Milo yiannopoulos appreciation thread

milo yiannopoulos appreciation thread

> did far more to advance right-wing, nationalist causes than you ever did
> was instrumental in gamergate, which is widely considered to be the populist rights first "victory" and likely indirectly led to the rise of trumpism
> probably was a big part of the reason that trump actually got elected in 2016, as milo was at the height of his popularity then, and was out on the road dismantling the left and spreading right-wing talking points to young people who otherwise never would have heard them
> is fucking hilarious
> can out talk basically anyone
> had a talent for dismantling the left-wing media that is unsurpassed by ANYONE on the scene today, including alex jones, tucker carlson, sean hannity, or even donald trump himself
> TERRIFIED the left more than ANYBODY before or since, with the possible exception of president trump
> you probably won't ever actually win the culture war unless you APOLOGIZE IMMEDIATELY for believing the obvious lie "that he is a pedophile" when he obviously is not and was not saying anything of the sort in that video clip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0F4r-skq_mA
youtube.com/watch?v=hcidBo3TIUM
youtu.be/-SWj9vx5dHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only faggots have a strong opinion on him either way. i don't see any difference between him and spencer or mike enoch or any of the other eceleb alt-righters. the signal to noise ratio is low, but they all do their small part.

so explain to me this "e-celeb" meme pls. because the alt-right, populism, trumpism, and everythign that is happening today in right-wing politics sprang up on the internet. literally all of it. it didn't come from the fucking jew owned media. so when you shill for the idea that there is something wrong with "e-celebs" and whatever, are you essentially saying that people should get their information from the jew owned media?

because basically it sounds like you're either A) a fucking viacom shill or B) a moron who hasn't thought out his opinions or positions

>> you probably won't ever actually win the culture war unless you APOLOGIZE IMMEDIATELY for believing the obvious lie "that he is a pedophile" when he obviously is not and was not saying anything of the sort in that video clip.
I'm seriously curious if he's going to recover from this.

it's sad because his movement that he was creating on college campuses was really important. he was doing really great work. work that is actually instrumental to Sup Forumss political ends, but maybe they're too stupid to understand that. now that he is consider "an unperson" by mainstream politics, his movement is dying and so are the hopes of the populist right. i don't think they realize that.
the right isn't really that good at marketing themselves. there is only one milo on the right, but there are like 100 milo's on the left. without him, we've really got nothing.

Yeah, I agree with pretty much with what you said and he was doing great work.

Some say he will recover, but I'm not certain if they are genuinely serious - I hope they are.

Oh, and Bill Maher still has a show who straight up defended pedophilia in the past on national TV.

youtu.be/0F4r-skq_mA

i have never in my life cried "homophobia" but it's pretty clear that if milo had said the same thing about a 13 year old banging an older woman, nobody would have given a fuck. most people would have nodded their heads "yup".

i mean, the thing is that some 13 year old kids end up kicked out of their house, cut off from their families, on the streets, doing drugs, mixed up in prostitution, running the risk of being taken by human traffickers, involved in crime, and all sorts of other shit. it's kind of really immensely intellectually dishonest to suggest that a young man in that position can't benefit from a liason with an older party. like i don't care how "upset" the idea of pedophilia makes you, that's just a fucking plain intellectual reality.
i am satisfied with milo's comments when he originally made them, where he clearly said that the age of consent was "about right" in our soicety (where it is basically the highest of anywhere in the developed world). i am content that when he said that he is basically signalling that the older party should still be prosecuted, and should still be treated like a predator (because they are).

that doesn't mean you have to be intellectually dishonest about the reality that the homeless kid that gets saved from crime, suicide or human trafficking didn't benefit from his relationship with the older male.

to me it just kind of became one of those instances where the right-wingers melted down like snowflakes and put their feelz before the facts. i hate to say that, and i don't expect anybody to be perfect, so i'm not judging them for it, but that's basically what happened there.

This is the second thread on this washed-up pedo.

