Is Cannabis Degenerate?

Do you think cannabis is degenerate, Sup Forums? And if you do, do you also feel the same way about alcohol?

It seems fine in moderation, and is relatively safe to consume. But much like alcohol, when over consumed, it can cause problematic behavior. (Lack of motivation, gluttony, impaired driving, decreased decision making ability, etc.)

I don't really see any difference between an adult who wants to come home after work and have a beer, and a guy who comes home after work and smokes a joint.

Am I missing something here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2TO5atI4rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know one alcoholic and about 30 potheads who smoke 3 - 5 times a day. The idea that it isn't highly addictive is completely absurd. Also, a beer doesn't get you drunk the way a joint gets you high, so your analogy is false. Having a joint after work is like drinking 6 or 8 beers after work.

No. Cannabis is comfy.
420 culture is degenerate however.

in moderation both are fine, but if you get high more than twice a week, or drunk more than twice a month, you're degen.

be cloud.

using drugs for fun is degenerate

using cannabis for an treatment of an ACTUAL DISEASE to combat the opiate/prescription Jew is redpilled

>dat hippy skin
I'll just leave this here

>be me
>go to uncles house one day
>concert being set up outside in the street with tents being set up to be small shops
>oh boy what is going on there
>go there during the afternoon
>every person literally smoking weed and acting degenerate around babies
>smoke blows into my face
>get angry and go back home

you tell me

fpbp
degenerate pot addicts BTFO

>Youfie
Why?

>Having a joint after work is like drinking 6 or 8 beers after work.
citation needed.

WHERE CAN I GET ACTUAL CBD OIL AND NOT FUCKING HEMP OIL????!??!!!!?!!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That might be in part with who you associate with. I work with older professional types and I know plenty of them are hitting the bottle daily, and a lot of them are on prescription meds they don't legitimately need.

You're right on my analogy in terms of dosage, though. Maybe a few tokes would be more accurate.

Agree that 420 culture people are degenerate in general.

DUDE

Are you suggesting that cannabis causes acne?

There is nothing wrong with being high. There is everything wrong with advertising that you're high. Just enjoy it, don't be an attention seeking stoner faggot.

check this faggot out. then point and laugh

Move to a state where it's legalized? or at least visit one.

PLS RESPOND!!!!

We are not creating real assets.

Just look how many abandon houses and buildings we have including vuisnessis..

Probably within the next year, most pot areas will take over towns or will blow off.

Weed isn't a real problem...it doesn't provide much of America needs to pay off debt

Be resourceful, faggot.

Ask the guy you buy your weed from.

Dark net.
Message a seller of oil if you still can't find it but they'll make an exception.

>Tyrone is going to know where I can buy an extract
I'm asking people that take it. I need to know which brand to buy that's not mislabeling their product

It's current year, order your drugs on the internet with crypto like everyone else.

Creating additional tax income, and taking money away from criminals is a step in the right direction.

Am I the only one who see's him sucking on a christfag cross?

I generally have a negative opinion of people who smoke up. Then again, I also think pretty negatively of bar culture and girls who always talk about drinking.

Guess I just have a disdain for degenerates.

It's not a fucking drug you retard

Pothead here, smoking almost daily, can quit at anytime I want (I sometimes take breaks of days, weeks, months...) so your idea of it being highly addictive isn't actually true. The fact that it doesn't have many downsides for a normal adult human being, makes people want to smoke it more but most people don't develop an addiction they are just too comfy with it to stop and they think, why not, what bad could it do (can speak for me and my close friends in that regard). Besides weed and alcohol have different reactions on the body/brain so you can't compare them in any way

I spoke to a guy in Seattle about this once, he said the problem with weed is the additives the growers use.

Plant growth regulators (pgr) are used to give bigger and faster yields, but are incredibly toxic for the body. Much like big pharma gmo crops.

We should all go as organic and unprocessed as we can with all things we put into our bodies it seems. Probably a good idea to get off your meds

>I don't really see any difference between an adult who wants to come home after work and have a beer, and a guy who comes home after work and smokes a joint.

Do you abstain completely?

That's why you flush it for a week before you harvest

Kek, he probably does except for depression/dick stiffening/anxiety/ADHD pills

>ask
>not make your own

Yes.
I take no medication.

