Red Pill Me On Ben Shapiro: Woke or Zionist Shill?

What are your reasons?

a walking merchant meme

Faggot Jew

he is only LARPing as conservative so white americans can keep being good goyim and die in the middle east for israel's interest

i think if you're in media and you're anti-trump today you're with the zionist. i mean, it's one thing to have issues with him, it's one thing to have things you wish were different about him, but if you can't recognize the seriousness of the political situation we find ourselves in, and at the very least throw your support behind the man, you're basically making it clear that you're "with them".
he openly supported hillary fucking clinton in the election dude. he is 100% not /ourguy/. he is a fellow traveller in some regards, and he has a great command over the english language, but he isn't looking out for your interests at all.
honestly i mean he wears a fucking yamicha every fucking day, that should tell you all you need to know

also OP this is a concept that many people have problems accepting, but you've got to understand the concept of "controlled opposition". it's all over the leftist bibles. it's written down in black and white in their most famous playbooks. it's what they do. it's 100% a reality. pretty sure shapiro is an excellent example of this. why else do you think CNN loves to put him on the air??

He's quite intelligent and witty but does not represent any of my interests. I still plan on showing up on the 14th to defend him from Antifa.

He had a debate with Chenk Ugur from TYT. Chenk said to him something like: "Oh you advocate for budget cuts and small government except when it comes to sending help to isael". Lmao

shill
he lied about an assault in an attempt to hurt trumps campaign.

I understand controlled opposition. I'm more wondering where he gets his money and any concrete evidence of his controllers.

He is a woke Zionist shill. These things aren't mutually exclusive.

You have to realize that there is not one grand Jewish conspiracy but many higher up Jews working for the interest of the Jews, mostly in Jewish interests although these groups disagree what the Jewish interests are.

Look at the President of Israel, he is supporting Orban against Soros and for the closing of borders. He has realized that Europe is under threat AND that if Europe falls Israel falls on the same day, so for him saving Europe is in the interest of the Jews.
Soros on the other hand is working against that, probably also "in the interest of the Jews" but for him that might mean the end of the goys.

You see, that being "woke" and a Zionist are not mutually exclusive. I would guess that for know Shapiros goals and the goals of the conservative right overlap.

he's okay. he is a good debater, but he does sometimes use that skill to hide flawed arguments.

overall pretty smart. ucla poly sci and harvard law are not easy to get into and excel in

He's an OK tier redpill starter pack, the same way faggot Milo or Steven Crowder are. But none of them are /ourguys/. If you want to redpill a normie, it's fine to start with their videos, but you need to increase the amount of Fascism as the time goes. Otherwise you're stuck with /r/the_donald forever.

>woke
>Zionist
isn't that kind of contradictory?

Cheap right wing semi neocuck political commentator who only offers hindsight while having no actual insight about anything or real thoughts of his own. Only where he is because of the zionists backing him.

Woke as in "not trusting USA Today 100%"

He's good on issues like abortion so I listen to him often. You don't have to agree with everything he says.

Neocon Zionist. Slimy fucker.

He'll be president in 8 years if he keeps it up.

Jews are smart, he's been preparing for this moment his entire life.
youtube /watch?v=aK8mbA083hE&t=188s

Both. He's woke as fuck and most of what he says is true, but hes obviously quite jewish in some areas.

Paid shill right here, it's all part of the plan.

>Reminder that the best of the empires fell because of traitors and opportunists within them
Never trust a man who's intellectually dishonest. They always have an agenda and it's never for greater good.

Honestly I wish Jews would talk about their interests openly instead of pretending like they give a fuck about democracy in Syria.

It's all so deceptive and against our interests.

The Palestinians are legit getting ethnically cleansed, and even Hitler and the Nazi party thought Zionism would be too much of a humanitarian catastrophe.

Either way we should not be supporting the Jewish ethnic cleansing of Palestine. One of the main motivators of terrorism and anti-American anti-European sentiment.

Don't invade, don't invite