Stop, Milo. Suck a dick and go to sleep.

how much would i be willing to bet that all of the people calling milo a pedo are actually /leftypol/ shills just doing what /leftypol/ shill do?? hmmmmmm, i wonder

Yeah, I can understand that, and I suppose exceptions can be made.

i mean jesus, these kids get kicked out of the house BECAUSE they are gay, you know?

and my god man, i fucking hate fags. i think they're so emotionally and spiritually bankrupt. i am certain that literally a MAJORITY of them ARE pedos and deviants and all around horrible people. i think the drive to fuck other men is a mental illness in and of itself.

but IMO it's also pretty clear that milo is none of that and is not about any of that. and even if i am wrong, i am certain that there was nothing in his comments to suggest otherwise.

just my opinion, whatever. seems clear to me though.

I appreciate Milo giving the gay community the knowledge that just because you're gay, doesn't mean you have to be a filthy Marxist.

There is alternative paths.

I used to like this fag, then I got milo-pilled and realized he's just a typical Jew that will say anything to make money.

He's using all of you idiots by being an edgy faglord.

Is OP Milo? No one else gives a shit

calling him a jew is a much better argument than calling him a pedophile.
i think the merits of his accomplishments speak for themselves though.
do you really think trump would have been elected if not for him? milo had a lot to do with our current political scene, more than people normally give him credit for.
remember he had a lot to do with gamergate, which is like the proto-trump movement. and his campus tours were garnering a TON of positive attention for right-wing politics in the weeks and months running up to the election. he was prob the single biggest media personality who contributed to trumps election. moreso, i would say, than even alex jones.
i look at how close that election was and i think "prob we wouldn't have won if not for milo" and then i think "how can i put him down as being 'one of them" once i accept that fact??

THE BLACK PILL

After the Boomers are exterminated during the Day of the Pillow, Milo's degeneracy will be considered fascist hate speech as he leads the conservative movement with fellow white supremacist Steven "Make the Jews Scream Louder" Crowder from prison.

THE BLACK PILL

i am unabashedly a huge fan of milo yiannopoulos. i made this thread because i think he got a raw deal. i think he spoke casually and sort-of didnt articulate his idea about pedophilia properly. i think what he said was intellectually true.
i'm not a defender of gays or pedos. they suck. they're awful. gays are mostly degenerate pieces of shit.
but my god man, what does a man have to do to be accepted? just because he's gay? he has done enough for us. just let it go. give the man a pass. he obviously is not a pedophile as he has spoken out very vocally AGAINST pedophilia throughout his entire career. damn.

lol wtf is "the day of the pillow" pls??

>used to do well written well researched articles with a bit of sass
>used to have some tact

Now is just a pure provocateur and worst of all just a very lazy individual. His college campus talks would just be him saying fabulous and various forms of "feminists are cancer sweety"(as he giggles to himself)

He turned his back on any sort of effort whatsoever and instead became a shallow meme of a meme that spent all day doing cocaine and going campus to campus being as pointlessly annoying as possible. He is as terrible for the right as identity politics is for the left. Calling the other side retarded little monsters does little to garner their allegiance too you as Dems found out in the 2016 election.

Honestly, the fact that he "gave the alt-right a fair hearing" while we all had no clue what that meant introduced many people to right wing thinking and i'm kinda happy that I can finally see the light.

Isn't he just some typical (((scam artist)))? What ever happened to that straight white male college fund money (like $100,000 or something) he talked about that got put under the rug.

>His college campus talks would just be him saying fabulous and various forms of "feminists are cancer sweety"(as he giggles to himself)
this is so untrue. like this just isn't even based anywhere in any sort of reality.

>and realized he's just a typical Jew that will say anything to make money.
how do you know?

to some extent I think he is, but I believe he believes in what he preaches(at least most of it)

When's that free speech week at Berkeley?

Now that the dust has settled... Is it ok to admit I like both?

wut? no he gave the grants to 10 people.
he is like a fucking multi-multi-millionaire from selling the kernel a long time ago, and i'm sure breitbart paid him well too. wtf man?? what is with people accusing him of scamming for pittance??