Don't you think that pot impairs your motivation?

Why don't you want to be improving both your body and mind (critical thinking) as much as possible? Genuine curiosity, I used to smoke a shit ton of pot but then I got unhappy and stupid. Stopped smoking for almost 2 years now, what I'm scared of if I were ever to smoke again is a bad memory and impaired motivation.

Moderation bro, moderation.

Abuse is degenerative.

There are many things which can be destructive, or constructive. Some may on the surface seem to be either, but as one continues to dwell on whatever it is they explore, it may potentially go deeper into the opposite side.

In other words, go smoke whatever you want. Just don't let it smoke you. But if you are so afraid of it smoking you, it maybe wise to smoke it.

No. But it exacerbates the whole thinned out pimply neckbeard by at least 50 jesus points (I don't study statistics sorry)

unrelated personal story: my brothers bitch ex is trying to flee interstate with his newborn tomorrow. but the roads are snowed in in tasmania where she lives, and I'm not sure people in queensland even believe it snows in australia. her excuse will be met with ridicule, "snowed in? in australia? in september??" huaahahahahaaa

Twice per month is okay.

Both will make you retarded in extents. Do after 21 and quit before 25. kthx.

That's interesting, I'll be sure to do some research on the topic myself. I've been unfortunate enough to smoke some buds that had not been properly flushed before harvest, and it gave me a nasty headache.

Threw it out immediately.

I suppose sticking to organically grown buds might be a good idea.

That's just horseshit. Take a psych class - or pharmacology.
I personally have friends that use it instead of other meds - for ADD, low blood pressure, epilepsy, etc. All say better than the crap they were taking.
I smoked thru law school, barely studied and was solid 3.0 - the whole wasted thing is a high school meme.

I had some hydro last night that left me teary eyed with my hands in the air looking at a full moon.

I personally find it only impairs my motivation if I've over-indulged. Sometimes I like to hit the gym after I smoke, or go for a walk, read a book, or meditate.

Sometimes it's nice to have a little something to take the edge off a long day. I can understand if that's not your thing, but I don't need to be operating at peak mental and physical condition 24/7.

In MODERATION. But ask yourself, how many people do you know only smoke pot in moderation?? It messes with your short term memory. It stinks and it will stink up your clothes. It's bad to smoke. Period. It also weakens the immune system. It also lowers your sex drive and your motivation. It's probably the worst possible hobby to partake in if you already suffer from depression. It makes you feel good and it allows for you to forget about your problems until you sober up and then you have to do it again.

This is coming from someone who had a serious problem with weed. I would smoke it everyday. At some point, it wasn't worth the money anymore.

I know plenty of people who like to indulge, but don't do so daily. I get what you're saying, though. I saw a lot of worthless stoners when I was younger.

In terms of smoke being bad, there's alternatives to that. Vaporizers have a much more pleasant aroma that doesn't linger much at all. And edibles, which is probably the safest and most efficient way to consume cannabis.

Both are degenerate.

This.

Anybody else feel free to please chime in if you feel like you have a voice to put in.

Interesting, I can definitely say I overindulged a little too much at those times. Basically, as a stress reliever, is that what you're saying? I've been considering reindulging after hanging out with one of my pot smoking buddies, but mostly because I wanted to recapture that same old fun high I first had the very first time I smoked weed. Maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea though since my life is very well put together now.

Again out of genuine curiosity, do you find you get more stressed without it? Sort of like a cigarette smoker, who first smokes for the buzz but then starts smoking to relieve stress?
Do you ever find it affects your memory in negative ways?

in and of itself, it is not. it has a long history of being used both for medical and spiritual purposes. it was only made illegal so that the jews and their drugs cartels could operate under state cover with a) impunity and b) no competition. now they are additionally putting fentanyl and other additives into the weed to make it more addictive, so that alone ought to favour legalisation but of course, laws are not there to help the average citizen, they are there to keep him in bondage.

kikes in the alt right will cry all day about it being degenerate but that's what kikes do: they bitch about things they think will break down a movement. there's no actual basis for it to be illegal. there's also no basis to promote it as a lifestyle, it's like any other drug, when used too much, the negative side effects outweigh the positive ones.

the current strategy based on all of my dealings with people across the political spectrum is that we will be doing RWDS for invader drug dealers and allowing a free market for marijuana and other natural drugs (though I think psychedelics should mainly be done under the guidance of a spiritual leader, I guess I'm pretty liberal in this regard).

in short: people who say its degenerate are either shill retards or themselves unable to control their own consumption. ignore.

everything is degenerate, even tapwater.

