The refugee crisis was the best thing ever happened to Germany...

The refugee crisis was the best thing ever happened to Germany. Finally we have the chance to make good all the bad things done by us during WW2.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html
archive.is/4zGK5
vocaroo.com/i/s1uF2Gbp1oqx
fromtexttospeech.com/
youtu.be/4WKrJsdN2uk
vocaroo.com/i/s0zITEVAdFKB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>refugee crisis was the best thing ever happened to Germany.
Pls kill yourself you left-winged faggot.

You disgusting nazi!

The Third Reich was not 100% right but it was Darth Vader cartoon bullshit. Get over it already Germany. Even Patton respected the SS.

>you left-winged faggot.
It's the best political orientation. All right-winged people are nazis.

Was not cartoon villain bullshit excuse me

The Third Reich was the most shameful thing ever for Germany and the Germans should be forever punished for that.

You're German too so you like to get punished or what?

Did you get raped yet?

I'm born in Germany but I have turkish ancestors, just people with German heritage should be punished.

Then fucking leave this country.

until you're forced to do it again, or it happens to you.

Are you fucking racist or what?

Yes of course. Most I hate those refugees like you taking over my german motherland.

What's it like to have no-go zones?

In my country, we call no-go zones "the hood"

Nazi scum burn in hell.

You seem like a 12 year old who doesn't makes a point. Fuck off.

german girls raped by russian by the end of WWII now germans girls raped by mudslime before Wwiii, people do love to rape german girls once in a while

No women are raped by muslims.

Hodgie here makes a good point.
Germans are literally the least pure ethnic group in Europe.

There is no such thing as ancestral guilt.

Hitler was one of (((them))). All the WW2 leaders were. Everything that happened after WW2 was by design.

this is probably the wrong place to ask this but....

I'm a black american. I am interested in moving to germany.. would I be accepted? no memes pls

We'll start building castles again faggot. This time not for defence, but for symbolism, for a place for your kind to hang.
>inb4 are you a nazi?
>yes, what can you do faggot?

Is your women getting raped really worth it?

Better to be a Nazi than a sheep, you roach subhuman.

>taking the bait
Stop

isnt st. pauli the most degenerate location in garmany

Do you speak fluent German and have a valuable trade or skill? If no, then no. Germany is not very partial to blacks. Islam tends to place them lower than Arabs.

where do you recommend I move to in europe?

Fixed

bad bait is bad of course its from cucked germany

As a black american? Please stay where you are, Europe doesn't need or want any blacks or Americans thanks. We have enough welfare leeches

Where do the Germans go who want to seek refuge from the refugees?

No, hell is for criminals.

Like pedo muhammad.
He is getting raped by pigs and dogs atm

I hope they leave. Fucking nazis.

go fuck yourself, im going to dresden

nice try merkel, you still won't get my vote

(((They))) are back to finish the job.

Literally everyone will hate you. This isn't America, people will ignore you and refuse to rent to you

bullshit. you yourself just admitted its because i'm a leech.

This is east of Germany, stay in the west, munich or frankfurt or the place that was the last g20 there (google it). Since they are all into feminism, make the german women proud single mothers.

It's because everyone here knows niggers are leeches. Honestly with all the African migrants here you'll just be assumed to be like them

You can just move to most larger West German cities. The inner cities are multicultural wasteland and as an American you'll be worth more than say a dirty Balkannigger. Just stay away from East Germany and rural areas.

there is a small place called jamel in the west of mecklenburg-vorpommern, the locals there will welcome you with open arms, in fact they even won a prize for being the most migrant friendly town in germany

>Finally we have the chance to make good all the bad things done by us during WW2.

Reparations Hans.
Give them now, or else

ONE TRILLION DOLLARS

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html

Alternatively archive.is/4zGK5

it's the best thing that happened for german girls, many of them don't have the money to come to tel aviv to get a proper dicking.

>St. Pozzli

I always wanted to fuck a German woman. Nothing sexist than hearing her talk dirty in German as I'm pounding her pure Aryan asshole

Sexier*

Open borders for Israel.

St. Pauli fans are fucking obnoxious. I wonder if players are same tier of faggot Communists?

What police guy is that? Those uniforms look badass.
>pure Aryan
Lmao. Germans are not pure.

GERMANY YES PLEASE KEEP ON LETTING IN ALL THE REFUGEES! IN FACT, HOW ABOUT WE GIVE YOU 'ALL' OF THEM! YOU CAN BE DIVERSE FOREVER! YAY! YOU'LL BE SO MULTICULTURAL AND NICE AND YOUR COUNTRY DEFINITELY WON'T BECOME LIKE THE MIDDLE EAST OR AFRICA AFTER 10 YEARS. NOPE. WOULD'NT HAPPEN. PLEASE, OPEN YOUR BORDERS!!!!! ALL WHITES WON'T LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND THE GERMANY WILL THEN HAVE NO MONEY TO SUSTAIN LAZY DUMB CUNTS SO THEY'LL JUST START KILLING AND RAPING. NOPE, HAVEN'T SEEN THAT HAPPEN IN ANYOTHER COUNTRY BEFORE. THE POOR REFUGEES. GERMANY YES!