>After the Boomers are exterminated during the Day of the Pillow
K E K
E
K

i like both too. honestly don't know what Sup Forumss issue is with either of them.
esp spencer. like wtf do they have against spencer? fucking retards.
at least milo is gay and partly jewish so you can understand why they might be apprehensive.

i dunno, i think last week of sept, not sure though

That's actually one of his biggest assets, since he's able to turn identity politics on them. It's like what Candace Owens is doing for black women.

Do we have proof of that? His site says it but anyone can put some shit on a site and sell it as truth. Also who gives a shit if he's rich, he's a Jew they don't think about money like it's something you can have enough of they want all of it

i mean if you're politically active and you have a political agenda, you should at least be able to recognize that you have to reach out and sell your message to more than just white males. period. even more than just white people. more than half of the babies born in the US today are nonwhite, and that's not even counting illegals. so i mean all of these people who just write milo off are more or less just burying any hopes they have of furthering their own political ideology.
i'm not a fan of compromising your values, or pretending to like people you don't like just for the purposes of using them, personally, but i'm surprised that they don't seem to understand the necessity of a dude like milo and just how much they personally need him.

^^^ This.

The guy was larping anyway. Same goes for the rest of these new alt-whatever Youtube personalities.

without their memes they've got no material.

Also

MILO DEFENDED WHITES AFTER CVILLE AND REFUSED TO DENOUNCE

>his is so untrue. like this just isn't even based anywhere in any sort of reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcidBo3TIUM

Neck yourself you insufferable tard, I am assuming all you have been doing is watching his videos circa 2014 or older where he was still eloquent and gave a damn.

well i think it's safe to say that milo is a prime target of the left-wing media, and if it weren't true they'd be all over it, jumping at the opportunity to prove that he is a fraud. lord knows they tried to sell that angle while he was still putting the grant together.

but i haven't seen anything anywhere to suggest that it's not true. and again, that's an awfully high profile act of literal criminal fraud to perpetrate for absolutely no reason when you've got plenty of money. like it just doesn't make sense what you're saying. it's so public and visible if you were to defraud somethign like that you would definitely get caught.

This

Also 13 yomold is early teens , Merisharts love love love to plaster their bullcrap definitely ition of pedophilia Wich in Merisharts covers 0-18yrs

0-11 is a pedo

that was a great speech, are you serious? i watched that live, and there were many, many others, so even if you pulled out the one that you thought was the least substantive, it doesn't really support your point.
i won't neck myself. you aren't even making any sense. just another angry person who can't deal with milo and how awesome he is.

If he's so great why don't you marry him then!

Milo redpilled millions of people into the Alt Lite, and a large percentage of those have gone full Alt Right, myself included.

Besides being a coalburner, Milo did nothing wrong.

>gets molested
>doesn't help find the molester priest who could still be on the loose
>haha I actually went for him and I liked it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He's a spent cartrige that helped Trump get elected and nothing more

seriously nobody who complains about "ecelebs" or "youtube personalities" is really "one of us" though, because the entire alt-right, trumpism, populist movement, whatever you want to call right-wing politics these days, sprung up on right-wing media. it didn't come from mainstream jew owned media. people like you are basically trying to put down our infrastructure and delegitimize it, sending people back to the good old fashioned jew owned television where people can be told exactly what you WANT them to be told!

cuz not a gay

I agree that he's well past the prime of his influence (early 2016), but that doesn't mean we can't appreciate what he did

>Pedophile
>Faggot
>E-Celebrity
>Racemixer

Is this bait?

because milo is one of the good guys. he knows the truth and won't come out and say shit like that just to virtue signal and gain points. that's why i respect him.
people who think he just says "whatever" to be popular don't remember just how dangerous and unpopular it was to speak out against feminism in 2013 and 2014. it was people like milo, and really milo in particular, who changed all of that. i think a lot of people have come along and gotten into politics after the 2016 election and they don't really understand the evolution of things and of our culture.

anyone who complains about "e-celebs" is really /leftypol/ because if you disparage the dissemination of info on the internet, or the personalities who aid in such dissemination, you're basically trying to drive people back to the jew owned television, where establishment neocons and zionist jews control all of the information and form the narrative.

internet and "e-celebs" are the last bastion of freedom and free-flowing information, for the time being at least.