Cannabis use destroys motivation and increases complacency, which destroys the free market. The free market provides the surplus wealth that enables people to spend all day smoking weed instead of worrying about starving. Therefore smoking weed is a self-destructive system/cycle and is thus degenerate. Just because there is a lag between the action and consequence doesn't mean there is no consequence. It just means low IQ people can't put the 2 together. There are no successful people in the STEM fields who smokes weed regularly. Only successful pot-smokers are in the entertainment industry, which is a luxury industry that cannot exist without real industry that produces quality of life improving products like food, transport, shelter, clothing, housing, clean water, etc etc.

Noone cares about Jimmy Hendrix's music when they are starving to death.

Yeah, I treat cannabis use very much like I do alcohol use. Something to use in moderation to sort of "loosen up" socially, or have some nice introspective time to myself. An altered state of mind can help you think about things from a different perspective.

I honestly do find that I do get a little more easily stressed out or agitated for a day or two when I take breaks. As someone who used to be a cigarette smoker, I would say the feeling is somewhat similar, but a million times easier to deal with. Nicotine withdraw is one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do, where as taking a break from weed is practically effortless.

Yesterday, I got high and watched Xavier Renegade Angel. I feel like I have expanded my consciousness.

But Plague Doctors had scented things in
their masks to ward of the stench of death
all around them, the only way he could smell
it, is if it were inside of his mask

You can buy CBD Oil legally and almost any hed shop.

fucking retard

>There are no successful people in STEM fields who smokes weed regularly.

This is super wrong. I've met many talented and successful engineers and computer programmers in my day that love to hit the bong. Software developers in particular. Those dudes like to party.

I don't it is in and of itself, but it is degenerate to spend a lot of money on it and basically be controlled by it.

>in short: people who say its degenerate are either shill retards or themselves unable to control their own consumption. ignore.

You're fucking stupid. If you need drugs to 'understand' anything about the world you couldn't when you are sober you are the definition of stupid and degenerate to me. And I've never smoked weed and have drunken alcohol but never even close to drunk, so I don't have a problem with consumption, and I probably understand the world far more than you do

It is a very childish idea that good people have no understanding of how strong evil is (degeneracy). You can only understand how strong something is by constantly resisting it. You don't find out how strong an army is by laying down, letting them waltz right over you and take over your town. You find out how strong they are by fighting back. Only a good person knows how strong evil is because they are constantly fighting it. And only a good person knows how bad they really are. Bad people have no idea how bad they are, because they're always giving into and accepting degeneracy

Pls kys

Started taking small amounts about 4 years ago due to crohn's disease, helped a lot really.
Then it turned out I didn't have crohn's disease but had an infected gallbladder due to a combination of gallstones and a previous bout of NAFLD. As it turns out, the weed was helping a lot with easing the pain related to that, and also calmed my digestive system to the point where I could eat fatty foods without any problems. I stopped doing weed once I got a decent job, immediately started having problems again and decided to have my gallbladder removed.
I'm not going to say weed is a cure-all drug, but seeing as even when the doctors fuck up your diagnostic, there's still a good change it will help you with whatever problem you do have, and if not, it's a clear indicator that you need further examination.
I honestly don't see the problem with it, and all the newfags who scream and cry because people enjoy it are like the same fags you see crying about comedians or some TV show segment they don't like.

Helps with my autism and shit.
Too bad I didn't discover it until I was already a shut-in with no way to meet people.

PGR weed is obvious to spot, if it looks like broccolli and the buds look condensed and is generally void of pungent odor, then its tainted.

t.master grower

>a joint
>6 or 8 beers

bro youre are just talking bullshit if i drink 8 beers on a work night im tired and woozy as shit in the morning, if i smoke 1-2 joints i dont have anything in the morning. youre talking out of your ass.