>merkel voters actually believe this

Germans were the least wrong in World War 2. In truth, it is undeniable. The timeline we live in is a capitalistic shithole, where bleedhearts on one hand decry the states they are within, stating they are morally corrupt.. But on the other, the vast majority of the populace of earth, lives in destitution and has negligible rights, resources, or even impact on the world. They are drains, but are not treated as such, instead of as gentle savages that are needing to just be enlightened to reach their 'true' potential.

We live in the age of apathy, and in a static one at that. The world has frozen, no true ideology taking root, and no true leader having emerged.. Save for, perhaps, money. But this is fleeting. There is no illuminati that truly has the power to retain control, greed will collapse them for without rule of law they are nothing. If they are relying on the singularity, well, they are in for a rude awakening.

The other timeline is one of a communist hell. Basically nuclear winter as eventually no one wants to live under such conditions, as no one is happy, and there are no true leaders to aspire to, thus the world degrades into a neo-primitive age.

The last is under the glorious Reich.. All which could have been accomplished as laid out by Hitler, and more, would have been fulfilled in record time. The world would be without race, without fear, without want or need or any real mortal worry. The state would provide, and you would provide for it. It would be glorious. Alas, The Germans had the unfortunate circumstance of being the eternal middle power, with little outs. I would place the blame entirely on the Britains for this outcome. Their stubborness lead them to destruction, but instead of being a prominent and valued german state, they are an american colony that is cucked by the EU stuffed with the likes of Frogs and BurgerBelgians.

does the afd have a chance in the election?

it was the best, because it redpilled so many.
More people than ever before have realized just how treasonous and colluded the media are.

This is not always for the best unfortunately as many chose RT as trustworthy simply because its not part of the german media, when in reality they lie even more than the german press.

if they get more than 5% of the votes they will be in parliament, according to (((polls))) they will get around 7-11%.
Sadly, merkel will most likely be chancellor for another 4 years. Its either her or Schulz

So pretty shit either way then. I've heard that it's only Western Germany that's really in the shitter. Is this true?

that is true
avoid all cities in western germany

>Germany
>Post WWII
Try again
vocaroo.com/i/s1uF2Gbp1oqx

Is that your voice?

At least in a couple of decades oil will be cheap, we will have skyscrapers and circumcised dicks just like our burger bros. Wait..

no, I sound more like a chain smoking duck
fromtexttospeech.com/

But you are grill?

sure. Now ask for tits.

Why don't you take every single refugee that comes into Europe to Germany then? Instead you demand that other countries take 'em as well.

He was too straight forwards with loving his people he should have done like the kikes and we would have no kikes today.
youtu.be/4WKrJsdN2uk

Nothing to add to this.

God I want a war with Germany again so bad.

You seem awfully willing to post them here? Why?

Na, I waited for the Togtfo meme and tell you I chose second. Bye bye honey pie

you must be old as fuck to "make good" for ww2
thank god i wasnt born than so i dont have any guilt :)

That was rude, I didn't even ask for anything.

Wanna meet? *Tips fedorah* m'lady

Lol

You make me sad. I was THIS I I close to meeting a lonely Canadian Sup Forums girl here.
FUCK

This will be the last time Germany is allowed to fuck up the world. F

So you feel you need to be punished for something you didn't do, nor had any control over? You feel guilty that your predecessors did bad things so you have to suffer for it? Why not use your immense wealth and power to help improve those other countries so the refugees will feel no need to come to your country. Also you are neglecting the debt that you owe to the Russians your people supposedly killed 6 million jews and 9 million other people in concentration camps but your people also killed 20 million Soviets, If you feel so shamed by what your country did then you should just give up all land and property to the Russian people.

JC you two are pathetic. Girls on the internet, girls on Sup Forums, WTF. Go to a church youth group or a bar to meet roasties. btw here are my tits and my voice (part of a project in progress). Now have fun fapping
>vocaroo.com/i/s0zITEVAdFKB

>I'm born in Germany but I have turkish ancestors
how about the armenians ? didnt your country slaughter millions of armenians ?

I mean you're the faggot that pretended to be a girl, I didn't believe you one iota lmao.

You believed him you faggot cuck leaf.

>Finally we have the chance to make good all the bad things done by us during WW2.
HOW ABOUT PAYING REPARATIONS THEN?