Milo regrets what he said, but it's still interesting how everyone seems to forget he was the victim here. I do some work in a mental facility and it's not uncommon to see rape victims denying what happened to them, trying to make excuses for the abuser and sometimes even refusing to identify them to cope with what happened. This whole "whatever... it wasn't a big deal, it probably taught me things" attitude is very common in people with PTSD. I don't know if Milo has even gone to therapy for what happened to him, but as outrageous as his words were, they still made sense in context.

What part of the culture war do you think Milo even stands for? What do you think is his endgame? Does he even have one?

Let me answer for you: he does not. And this is the major problem with him. He wishes to perpetuate the very conditions that led to the civilization he rails against. So he's against feminism. Maybe he's even against Muslims and gay marriage. Great. But what is it that he's for? Nothing that I can tell. And a country without a unifying vision leads to the very philosophies of nihilism, relativism and materialism that made our countries the soulless hellholes they are today.

People need meaning, and Milo does not offer any meaning beyond a fight with things that he perceives as bad, which is ironically the exact same thing that his enemies offer. And this is why I will never see him as anything other than a vacuous e-celeb cashing in on a trend.

Yeah he was pretty fucking effective. Even normies liked him.

Too bad every faggot is a pedo

it's easy to say that now, because you're obviously someone that came along into politics after or around the 2016 election. if you weren't then you would 100% know that in 2013 or 2014 talking about feminism and putting it down WAS the platform. it was 10 times more controversial than it is now. the left-wing political correctness machine seemed UNSTOPPABLE and honestly milo was the most mainstream guy who stood up to it and said "no, fuck this".

it's easy to look back now that it's ok to poo poo on feminism and say "oh, hur durrr, poo poo on feminism, who cares", but in the context of the time, it was a really big deal to hear him talking about how "the wage gap wasn't real". i mean that was something that you like just "weren't allowed to say' back then. if you think i'm wrong, just look at all of the outrage that milo elicited over his career. it's true that many of his statements are tame now, but they were totally brash and almost revolutionary at the time.

He's a libertarian, and his mission is to dismantle the left and normalize right-wing views.

every faggot except him. it's pretty clear from the statements everyone is talking about that he clearly condemns pedophilia. you'd have to do a lot of stretching and mental gymnastics to really believe milo is a pedo. it's almost to the point where i don't even believe people when they say they think he's a pedo. i'm pretty sure 99.99% of them are /leftpol/ shills just trying to pretend they're one of us and play their angles as usual

>Milo
>Cashing in a trend
Nufaggot spotted
Milo was one of the few who CREATED the trend, you now so gleefully and unafraid bask in, you utter spastic
What were YOU doing in 2014,2015 you bandwagon hopper drooling retard?

This

Milo is over-rated by his fans and underrated by his critics.

Unfortunately he is losing relevance because bashing the progressive left has become old-hat. The new fight is against the anti-white agenda, the technocrats, and I guess still the globalists.

Unforunately milo seems hesitant to touch the anti-white agenda after Charolettesville. Although, Alex Jones is now starting to address it which is crazy

Does Milo still do college tours?

I was never one of his cheerleaders at the time but it is shocking how comprehensively he has been silenced and no-platformed.

It's only since he's disappeared that I've what a fucking threat he was to the left, had that perfect mix of mockery and fact to cut them down.

it's fucking freaky how many people on here don't seem to understand this, man.
making fun of feminism, or right-wing politics of any sort, wasn't any kind of "trend" in 2013 or 2014. it was basically considered a "dead thing" and a losing argument if you were gonna take it up. it was truly the darkest hour for the right. milo was still there fighting on and on though.

it's weird because to people who got into politics after the rise of trump and everything, his comments and points seem really tame. "hurr durrr, who cares about someone making fun of feminism", yeah, well at the time it was a REALLY BIG DEAL.
milo is one of the guys, probably THE guy, that paved the way for Trump.
he is a hero. he deserves a LOT better than he has gotten as far as treatment from the political right is concerned.