EVERYTHING IS FINE IN MODERATION YOU GODDAMN RETARDS WHO ONLY DEAL IN BLACK AND WHITE!!

>8 beers
>woozy

Actual beers, not american piss.
Dont tell me you drink 8 beers on a worknight and wake up at 7am feeling refreshed and ready to start the day.
Also 8 beers means 8 bottles of actual german beer in 0,5L bottles.

What color is your poop? Serious question.

Do burgers even know the taste of real beer?

>Is Cannabis Degenerate?
all smoking is degenerate.

but weed brownies are ok.

I dont think so. They started with all this craft beer where a few are quite decent but most big brand beers are watered down piss and btw "light beer" lol

if you never had any drugs, why would i give a shit about your opinion? keep it to yourself.

i am not speaking from a perspective of my own drug use, but rather of a compassionate view on reality.

a person who tells me to kill myself is not able to judge morality, that much is clear. you sound like a nutjob christian. im the "best" person alive in an objectively demonstrable way, while you are nothing but a slave to a jewish death cult.

but even though you constantly abuse me and reject the true religion, i still take birth to teach you and here's lesson one: everyone reincarnates. everyone. everyone. that means you will too. so i hope your false sense of superiority serves you well in between lives as you lose your body, ego and finally sanity before taking birth anew. hopefully to a form that doesn't have access to this board, because asshole moralists who can't even live up to their own standards really piss me off.

>eurofags don't even know about the American craft beer explosion
our beers have been better than yours since about 2000-2005. Even far away from major cities, we have numerous craft breweries and distributors that sell in grocery stores. We are also beating the French with our California wines.

"better than yours"

Loving every laugh you delusional faggot.

The wine thing is true, but the reason is the extremly good soil for wine in cali.

But please, dont talk about beer, youre embarassing yourself. I man the oldest brewery in Germany was founded 768. We fucking own beer. I drank quite a few good craft beers yeah but i was talking about beer in general, the big brands, what most of the people buy. And all of that is utter shit.

>most of the people
>when you need to justify your argument by comparing our idiot masses to your best connoisseurs
>not knowing how to greentext
>agreeing with me as a part of your disagreement
All of that arab cum you're sucking out of your women's vaginas has fucked with your brain

>oldest brewery
>8 beers
>woozy

from my experience alcohol is worse. Things can't be degenerate though only people are

>Germany
>Best beer

Weed is bad when abused

Weed is very easy to abuse because the side effects are just being a lazy bum and the withdrawls are weak af

Alcohol is more degenerate than weed.
also this

This people don't understand that you just have to stop if you want to quit you'll freak out for maybe an hour but then you'll be fine

Yes let's not jerk off or smoke weed or drink or have sex before marriage or swear or have any fucking vices at all cause we're all dickless faggots and clearly a strict interpretation of the old testament is the best way to run a society but no fucking Jews allowed

About 5 years ago I was in Champaign, Illinois (the literal asshole of the US) on business and there wasn't a craft beer to be found. It was Budweiser, stella, heineken, miller, Coors, or go fuck yourself

Yes, it is, if it becomes a habit or passtime, if it becomes something you do all the time. especially if you are poor and unaccomplished. If you have already accomplished much and are where your want to be fine, do it in moderation, but you energies should not be wasted in escapism through weed, use you time more productively

Probably not I hate all beer and only drink Patron and vodka but I don't really ever drink.

I smoke constantly. Maybe a gram a week but I'm constantly high. It's very comfortable and I get lots of stuff done and do things that I normally wouldn't be able to or want to do because of how tedious they are. I'm also anorexic and it helps me eat. It's saved me do many times from pain or nausea and kept me from vomiting.

I fucking hate alcohol, cigs, psych meds and pain meds. They make me feel awful.

The only time I overdose is when I'm extremely depressed and I get extremely high and then meditate somewhere peaceful surrounded by beautiful things or spend time with a loved one like my dog and hug her a bunch and tell her how much I love her and how much of a good dog she is.

Late reply, sorry.
Changed depending on what I ate. Sometimes really yellow after fatty foods, sometimes green after a salad or something. Pale yellow after eating a lot of fruit.
Because you don't digest things that well, it's always going to be based on what you eat a lot more than most people.

