>On the Mexico side
>Then there's a no mans land
>And then a solid concrete wall
Really? How is that going to work. Most of border areas don't have that much space.

>your parents did something bad when you were like 2 years old
Muddying the waters much pablo?

If they lived here for 20+ years and never once tried to become a legal citizen they are definitely not worth keeping because they probably couldn't have passed the citizenship exam. Fuck them.

What the fuck are you talking about? People are being sent to countries they weren't raised in, feeling like foreigners and leaving behind their old lives behind, and others can sympathize with that. What about it is """"wrong"""""?

This isn't an argument, it's an emotional appeal. People feel bad, and I'm explaining why they feel bad, doesn't matter if you think it's justified or not.

Just throw in in prison

They arent citizens and they arent people, so anyone from ages 1 to 100 can go

not bait if ya look at the facts more republican people are on welfare than others so would not pay the 250.

Germans will never understand DACA.

You would have to come from a country where illegal immigrants could potentially be kicked out to understand

Maybe they can get some advice from their parents.

>What about it is """"wrong"""""?
Sympathizing with criminals. Do I need to draw it for you?

>do not hire white
>do not hire talent
>do hire minorities
>do hire at lower wages
>do blame wypipo for wage gap
>competition

there clearly is no way to discern a troll fro a retard these days

STOP FUCKING CALLING ME PABLO!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS JUAN!!!!!!!!

GOD THIS WORLD MAKES ME SICK!!!! I'VE SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE HERE NOW TO ONLY GO SOMEWHERE IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I DIDNT DO!!!!

FUCK THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you weren't such a lazy fuck you could research it on your own. And you eurocunts call us lazy and "ignorant," when you need our help explaining murican things.

>they want people that will do the jobs also there are thousands of jobs Americans will not do cause there to lazy those are the jobs most illegals get.
whatiseconomics.jpeg

Or at least in certain areas

The spots with the most risk, I think it was said

Probably places where there's less in the way of natural barriers or existing enforcement

If you enforced that on all American citizens you'd deport like 99% of the nigger population. So I'm all for it.

>pay 250 usd a year
>meanwhile go to college paid by taxpayers worth thousands
>not being said taxpayer since you're illegal
Ok.

Obama wants more democrat voters.
Obama lies to illegals and promises something he cannot deliver legally.
Obama illegally uses Executive Action to legislate DACA.
Congress does nothing about Obama usurping power.
Supreme Court does nothing.
Trump is elected.
Trump gets rid of Obama's illegal DACA.
Trump says it is Congress's job to legislate laws.
People are mad at the person following the law.
Reality is it is all Obama's fault for being the liar that he is and trying to legislate new laws.
DACA protestors should be outside of Obama's mansion and calling him out on his lies.

There was an attempt at legislation called the Dream act, which attempted to effectively legalize certain illegals if they fit certain criteria, namely if they were brought as children (under 16) and have a high school diploma. These people are known as "dreamers."

The legislation never even had a vote as far as I know, but in 2013 when immigration reform failed, Obama used the definition as the basis for a executive order called DACA (Deferred action for childhood arrivals). As executive, he has the right to prioritize law enforcement resources, which is how he justified the order. However, it also included using resources to grant work visas, which is not at all legal. However, the republicans in congress being corporate whores and sellouts, they never did anything to stop it.

When Trump took office, he didn't immediately end the program, mostly because he feels that legalizing these people is fair, so long as he gets everything else he wants.

Ahh i see from your flag you do not live in america so you do not understand that our taxes do not pay for college and yes they do pay taxes.

Birthright citzenship is bullshit too. Read Posner's article on it.
becker-posner-blog.com/2010/10/the-controversy-over-birthright-citizenshipposner.html
Trump could stop birthright citizenship tomorrow, citing Posner. Just tell State Dept. and SSA to stop recognizing it.
I.e. never mind DACA kiiids, even anchor babies have no right to be citizens. Of course DACA kiiids have no right.
Only cucks support birthright citizenship.
As an alternative, consider that service in the mobile infantry guarantees citizenship. Do you want to know more?

not topping this kek today

America is a fucking shit hole in some areas, that's why.

It's the dumb regressive left and all the other people that drink the kool-aid of our fucking Soviet propaganda machine called CNN.

>Can a Burger redpill me on what this DACA issue is about?

Mexicans brought their kids from their country to live in the US of A. Daca just meant that they weren't targeted for deportation merely for existing.

>Why is it so problematic to treat adults who came to the US as kids illegally no US citizenship?

It isn't a problem. They just want to stay here, gain the benefits and not have to be responsible. Any person, age +18 has the right to apply for citizenship if they pass the requirements. Any Daca "kid" that grew up in the US of A and speaks english should pass citizenship or access their green card easily.