> did far more to advance right-wing, nationalist causes than you ever did
probably

> can out talk basically anyone
> is fucking hilarious
no

Reminder to all nufaggots, cucks , shills and haters:

he's definitely anti-authoritarian Marxists

Irrelevant to my argument

His own proclamations of being a "cultural libertarian" are untrue if he positions himself against feminism, Islam and such. Libertarians are supposed to be lasseiz-faire and shouldn't have any problem if one cultural idea becomes dominant.

And furthermore, what right-wing views is he even attempting to normalize? Not once have I ever heard him touch on economic issues.

So once again, I ask what it is that he actually supports and why it is that he is helpful. If he does not provide a direction or vision, then what is the point of his rhetoric? People will simply lapse into the same ideas that perpetuate current society if they have nothing new to latch onto.

It's nufaggots man
Unthankful kids than just crawled out of their moms cunt and think they know it all

Don't forget your Father's, little bitches
Repsect the OG or you're just indestingushable from a pig in your total MINDLESSNESS and unappreciation of things that were earned with struggle by people before you than you now enjoy

i know he is starting a whole new college tour this fall, in september, i believe. i dunno if milo will touch pro-white stuff. that's still cancer and instaban material to talk about in public. if he does he will get no platformed the same way the altright is now. i mean, they already basically try to no-platform milo any chance they get.

but it's true, milo is a victim of his own success in many ways. he was so successful at pushing hte overton window to the right and reforming the political scene that he almost made himself irrelevant. you bash feminism to some kid that got into politics after the 2016 election and it's like " who gives a fuck man". they really don't know what it was like just a few short years before that.

it's weird because i still remember how shocking it was to hear someone stand up on TV and say "the wage gap isn't real!" or something like that. stuff that we take for granted as true today. i mean there is almost no question that milo can be singlehandedly credited with bringing the destruction of the wagegap myth to the mainstream political scene. it was a big no-no to touch that one for most of obama's term.

>Irrelevant to my argument
it's so relevant to your argument, you just didn't understand fully. it's no big deal.
lol i know dude. it's fucking weird to see
fucking fuck man! i am a meme war and gamergate veteran! i am on my fucking third tour of memeduty now!!

>It's only since he's disappeared that I've what a fucking threat he was to the left, had that perfect mix of mockery and fact to cut them down.
yup

>Muh clear vision

Nobody cares about your arbitrarily demands for others in order to be qualified as """legit""" in your fuckers ,faggot

Nobody cares about his vision
His actions speak more than any ideological wet dreams cucklet like yourself are having

He's the one man war machine whose purpose is to destroy our enemies -Libshits and Pisslamists- the foot soldiers of the Juden

My argument is that Milo doesn't stand for anything and that is why he is pointless. Your reply was that he was good because he broke what were taboos at the time.

To which I can argue back that even if you are correct and that he single-handedly caused the resurgence of the right (which I would very much dispute), it was not his ideas that mattered in this resurgence, in part because he has no ideas and only makes negative arguments. Again, it's all "We shouldn't have this" but nothing of "We should have this"

>Media Jew
>Homosexual with a preference for black men
>Likes his drinking buddies to be women
>Prefers to work with straight white men

WTF? Does anyone actually take this guy seriously?

