Laura Palmer

What really happened to Laura Palmer in the finale, and why is it the jew's fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=up6zyI-cV5k
reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6ydg58/s3e18_cooper_is_in_the_real_world_twin_peaks_show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the fireman is a jew

She was brought down from ascension (heaven) by the Giant in ep8 for preemptive care in another dimension/dreamspace. Since she carries the rightful soul of Laura she can remember who she is by the end of the episode.

JUDY=JEWS. Only a pure (of soul) white aryan girl can destroy them. Most redpilled show in years.

>JUDY=JEWS.

Holy shit dude.

BOB is the corrupt race traitor
MIKE is the radical centrist

>Judy=Jews
>Aryan qt Laura is corrupted by sex and drugs that Judy and Bob (spic, part of the mongol massed) thrust upon her

Fuckn WOAH!

Tulpa Cooper helped Laura Palmer to wake up from her dream while the real Cooper went to live with Janey-E and Sonny-Jim.
youtube.com/watch?v=up6zyI-cV5k

BTW unironic theory to shill here
>Power outlets are portal to other dimensions
>Cooper saved Lauras life
>Came to real world (ours) be driving into power lines w/ Diana
>Noone knows about him or the Palmers because he saved her so the show never happened
>"What year is it" is a tongue in cheek joke about how everyone reacted to hearing about a new Twin Peaks season in *current year*

Also woodsman are the nigger slaves doing the bidding of the Jew Judy

>>Power outlets are portal to other dimensions
it's known that the spirits travel through electricity and have their own similar version
that's why BOB attacks through the ceiling fans and escapes through outlets

what show is this

Laura Palmer's Twin Peaks

seems interesting, worth the watch?

Yeah.

The Valero being the gas station really sells this concept. In Peaks world they woulda parked at a roadside Convenience Store

SUITS

tulpa aren't people

It was also self defense really.

(((Oppenheimer))) created the bomb. The same bomb that created the portal that brought BOB into the world. Thus, a Jew is indirectly responsible for Laura's death.

Oh shit.

Don't expect to know a single thing going on. And you need to start from the original series, which is from the 90s, and has like 25 hour-long episodes.

T,
someone who still doesn't know what's going on

seems like too big a time waste lmao

Oh and David Lynch is the "dreamer" since we're watching shit he came up with

whoa careful there bigot

"Mexican intellectuals" is no longer a meme.

ywn see Albert Rosenfield again. feels bad.

This about sums it up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thanks for the laugh user

You would never even know he was dying based on his acting in the show. Cancer is a weird fucking thing.

goddamn, that was ebin.

You can kind of tell. He's alot less sarcastic and witty than in the original show. In the new season he just sat around explaining everything to that dumb bitch, Tammy.

stupid fucking ending.. and i liked the first 2 seasons.. basically, cooper went back in time and changed the timeline

Ya I notice he talks a lot slower, which a much deeper voice. Figured age just got to him, if the kreb shame. Despite being a (((Rosefield))) he was bretty gud

I NEED A BASIC GESTALT OF THE BIG PICTURE. IDGAF ABOUT SPOILRES

>David Lynch is the "dreamer"
Then he has to go back. DACA is over.

What the fuck was up with all the driving? Felt like I was on a road trip.

There's no big picture. No moral drama, no intellectual discourse hidden throughout the episodes, no realizations, nothing profound or worth your time.

It's a visually-interesting and patient series with a plot that's like walking though a modern art museum. I don't recommend it, except the original season is great for the comfy Cascadian aesthetic and the fine cups of coffee.

Lynch's symbolism for transformation

>nuke goes off
>becomes a portal for evil entities
>one of the evil entities possesses a guy named Leland
>Leland kills his daughter Laura
>FBI agent named Cooper comes and investigates the murder
>finds out who it is
>gets trapped in another dimension
>comes back out 25 years later in Vegas
>everybody thinks he's a guy named Dougie
>finally returns to normal after purposely electrocuting himself
>goes back into the other dimension
>ends up in different timeline
>show ends

>Girl raped to death by father possed by demon (metaphor for sexual abuse leading to drug addiction and destructive behavior)
>Midget rocks while talking backwards
>Andy sixx aint got shit on my shit log, which knows things
>DOPPLEGANGER!
>This is the water and this is the well. Drink forth, as a metaphor for giving into induglence. Now your daughters face will get fucked by a locust frog, biblical much?
>We go to the house of the bitch that died, literal (real world) owner of the house answers
>What year is this?