It all comes down to wanting their gibs and avoiding responsibility for it.

>You would have to come from a country where illegal immigrants could potentially be kicked out to understand

We deport more people per capita than you. Just because you believe in the Sup Forums delusions, doesn't mean I don't understand DACA.

What I do not understand is why it is such an issue. Current law in Germany says illegals who were BORN in Germany or came to Germany as kids are just like any other illegals and can be deported.

People broke the law so much that Obama tried to make it legal. Even though it's Congress's job and not the President's. But he's never respected America's system, culture, or laws anyway.

>Still don't know what happened to the Department of Defense's missing 6-10 trillion dollars under Obama.
>Department of Defense reports to the President

someone redpill on why faggots misuses quotation marks like this faggot I replied to

>If you weren't such a lazy fuck you could research it on your own.
I did. I got 20 articles on how unfair it is that "dreamers" aren't allowed to stay. So I came here and asked what the fuck the issue is.

americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2017/01/09/296125/ending-daca-will-cost-states-billions-of-dollars/
thestreet.com/story/14293840/1/trump-to-end-daca-and-punt-to-congress-as-plan-may-cost-nation-billions.html

>Any Daca "kid" that grew up in the US of A and speaks english should pass citizenship or access their green card easily.
How so?

Archived that

>americanprogress org/issues/immigration/news/2017/01/09/296125/ending-daca-will-cost-states-billions-of-dollars
unvis.it/americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2017/01/09/296125/ending-daca-will-cost-states-billions-of-dollars

>our taxes do not pay for college
Do you think government grants come from Alienbux?

>and yes they do pay taxes
False, a minority of them do. I might as well say they're all rapists and we'd be near equal in accuracy.

>feels
>illegal
AHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

Children always pay for the retarded decisions of their parents. How is the situation of "dreamers" special or new.

buildwallnaoplz

rome is for romans

ah, so you just came here to rub the fourteenth amendment in our noses? nice

Here is a video of muslims beating germans and laughing about how they are going to outbreed you out of your country:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrtfU-i4G1g

>People feel bad
Nobody cares, you don't get US rights just because your parents committed human trafficking. Get out.

Obummer wrote an executive order then stupid people think it be a law n sheet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0

Kill your entire kike family, and then kill yourself.

Nice bait

>depressing desu.
lol Japan just sent a 18 year old, BORN IN JAPAN, to a country he has never lived in because his foreign mother is from there.
So you should rejoice DESU, we re just like superior Japan!!! Desu ne nani kimchata ching chang banga lang.!!

> have never actually met a hispanic person in their life
HERE'S the statement that outs you. Proximity has redpilled every fucker on here. No one from rural Massachusetts is on here because they never saw a nigger or spic in real life. That's why they're anti-racist. We're redpilled by actual proximity and having to deal with these fucking non-whites.

Thanks for the video. Here is one from America, you will like.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4GwdyYVZNk

The dreamers played the identity politics game. The Left wing in America told them they should be proud to be illegal migrants brought to America as children. The encouraged them to virtue signal, to become a new oppressed minority group. A new group of victimized people of the white system of oppression.

But when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Had the arguments been kept purely in the bounds of legality and utilitarian morality, they would not be in trouble. Instead however they chose to make appeals to emotion, and then leverage that appeal with a call to political action against the Republican party.

The consequences for doing so should have been obvious. But snowflakes are gonna believe they are special and won't face any consequences.

>wages increase for said jobs
>people start doing them
Wow, it's almost like nobody wants to be a slave for 15 cents an hour.

spics were spics, obama did nothing to enforce laws, now laws are being enforced, then kikes/spics/sjws and the liberal media calls in racisss. It's as woo lord as you can imagine. Repeal DACA, enforce the law.

wow $5,920 is the maximum Federal Grant amount an individual student may receive based on many qualifying factors. that will pay for what 3 txt book and a lunch at mcdonolds

Also to note Obama initially said he couldn't implement it alone but after he did he considered it a temporary measure. If this is the case then it's mostly the media that's clinging to it as something important.
Let's not forget all the other scandals like fast and furious and the 2014 migrant crisis. It had to stop at some point and Trump and Bannon said they'll look for alternative solutions for those here.

Meant to reply to this also.

then do not bitch when they find people that will do the work for that little so they do not have to pass the expense on to the consumer. if farmers payed what white Americans wanted for the job the Mexicans do you would be paying 5 to 10 bucks for a head of lettuce instead of 1 to 2

Future democrat voters whos parents came here illegally. So we are kicking them out before they start voting democrat.

liberals want to incentivize illegal immigration

No one blames the parents for their gambit to try and guilt trip the United States into getting to live there. They really should be glad that they were able to live in America for as long as they have been allowed to. All these sob stories trying to appeal to ones emotions are used to cover the fact that they shouldnt have been there in the first place.

