Da fuq does this mean?

Da fuq does this mean?

Is this DACA shit gonna come back?

It means Trump is a cuck that is trying to lead the base down the line of "well we have to compromise guise if we want the wall".

means he's going to make congress take a side. politicians hate taking sides

6 months just happens to be around primary time

does Sup Forums seriously want these ppl deported?

If that's true, it's not going to happen.

Breitbart's article about a deal for legalizing DACA in exchange for The Wall (their part of the bargain won't be held up) is true.

Some say its just a ruse to get congress to show how little they care for legit american citizens. Drain the swamp come 2018 elections

Others say he's just a jew puppet while he dances for the establishment and hopes they'll stop being mean to him on CNN

Yes, but only because allowing them to stay will open up a shitload of ways for all illegals to stay here.

No. I want them to take the necessary steps to get a greencard, or citizenship, like every other permanent resident in America. Just like I don't want them cheating on taxes or the DMV or any other paperwork.

It will be funny if congress does nothing at all, as usual, and continues to go on vacations and then DACA dies and it's NOBODY"S FAULT!!!!!

The former, otherwise his calling out on republicans begging for the Hispanic vote doesn't make any sense.

They're voting on the bridge act tomorrow. Nothing whips congress into shape faster than a bunch of spics.

This.

I waited in line like everyone else. It took me years to get a greencard and eventually full naturalized citizen status. Fuck anyone advocating of ways to skip the line.

You don't like immigration policy; that's where you need to focus your frustration. Not on treating illegals as if they never committed a crime.

It means Trump is a Jew-cucked faggot. He might as well be Jeb. Or it's a ruse. I dont' even fucking know anymore, I'm sick of this shit, just repeal the damn thing you worthless fuckface!

It's either 5-dimensional backgammon or meaningless ranting, but either way it's guaranteed that Congress won't get shit done and Trump and the media will have moved on to something else by next week, much less six months from now, and jack shit will happen with this.

I just want it REALLY hard for them to come back, or to come over in the first place.

The ones already here we will deal with on a case by case.

Absolutely. Their mere presence is a detriment to the country.

not just those people

They have 6 months. There is no reason they can't get legal citizenship. The fact is they dont want to, because they are criminals.

>wanting criminals to become part of American society instead of just deporting them permanently

he needs to end birthright citizenship for non US citizens

It was said during the press briefing today trump wont sign a clean DACA. So the meaning is quite clear
>They cant do the bridge act / extend DACA 3 years
>RINOs have to deal with it before midterms or they are fucked
>Dealing with it involves working with Trump.

Trump will trade the wall and RAISE for DACA. This will stop mexican population growth and encourage whites to move to the US.

The US will become a bigger white majority over time, meaning he will be saving the white race long after he is gone from office

Nazis will cry about it too and stab him in the back with tiki torchs whenever they can

This, same as the healthcare bill.

Trump is exposing the traitors in the GOP so he can serve their heads to voters on a silver platter.

He made it clear in his Arizona rally. Lefties wanted to see the ACA shit as a victory but all it served to do was put a spotlight on who to vote against.

why not? we could become the next Australia!

oh... now I see the folly in this

He's gambling on congress not being able to pass a bill so he can call them ineffective. Risky move because legalizing the DACA kids has lots of bipartisan support, they will probably pass it.

Wtf. He's using this to restaff 2018.

Idiots. He knows everyone agrees with him. And he's making everyone weigh in leading up to 2018. He's literally controlling who wins house and Senate seats. Govs. Mayors.

He's pwning the game on all fronts. Soak it in. Tards.

I imagine all kiwis to look like peter jackson for some reason.

Except vetoing it because it does not secure the border is a legitimate stance.

then you say 'Wow, you could get a bill passed in a week, but still can't do X and Y?'

Incorrect

this is brilliant on trump's part
>daca was executive order, not a law made in congress
>trump strikes it down with executive order
leaves it up to congress to do the job they have (read: lawmakers)
>this takes out daca and takes pressure off trump since it is still on the table
>even if it gets thru the house, senate won't do shit about it since gop senate basically couldn't even get done what they were elected on (repeal of o'care)
>senate is not in danger since only 8 of 33 seats in midterms are incumbent gop
>trump/elimination of daca: win/win

>brick wall
Fuck that. Electrified razorwire with frequent sniper towers.

I would prefer they be thrown into the sea, but deportation is an acceptable compromise.

I want a never seen before crackdown on illegal immigrants present in this country using the powers of the NSA. I want fear struck into the hearts of illegal immigrants

It's deflection. Trump takes credit for ending Obama's unlawful executive order and returning legislative power to Congress. Congress subsequently takes the blame for the outcome in six months.

This is fucking 1D Connect Four and anybody who doesn't understand is a retard or a shill.

This. Congress gets rid of beaners or they lose their jobs

Explain this to me burger, how does this work? How can the president boss congress around to vote specific shit? Aren't the two different branches?

Wow, not a single brown kid.

>wanting criminals

You actually fell for the "illegal immigrants are criminals think of the children!" meme. niggers commit the most crime in america how autistic are you

so you're against the 14th amendment?

Those poor 30yo "children"

nothing is gonna happen
like errytime, and errywhere

blackpill fags fuck off

DACA wasn't a law. It was instructions on how the executive branch was going to approach illegal immigrants who arrived as children, which was to say, ignore them in favor of going after other immigrants.

Trump can unilaterally change priorities on his own.