That about sums it up.

Youre kidding me right?

FUCKING PIC RELATED

>mfw the illuminati plan is true and has been for centuries and this was actually supposed to happen.

Nope. That's the basic summary of the entire series.

At this point does anyone not think that the experiment, Judy, and Mother were all the same thing?

TWIN PEAKS WASHINGTON 1989
>Laura Palmer Murdered
>Wrapped in plastic, thrown into a lake
>Found by Pete Martell just before a fishing trip
>Reported to the police
>Andy and Harry S Truman find the body
>Andy cries. It's 'Laura Palmer', the high school darling
>She's been pumped full of semen and drugs, scraps of paper underneath her nails completing a codeword from other murders reading ROBERT
>Special FBI Agent Dale Cooper is hot on the case
>He arrives with a tape recorder and clean suit in tow
>"Diane, I'm witnessing something strange and incredible here in Twin Peaks..."
>This town is abused already due to its isolation from the rest of the world. It's almost the 1950's here in Twin Peaks, from a fashion point of view.
>It's citizens are even more damaged, all the typical High School Drama tropes are here. But they are subverted by the strange reality they inhabit

Blah blah Billy Zane, Windom Earle, some Cherry Pies a Coffee and a hell of a lot of cute Madchens and...

>Dale Cooper enters an otherworldly reality which has only been seen before in his dreams
>He encounters a strange entrance in the Twin Peaks woods, hidden in the trees and behind a RED curtain
>Inside he is lost and confused by the reversed and unstable time, and a DOPPLEGANGER APPEARS
>DoopleCoop subverts OG Coop and escapes via the portal, locking our FBI hero inside for what seems like an eternity

Until now...

I have a theory that Lynch either killed a blonde woman, or saw it happen, and has been trying to tell people over and over again.

Many of his movies reference a secret sordid world of sex, drugs, corruption of the innocent, and murder, the ultimate corrupt act.

Maybe he's trying to tell us something about the secret world that exists right under our noses, too.

I'm pretty sure they're all the same thing.

So with that, Sarah Palmer. Is she judy or just a judy nigger like bob?

Shilling my theory on reddit btw. Tell me why I'm wrong. I never post on reddit much and kinda hate it, but at least there's some permanence there.

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6ydg58/s3e18_cooper_is_in_the_real_world_twin_peaks_show/

She's the Jumping Man. When she removes her face you can see the Jumping Man inside.

dude, seriously... what the hell happened this season?

imo it sounds like nobody knows what this show has been about for 25 years

Raped his own daughter.

I enjoyed the ACT of watching this season. there was a real mysterious pull to it. but there wasn't any resolution in the last episode. just more questions. that's Lynch I guess...

Ya seen there theory, dunno about Jumping Man much, only watched FWWM once when really sick and fever fucked so don't remember much.

Assume a Judy nigger?

Lynch is 71 and has early onset Alzheimer and just wanted an excuse to grope some young french broad before he dies.

imo it sounds like Lynch probably just has autism and vomited out garbage that we thing is "genius" because it's incomprehensible

I can't stop thinking about this finale. Definitely the most affecting thing I've seen on TV.

she's just a Judy nigger like Bob. the question is whether or not she's always been like that since the beginning or not.

>forgetting about windom

Strong case I think. I image she and Leland (bob) were drawn together by their mutual Judy niggery. Their union produced Laura for kick he ass when Bob tried to take her.

From season 1 (and ffwm) she's had delusions, so probably a slow onset frog

did it do so badly that there won't be another season? because that would be awesome.

it's just thinly veiled coast2coast fm, Infowars, bohemian Grove nonsense, with a smattering of CIA niggers.

YAAAA :(

You don't run another nerd fiction against game of thrones, retards.

do you think that girl that deepthroated that roach frog was actually Sarah Palmer?

Whatever you think happened is what happened. That's the whole point. Dale saved the day, didn't he? We were all in that room during the curtain call. Or was the curtain call later?

The Black Lodge is outside of time. Remember how Laura vanished from the lodge earlier in the season?