You have to go back

Fucking this.
Undocumented faggots dont pay shit. They are harming the economy with tax kikery, undercutting wages,etc...
And of course the social problems from these illegal niggers. Fuck them!

>Not knowing fucking anything
I'm not talking about the Federal Government giving it to Pablo. I'm talking about actual grants. When a school gives you money, do you think it comes from thin air? The Federal Government funds Universities and Organizations (which fund Universities) with tax revenue to encourage scholarship programs. When you get a $180,000 free ride, most of that came from tax dollars. DACA abuse this the most.

>DACA students get social security numbers to be entered into the high school system.
>Scholarships prioritize people with poor parents
>DACA students' parents have no social security number (non-DACA illegals)
>DACA students' parents make $0 in the system
>DACA get top scholarships, meant for Americans, with American tax money

They're a blight and you shield them because you want so desperately to be the Khaleesi that all the brown people love because you helped them kill your fellow "evil" whites. You are the White Left. The Baizuo.

I'm a nazi and I agree with these posts

You would also live in a nice country and watch your welfare bill plummet because the standard of living would shoot up

But muh consumers... desu Americans deserve it

african americans are 13% of the US population and will remain 13% of the US population in 50 years.

Hey, at least we can kick your ass at basketball, amirite mohammad?

>arguments from facebook

Plz be trolling, you dumb nigger faggot.

>and will remain 13% of the US population in 50 years.
Not if Trump loses. Look how blacks are treated in any hispanic country.

>african americans are 13% of the US population and will remain 13% of the US population in 50 years.
In 50 years everyone will be african.

don't incentivize illegal immigration

Daca is a program to allow illegal immigrants who were minors when they entered the country have work visas and temporary amnesty in exchange for registering with immigration authorities.

The problem with the program is that it was created by presidential edict against the will of the Congress. It undermines rule of law and ignores completely the checks and balances built into our system of government. It is a blatant executive overreach.

We should have refoms to immigration policy making it easier to come here legally from other parts of the Americas. We should have some form of amnesty for people brought as children (I'd favor it requiring renouncing other citizenship and being made fully American; if this is really their only home they can put their chips all in) However, it is the job of the legislature to write and ammend laws. The president is there to sign/veto and oversee the agencies that enforce them

>we use them as borderline slave labour
ah the old liberal argument

>We should have refoms to immigration policy making it easier to come here legally from other parts of the Americas.
That's the polite thing to do, but it's a horrible thing to do.

Countries are not equal. The world wants to live in the USA, yet we are only 5% of the world. They cannot all fit, only the best are allowed. If you want to see what happens when 1/7th of the planet moves here, visit India.

>fully grown adults
>never tried to become legal in this entire time
fuck off send your stupid ass with them

of course it outs him as a man from Florida i hope that bitch gets a rope

DACA was going to expire anyway, so they really should have thought about becoming a citizen instead of coasting along on the program. Personal responsibility seems to be in short supply among wetbacks. Like, how long did some of these people have to try and become US citizens? Accept your mistakes and deal with the consequences.

are you retarded?

If illegals could work on the books they'd be doing other jobs too. The reason nobody wants those jobs is the pay is too low or the conditions are worse than competing work. If the agricultural sector had similar benifits, overtime pay rules, hours, and stability to McDonald's it wouldn't be an issue

If whites must all suffer because of a few slave owning ancestors generations back...

>african americans are 13% of the US population and will remain 13% of the US population in 50 years.
Sorry, but I do not believe this at all. Africa is booming, by 2050, Africa will have 3 billion inhabitants. They will find ways to get to Latin America and from there will make it to America. Alternatively, Democratic presidents will fly them in under "refugee relocation" programs. Republicans are already defunding planned parenthood programs which will end up resulting in a boom in babies born to black women.

There is a reason why America is heading towards 50% plus Hispanic, black, Asian, Arab and mixed race people.

Germany will go the same way, no doubt, but don't tell me America isn't.

all you pro-DACA faggots are in favor of putting illegal immigrants in perpetual fear of deportation so you can work them to death at slave wages

I fucking see you jews doing what jews do

Hasta la vista

It was said during the press briefing today trump wont sign a clean DACA. So the meaning is quite clear
>congress cant do the bridge act / extend DACA 3 years
>RINOs have to deal with it before midterms or they are fucked
>Dealing with it involves working with Trump.

Trump will trade the wall and RAISE for DACA. This will stop mexican population growth and encourage whites to move to the US.

The US will become a bigger white majority over time, meaning he will be saving the white race long after he is gone from office

Nazis will cry about it too and stab him in the back with tiki torchs whenever they can