i mean you're clearly someone who wasn't there at the time and didn't know the political context in which he was speaking. if you did, i don't think there's any way you could be making this argument.
it only sounds like "there is no idea" to you because you aren't politically active in a time when militant tyrannical feminism is the dominant political ideology. there's a counterbalance now. there is donald trump now. there is "another side" now. and it wasn't there back then. i mean you don't understand, it LITERALLY, REALLY was NOT THERE back then.
so yeah, there was a point to it. yeah, it did stand for something. you just aren't able to understand that because you're used to a vastly different political context and are probably fairly new to politics and stuff, which is fine, nothing wrong with that, we all start out somewhere, and over time i guess you'll see how political landscapes change, sometimes drastically, and new people come along without ever really understanding all of the work and effort that went into getting them where they are presently. i mean it's whatever, i don't really expect you to understand, but you aren't right, and i know mostly anyone who was there and politically aware at that time will know exactly what i'm talking about. even the people on the right who hated milo more than anything because he was gay supported him and "tolerated" him throughout most of his career because of what he was doing. even richard spencer and people like millennial woes were at least "lukewarm" to him. that's because what he was doing was revolutionary, unique, and made real change in the world. you just have no idea man. no idea.

>Pepe
Your part of the problem, not that I'm surprised at a German posting shit like this

All Milo does is give tours that make fun of liberals when in truth he probably wants liberals to stay in power so he can continue to have a job. And that's probably why he doesn't advocate for anything or have any sort of goal. Even if he does manage to silence the feminists and the Muslims all on his own, he'd simply sit back and watch them take over again so he could continue to make money ranting about them. Easier to do that than to unite a civilization.

>shouldn't have a problem if one cultural idea becomes dominant

Progressive-left ideas became oppressive to anybody who disagreed with them, so obviously that is in opposition to libertarianism. I think Milo's actions make sense in the frame of libertarianism

>economics
He vaguely talks about the free-market and stuff like that.

>What is he even attempting to normalize
Anything and everything. He just wants the authoritarian-left to fuck off and let women be women, men be men, and faggots be faggots I guess? I think in his frame of mind, he wouldn't care if a woman was a feminist, he only cares because they are actually authoritarians.

Milo isn't a "thought-leader" or something. I don't even think he takes himself that seriously. He's a contrarian court-jester type of guy who just wants to break the conditioning.

I don't even like him, I think all faggots should be thrown off of roofs, but I appreciate the damage he did to the left. The enemy of my enemy is my ally.

I unironically believe number one reason for worshipping this degenerate pussyhole is a simple closet-faggot crush.

>Blablabla speculation,accusation , speculation

Come back when you have real tangible arguments you utter moron
Milo has done more for our cause than anyone else, period
Stay mad cuckboi
And yes Pepe is literally the bread and butter of pol, our proud creation and legacy you newfaggot

He is my favorite race mixing kike faggot. Love you Milo.

>Progressive-left ideas became oppressive to anybody who disagreed with them, so obviously that is in opposition to libertarianism. I think Milo's actions make sense in the frame of libertarianism
the guy is completely shot. arguing that libertarians shouldn't be upset about an oppressive and totalitarian political philosophy that is threatening them and their freedoms is insane. totally insane. this guy is spewing nonsense and bad arguments all over this thread. i highly suspect genuine autism
and i'll tag him so he sees this

>Implying every single healthy hight T man doesn't have the urge to pump his virile seed in Milo's bleached boicunt at first sight

>Milo has done more for our cause than anyone else, period
this cannot be overstated enough and it's very sad that the man will probably never get the credit he deserves for it.

one of those things, apparently, where people who weren't there just don't know and don't understand how the change from total leftism to a real two party system happened.

It seems that you've fallen into his cult of personality if all you can do is tell me that I'm wrong without posting in what way I'm wrong.

And for the record, I was around for Gamergate and did actively follow it for a time, but then as with now, all I saw was Milo fighting against something, not for something. If you ask me, what really reenergized the right was Trump himself. I don't think Trump has much of a vision either, but at least there are things that I know he wants, that he fights for. He gave Americans something to believe in and was far more visible to the general public.

>When all you have is ad hom

They wouldn't be, because they've already allowed it to take over. Social conservatism is completely dead on Capitol Hill, as is all opposition to feminism, multiculturalism, non-Christian religion, etc. This is why I see libertarianism as a contradictory ideology. If you discriminate, you're violating the NAP, even against those who would discriminate against you.

