i need more pics for my degeneracy folder, will dump what i possess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtu.be/KbDCl5pcpz0?t=7m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reeeeeeeeeeee

Remove these degenerates now

>tfw have scat fetish

I would love to marry any of these women. Except the asian. Her poop was too small.

>A

They just have no self-awareness do they? Although bottom left is just a cosplay. Not really degenerate.

>Mexicans

that's all i have

help a brother out

>FUCKING

Wikipedia:
>Jennings was assigned male at birth.
They actually allow this bullshit. Oh, and don't forget:
>The family is Jewish, and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."

>LEAF

thats so hot

God damn bottom left made me kek

holy jesus what the fuck is that

You asked for this.

Look up Lactacia, if you think you can handle it.

Jazz Jennings in 20 years

So heroic

peak male (female) performance

>roastie nails.

THE BLACK GUSY FACE

HAHAHAHA
>"fucking white ppl dog seriously wtf"
HAHAHAHA

Ok all memes aside, this is disgusting.

Damn plz tell me it's PS

They have to be purged

>Damn plz tell me it's PS

Oh sweetie no, i don't know what you're talking about????

Its an fake, at least the hammer&sickle are photoshopped.

Even the commie is disgusted.

It's more TS than PS I think... I'm not convinced that's a male by chromosomes

Naturally, liberals get the bullet too and homosexuality is an fascist disease.

I don't get that bottom corner one. If their daughter is transgender, then why does she still look and dress like a girl?

Scientists have discovered what Americans will look like in 2100 and its beautiful

Seriously what is this thing? I've had the overwhelming urge to beat it up ever since I saw the webm of it trying to squat

>sickle and hammer
This is something I will never understand. They would've gotten sent to GULAG for this kind of degeneracy, this on the same level of stupid as black KKK supporter.

Makes me not want to have children to be honest

OH MY FUCKING GOD

HAHAHAHA

ohhh you.

Ugly balkan monkey

lol

> I'm having surgery with Dr. Snek

is that from aids or a genetic thing? i don't think that is a normal healthy functioning body

That's fucking sad. If my child pulled this shit I'd write them out of my will.

the fuck is wrong with you

i miss when vice went to liberia and hung out with warlords. shane smith why the fuck did you sell out

hjahahahahaha is this real

youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0

If my kid tries to cut his dick off I'm shooting up CNN before becoming an hero.

This girl I know is a furry, communist, an attention whore, and dresses like this daily.

im appreciating the dip fetish but whats going on with this meme all over pol

>(((Goldenberg)))

I know it's become cliche to point such things out, but (((they))) Just. Won't. Stop.

I've heard several stories. One of them that it's FtM tranny who's anorexic(like large majority of FtM's, that's why you don't hear about them too often - they die like flies), other is that it's just an anorexic guy. Obviously - vegan.

The story goes more or less like this - he/she/it went to doctor with severe case of anorexia and doctor said - start eating more! And this thing did exactly this. For whatever reason, the fat went all into face(either because fat cells in the body were degraded to the point of non-functioning or vegetable fat metabolism being fucked up, which is also a possibility) and none went elsewhere.

same here

it's amazing how fucking pozzed the world has gotten since 2012, seems like an eternity ago

If you give a proper education to your kids, they won't become transgender.

That's the way it is.

hi r*ddit

this is an anime website

>Seriously what is this thing?

Someone who realized capitalism has divided society.

Alright. I'm glad to see these degenerates suffering so much. But it doesn't make me any less angry at how they are fucking up everyone else's lives too.

fucking christ guys stop posting pictures of him its fucked

i mean her

fucking uncanny

I didn't read the article because it disgusts me, but I bet it's the black guy's sperm

This gives me hope that fucking pieces of shit for people can pair up and fuck off workout destroying society. You're a degenerate piece of shit. Flaunt it. Find another sick fuck. And die in a home together without interrupting my day, plz. Thanks.

I saw this tragedy recently.
youtu.be/KbDCl5pcpz0?t=7m22s
Skipped to the part that matters because you obviously don't want to hear the 8 minute inspirational gay acceptance story.

>Iraqi dad+Irish mum
>have perfect son that society molds into an eceleb faggot
>father still clearly a broken man suffering depression
>son and wife force him to be a part of a coming out story video that will be viewed by millions
>be honest in the video and says that the night it was confirmed he couldn't sleep and went to go try and find a pill to kill himself
>reaction by son, wife and comments "UM, SWEETIE YOU'RE SUCH A DORK HEHE"

Good to know the Auschwitz props are doing ok.

The difference between people's political opinions is the information that they have.

Whatever information this person has which has lead to their behavior, I would like to know what it is.

Because seriously, y'all. Wtf.

This can't be real. This can't be real. This can't be real.

Not realizing "Asian" is Mexican.

Have you ever seen a full blooded Mehican? They are clearly Asian.

Every fucking time I realise this is my city, I die a little inside. Saying a god damned word against this abominable degeneracy might be grounds for 'hate speech' though.

OMGWTFBBQ

LOGIC GUYS, LOADS OF LOGIC

This qt begs to suck my dick, takes it. Fucks me silly. I choke her, pull her hair, cum down her throat. Make her beg me for the cum.

She's married to someone else. I want to ask her if her cuck husband Fucks her ass. Then ask to just fuck her ass. It would be my hole. I'd still finger her, eat her out, fuck her face, and cum everywhere. Just mostly anal. Hopefully she's down.

and i bet they made santa the black one

This can't be real

I have sent an email to twitter support asking them for clarification in this matter.

Honestly looks like someone who was biologically male, took hormones to become an MtF, and then took hormones again to become an FtM. He / She / Xhe's bone structure is pretty fucked up

Lets see that face faggot. I need to know whether or not to fap

oh fuck me

You mean 2017

why is its head so fucking huge

>Jew tranny freak has a minidick that will be useless forever