>weed brownies
I always took it in a concentrated pill form, like hash oil but since the Netherlands has things pretty regulated, you could accurately control you dose through the day.
I'd always take mine before bed because I honestly didn't like being too high while conscious. By the time it kicks in, you're already sound asleep and super comfy.

DUDE WEEED LMAO!!
youtube.com/watch?v=o2TO5atI4rU

> Weed
> Highly addictive

Only if you're an absolute idiot.

I used to do it all the time during the 2 years after I graduated high school.

Then the guy who sold weed to my friend moved away, and we were basically too dumb to bother finding someone else, but quitting was just "Aw, shit, I guess we can't do that anymore" not something as hellish as quitting cigarettes or heavy drinking.

alright Sup Forums, listen to my story regarding weed.

>born with congenital heart defect
>smoke from 17 y/o to 19
>daily user
>19 y/o now, 20 close to end of the month
>had to undergo heart surgery 8 days ago
>replaced my pulmonic valve
>had to stop smoking a month before hand
>smoked cigarettes until 3 months ago
>proud i could quit both
>still recovering as I type this
>cant eat, shit, or sleep very well
>sternum still trying to fuse back together
>cant even lay on my sides at night
>always in pain
>looking forward to smoking to alleviate these problems
>come to learn I can never be much more than a special occasion smoker, like once every 6 months otherwise my heart might act up sooner rather than later
>feelsincrediblybadman.png
>realize i am somewhat dependant despite it being a month or so out of stopping
>fiancé uses daily still, i dont mind
>miss smoking with her really badly
>she expresses the same, wants to cut back usage

looking back, it's addictive, but not how cigarettes are. I guess pot makes you enjoy life even if you're in a shitty spot. It's been an incredibly hard time and I really miss being high. But I have to admit it somewhat messed with my pysche, my drive, and my will to strive for greater. On the up end, it made me able to eat, sleep, and generally feel better. I have to regulate my pain, and take laxitives just to push anything out because of the narcotics. I guess I don't have a negative opinion of it. It helps some, it hurts some. Just like any substance really. I say if you have the self control and ability to preform just as well with it as without it (my fiancé is a straight-A student and even tutors), then there should be no problem law-wise for you to obtain, possess, and use marijuana.

>pic related, it's my chest

i think you need a break from Sup Forums, friend

u can vape or do edibles

you're an asshole and if it doesnt take less than 4-5 beers to get you piss drunk you drink too much. I'm an extreme lightweight despite being 6'2 and 200 lbs so it takes like two beers for me to get to a point where I should stop or choose to vomit. Damn I'm triggered boi obvious troll but good nontheless

way better than the truly degenerate drugs like alcohol and tobacco

I quit. Makes me paranoid and I can't deal with it being illegal. 100 grams gets you 3 years in prison. Dealers are all assholes too.

it makes degenerates more degenerate. normal people its very good.

it isnt only the smoke that directly effects my heart in a negative way. I own a wax vape. I still cannot use it due to the effects thc has on your heart-- Hightened blood pressure, higher bpm-- it just causes stress I personally can't afford without complications if I'm using the way I was before. I had a very in-depth conversation with my cardiologist about this and he doesn't push for any agenda. Unfortunate in my case, but i'd rather live to 65 than be a stoner and die in my 40's. Especially now that I want a beautiful family with the love of my life. I would give up anything for her. I can't dream of being so selfish with my health.

>There are no successful people in the STEM fields who smokes weed regularly
Get out of your basement some time kid. I know surgeons who smoke daily. You really think some tech nerd doesnt blaze it?

>it makes degenerates more degenerate
It makes degenerates just sort of sit around watching cartoons rather than actually go out and do stupid shit.
That's what I've noticed anyway, stoned people at parties don't go off to fuck in the bathroom like others, they just sit around and talk about how they want someone to turn down the music so they can talk better.

not to be prude but as someone who recently underwent open heart surgery, if I knew my surgeon smoked pot on the regular I'd probably seek a better option. That is a lot of risk on the patient's end and I'm surprised they can get away with that. Part of me does not believe you but then again policies might be different in Australia.