>Maaan you gotta fight FOR something NOT against

You're the very Definition of a demagogue

Come back when you have real arguments kid

>conservativism is dead on capital hill

Yeah obviously. Neo-cons are embarassing clowns, I doubt half of them even care about conservativism. Most of them probably just funnel in money from wall-street and eat spaghetti in their faggy little bow-ties.

Trumpism is rallying around civic nationalism, free-markets, anti-corporatism, and conserving certain nationalistic ideas from the founding fathers. That's what most alt-liters are vaguely about.

Richard Spencer's claim that the "alt-lite" has no ideology always seemed stupid to me. They have an ideology, it's just really simple and kinda vague in some areas.

my only problem with him is that he feels compelled to add a
>teehee i suck dicks
comment to every article, every report he makes him salonunfähig

I didn't even follow the paedophilia thing because it was an obvious attempt at character assassionation.

You have to fight both for and against something, not one or the other. I remember listening to one of Molyneux's callers about a guy who lived in Venezuela, talking about how people were really excited about the opposition party for Maduro, but were too stupid to realize that the opposition was barely any different from Maduro

While Milo certainly is different from SJWs, if he does not embrace traditionalism and rail against modernity, he's just asking for the public to go right back to supporting SJWs after they're done with his games.

Can we please have some more Milo pics in this thread? He understands the visuals of the alt-right better than anyone else.

Stay in school kid. Being a libertarian doesn't mean you have to stretch your asshole open to get reamed. Libertarians hate marxist lies as much as fascists do.

What Milo did was come along when GamerGate happened, along with the entire institution of Breitbart, which I thought was really genius. The one with that SJWs had over us was connections with the press, we had no way to propogate our narratives when shitstorms happened, but there was a growing grassroots backlash to Obamunism (as I think we can call it now) taking place on the net, I was bewildered no one was tapping into that. Then they did, and the Right has never been more ascendant in our lifetimes.

His older stuff is better, he kind of turned them into stump speeches.

I don't think they do, or else they wouldn't be open to cultural Marxism. See attached pic. Unless you have anti-feminist, anti-modern language written into your constitution, I think you're just leaving the door open for the country to be taken over by leftists down the line. Happened to America in less than 200 years.

is he /ourfag/?

>Implying Milo doesn't rally against feminism at every chance he gets

You're a pure embarrassment at his point, leave the thread pls others might cringe to death

He certainly doesn't rally against first and second wave feminism despite those being even more damaging than the current shit

And that's because he's still an individualist at heart. Individualism, as I see it, is the problem in the first place

youtu.be/-SWj9vx5dHI

That's like saying Jon Leibowitz wants Republicans to stay in power, so he can have a job.

He still enjoyed the exercise of power and sought more of it, until he saw the writing on the wall and retired.

You're basically throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Just because you don't agree with someone completely doesn't mean you shouldn't back them on the issues you do agree. He is further right than the vast majority of media personalities so to cast him aside simply for not going far enough is just playing into the the Left's divide-and-conquer strategy.

Naturally, but I can't say I support or am a fan of him as a whole when he perpetuates the very mindset that has given the left so many victories

He was a great asset to the movement, regardless of my feelings about him personally. I do believe that politics is downstream from culture, and without someone like Milo to bring young people over to the right, we're going to have trouble gaining converts. There's no way the dude's coming back, so I'm hoping someone replaces him.

def /ourfag/, there is no question about it. he was the first person to very famously give "us" a "fair hearing" in the media. he was the first person to say "these people are not just monsters". he wrote articles about the "alt-right" at breitbart that weren't just about tearing us down and making us out to be boogeymen. i might be wrong, but i think he was the one that coined the term "alt-lite" too in one of his "guide to the alt-right" articles. if he didn't coin it, he at least popularized it.

it's a damn shame what the right has done to him. he deserved much, much better treatment than what he got. much better.

>he was the first person to very famously give "us" a "fair hearing" in the media

>Who are Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter

To be honest I wouldnt be redpilled as I am without him. Hes part of the red pill path for normies. Its a phase. But the minute people in the alt lite start acting as gatekeepers to the alt right then they are assholes.