Typical Sup Forums

>muslims are all terrorists and need to be stopped
"yeah!"
>mexicans are all rapists and need to be sent back
"yeah!"
>blacks are all gangsters and need to be sent to prison, or lynched
"hell yeah!"
>women are all whores who need to be with a strong conservative man to change them!
"I do agree"
>antifa is as bad as isis and needs to be treated as so
"fuck yes!! oooh!! yes!"

[it goes on...]
>trump supporters are all white supremacist facists
"un..n-no! we are all a bunch of people grouped up together, just because a few of us condone racism doesnt mean we all do!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that pic
wait
what?

heres your (You)s

>White right wingers are hypocrites and incapable of seeing beyond their double standard world view

Shocker

>"un..n-no! we are all a bunch of people grouped up together, just because a few of us condone racism doesnt mean we all do!!"
This is just what we have to say for the normies. Of course we are white supremacists, just like the first five things you greentexted are true.

sage

You realize pol/ is accessible to anyone right? People aren't as stupid as you think they are: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

Things are so obvious need to be pointed out

how is reddit today bro?

I wouldn't know

>>muslims are all terrorists and need to be stopped
>>mexicans are all rapists and need to be sent back
>>blacks are all gangsters and need to be sent to prison, or lynched
>>women are all whores who need to be with a strong conservative man to change them!
>>antifa is as bad as isis and needs to be treated as so

I don't have a comment. Just appreciate truths spoken so succinctly. Needs to be re-quoted.

Yo I saw that vid, nice memes in there.
Lotta the comments are cancer tho, that dude has a jacked fanbase

fpbp

bad font, try again sweetiecakes

trump is too leftist, so are his supporters

the one I like is the "whites are superior" immediately followed by some cartoon of how they are victimized (jews blacks or whatever)

> it's almost like every human is like this and it is all just going to boil down to who is willing to kill who

Really did engage my frutata

does anybody actually care about being racist?

I actually am a fascist OP, and while I wish it were true that the majority of Trump supporters shared my dedication to protecting our people, they sadly do not. Who knows though, as the left continues to become more and more unhinged maybe that will change.

Oh I'm not racist, I'm desperately trying to secure voting rights/citizenship in a developing nation.

No tax, crooked af cops, no nanny state etc.

But for some reason no countries hand out passports to foreigners except white countries which are infested with aforementioned problems.

There's your racists.

>our people

go fuck yourself, people like you are an embarrassment. you aren't my fucking brother, even with my white skin .

you being born white has absolutely zero to do with anything white people have accomplished over the years, you're still just a stagnant turd floating in the dirtiest port-a-potty on the internet

This, heil real america!

Don't know who the fuck OP is talking to. No one dares use the words "ALL ____s are ___!" unless the first blank happens to have "whites" in it, then it's fine and dandy.

The rest of the world that actually gives a fuck and isn't some loony asshole jerking off Nazi or Commie memorabilia knows that every type of people on this Earth contain scum. It's a fact of being human and being white/brown/whatever doesn't put you higher on the shit heap of humanity. What does make certain places better is the culture, and the West is the best. Everywhere else is varying shades of shit.